Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Dєmoniӽ

Welcome to the center of all the city's pleasure.

The club, despite its name, is actually divided into four parts. It is a hot spot for the horny, whether they're young and ready or old and desperate. Some may find this surprising, but it is also common for hunters to frequent the area. Obviously the majority are there for the demons that often flock to, and are welcome at such establishments. The general public only knows of three, the dance club and the strip clubs, and I'll tell you about those first. We'll get to that fourth section later. wink

User Image

Ӈell Ӻire

The first and largest is the main club. Named for how hot and steamy it gets in there, as well as the carnal desires people come there to fill. Naturally it has a large dance floor for all the young and horny people to grind up against each other. And for those who need some loosening up or to loosen up another there is a complete bars as well as a quieter, more private section of booths. Naturally the best ones require a sizable additional charge.

User Image

Șin Ͼity & The Carnal Pit

The twin strip clubs. One for the gentlemen of the city...

User Image

and one for the ladies.

User Image

It's rumored that a number of these workers are irresistibly hot as if they were more than human...

Now if you're not too distracted, you're probably wondering about that fourth place I mentioned before. It's the back room. Only accessible from the second floor of either strip club, it's different from the back room the normal workers go for. This is a special area for those of the demonic tendency that work at the club, or work other jobs its mysterious owner. Those who wish to meet him for demonic favors can also hope to do so here, though they must be of pure demonic blood or accompanied by one to enter.

User Image

Oh one other thing? No one knows what the owner looks like save his employees. And they are under a curse where they cannot reveal his identity without dying a painful death...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 pm
After doing a night of research and hitting not much of anything, she decided to do what she wanted to do. Which was to explore the night club of the city. After all, she owned a trio of them herself, so why not check out and keep tabs on the competition? She ordered herself a cosmopolitan and checked out the main club, noting the strip clubs of all things that seemed to bring in a certain crowd all its own.

She had dressed more less business like and more like she was there to party. Anyone who showed up at a nightclub in how she typically dressed might attract the wrong kind of attention. The short plaid and taffeta skirt revealed long, lanky legs wearing her standard "Can't leave home without em" High heels. A matching blouse barely contained her upper body from view, peek a boo designed to keep people interested but not to garner too much attention. Dressed down, but tastefully so. A thing she had mastered from being a cleric for so long and had been very uncomfortable showing too much skin. A black leather gloved hand stirred her cosmo as she sipped it, watching people come and go, dancing and enjoying the area. Nothing seemed too off there. And she wasn't going to chance going into the strip clubs, what was the point? She'd seen enough hot sexy guys without their shirts on to keep her for a lifetime and then some.  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 am
Gregor - Bartender

Grego flipped a bottle of smirnoff high into the air as he poured some schnapps from another into the glasses in front of him. He set that one down and his hand flashed out to snatch the smirnoff as it passed him back on it's way to earth. A cheer rose out from the bar, particularly loud from the ladies whose drinks he was preparing. With the ease of practice he filled up the glasses with first the vodka and then a little bit of mixer. Giving the ladies an easy going smile and a wink he handed them their drinks and in return received a generous tip. The ladies left to go back to their table where they could giggle and get drunker all while keeping an eye on him. He chuckled to himself as he slipped the tips into his jar and looked down the bar. One lady seemed to have situated herself here, eyes looking over the party without any indication of wanting to join in. Seeing he had a small break of guests, Gregor walked over and began wiping off the bar surface with a cloth.

"Hey now, what's a beautiful woman like yourself doing up here at the bar by herself? Doesn't seem like the best way to enjoy the club." He gave her a warm smile as he continued to clean up and spills patrons had made. She was dressed a little conservative for the club life - especially this club - but that didn't mean she wasn't here to party. Just meant she wasn't as easy as some of the other girls. A number of patrons preferred the chase anyways. But they wouldn't get that chance if she stayed up here merely watching everyone.

Magic Mason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:31 pm
Of course the first thing she did was look over to the other side of herself to see who he might have been talking to. She hadn't been called a beautiful woman since she'd stopped being a cleric for Pelor all those years ago, Not to mention the woman was clueless about whether or not she did look good, well, more like a lack of self confidence, modest factor. She was not stuck up at all. She'd been raised to believe she wasn't the most important thing on Earth, after all. "Oh, Well. I was just taking in the atmosphere, I'm not really here to...party..persay?" She flashed a sheepish smile over her Cosmo.

She turned towards him, setting her drink down on the counter carefully where he was wiping the counter, after pulling aside a napkin to put under it of course. A telling sign that this woman was careful, methodical almost. She stirred her drink while she smiled back. "I'm a club owner myself, and I just love checking out new clubs. No, I'm not like spying or anything, I just like to see how the vibe is for a certain place, ya know? Good to see color schemes, and what other music clubs are playing these days. Though I have to say, this club is more...trendy than mine are. Mine are Rock N Roll, Gothic or Rave." She let her eyes filter back out to where the women had gone back. She had spent days like that awhile ago, drinking, just living in the moment, but that also meant leaving one's guard down and she wasn't comfortable with doing something like that. She held out her hand, offering to shake the man's hand,

"Name's Magik Mason. And you?" She didn't care if he was a bar tender or an owner. He was, to her, another person that counted. After all, they were all just pieces of a puzzle to a grander scheme of things.  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Veral pushed open the door and emerged into his private room. Hidden within the depths of his club, only his demonic servants knew of its existence and only those he trusted knew how to get in. Since the only person he trusted was himself, that didn't leave a long list of those who could get in. He threw the bloody clothes into a small furnace within the room that was made for that very purpose. A short, scalding shower later and his body was as clean as a daisy without a speck of blood left to remain of his dealings with the goblins. He pulled on some new clothes and styled his hair with a smile. It was time to blow off some steam.

Though this room was much smaller and not nearly as luxurious as his real home, it served its purpose. Easy access and a quick walk to his club. He exited through the door to enter the back room where a number of demons - mainly succubi - were lounging and enjoying themselves. They looked over to him expectantly but he waved them off and went over to a section of the room filled with a number of TVs. He of course had human security chiefs on pay roll to keep the city from suspecting, but humans were just so unreliable. These demons watching the screens and the spells he had throughout the club made sure he didn't miss a thing.

He looked over the monitors and the guest report, ensuring there were no unwanted guests. Hunters he wasn't too worried about, he could handle them and he could make sure they only targeted demons he didn't care for. Human predators though, or too many dangerous demons, had to be controlled. Even in this city only so many suspicious deaths and crimes would be tolerated at one club. And it simply wouldn't do for his favorite hunting ground to be shut down. Using the best face recognition technology and spells possible, his cameras were quick to pick up anyone that could be a problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 pm
Gregor - Bartender

"I'm Gregor. As you probably figured I'm a bartender here." Gregor took the offered hand with a smile and a firm hand shake. "Well I guess that does make sense. I noticed you were awfully conservative for this place. Most girls only cover what's necessary by the law." He chuckled lightly, snapping the cloth and tossing it into a small crate for the dirty cloths. He tapped his hand against the faucet in the bar sink and the water began to flow over his hands. "I guess it's alright if your clubs are a different kind of scene, but make sure you don't get too nosy. The boss is a great guy, pays us all well, but obviously he won't be happy if he thinks your snooping."

He finished washing off the soap and dried his hands before taking an order from a young gentleman hitting on a very attractive, drunk woman. Two poured drinks and a happy drunken couple later he picked the conversation back up. "He probably already knows your here, you might as well enjoy your time here. You should go have fun, go dance or something. Even someone who prefers goth music can't say they don't enjoy this beat."

Magic Mason

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:25 am
"Nice to meet you, Gregor!" She looked down at her outfit and grimaced at the conservative part. "Well, I used to be a cleric of Pelor." She flashed him a smile, not meaning to trigger any problems with what she said, she just hadn't a real reason to hide who she was, who she was now. Pelor had been a god of healing, a god of the sun. And against the battle of good versus evil, he was one of the forerunning gods. Course, that was before she started having trouble seeing things in gray and not black and white. Sometimes the lines got blurred in her quests to help people.

She knew some club owners could be protective of their clubs, but she was being a patron. She ordered a drink and was meandering around. Made her wonder why anyone would have to keep such a close look on their club. Was she that paranoid and protective of hers? She hoped not. "But I am having fun? No one comes here just to relax and kick back? Have a few drinks, take in the scenery?" Was she starting to get old or what? That caused her to smile and shrug. "Tell you what, if I get an inclination to dance, I will. Until then, I'll just take what company I can? It's good meeting new people, I would think you'd agree in your line of work?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 am
Gregor - Bartender

Gregor chuckled at her grimace, perhaps she hadn't realized just how scandalous these club goers could get. In this city propriety tended to disappear. He shrugged at her comment, not knowing what that particular religion was. "Sorry, religion isn't particularly prevalent in this city. I've got no idea what god that is." Another patron came over and he began preparing her drink with a smile. She purchased it with a wink followed by a tip and a smile that Gregor returned. He returned over to Malik after tossing out an empty bottle and motioning to a wandering waiter to fetch him a new one from out back. "If that's what suits you, then go for it. And can't disagree with that, though most conversations aren't particularly enthralling since the majority of the patrons here are on more than just alcohol. Technically not allowed, but you know how hard it is to keep that stuff out. Especially in a city like this."

Magic Mason

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am
Drugs would be one of the reasons why everyone there seemed so free. She bet Babylon was alot like this in the early days. People grinding up against one another, whispering of promises of things they could do to one another. Numbers exchanged, numbers forgotten after darkened corners had been explored. It caused her to just sigh. She'd never lived a wild life before. It did seem so carefree so inviting. But most things that were bad for you did entice.

"And crashing down on one person for doing something illegal is kinda pointless when you have a sea of people doing the same thing, understandable." She motioned a toast to Gregor with a incline to her glass before lowering it back down and taking another sip, reaching into her pocket to pull out a fifty and slid it across to him. "Here, just consider that a small token of my esteem for being so nice, aye?" She smiled, finding the club had to have something interesting going on, just not what. Casting a detect aura spell she looked out over the crowd, being careful to keep it quiet. Disguising said action with her taking another sip.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 pm
Gregor - Bartender

Gregor shrugged with an indifferent look. "Plus we'd lose over half our patrons if we did that. I and the other workers in this joint are probably some of the few clean citizens around here, the boss prefers clean and reliable workers. Something you probably understand pretty well." He took the tip with a gracious smile and a mock return toast. He was allowed a couple drinks on the job, but he was expected to remain sober. "Would you like another drink?" He queried oblivious to the spell Magik was casting. Though he knew there was something odd about the city as most citizens had come to realize, he was still unaware of the true darkness that plagued this city or even a significant portion of the very club he worked at.

Magic Mason

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Veral watched the monitors for a while until he was satisfied with the results. Nothing but low level demons and hunters stalking the floors of the clubs. Though there was that additional club owner that it picked up... she didn't have any clubs in the area but Veral didn't like rivals. He found a camera currently on her and noted she seemed quite chummy with Gregor. Gregor was trustworthy, he wouldn't act like that if he suspected anything. Just in case Veral had one of the security demons look up her information. After several long minutes of hunting and hacking the creature pulled up her past information. "Hmm... used to be a cleric? Probably doesn't like demons then." He murmured. The demon grunted in reply, more of a techy than a talker.

Veral ran his hand through his hair, watching this Magik Manson woman. Did this type of Cleric know detect aura spells? He was safe with his amulet, and his workers as long as they stayed in the back area. He only had one demon employee out at the moment and she was on the pole in the Sin City section. Besides there were plenty of lesser demons busy stalking through the club to keep her attention if that was her purpose here. Still Veral's curiosity was piqued and he was bored anyways. He exited the demon back room and made his way over to Hell Fire.

"Hello there ma'am." Veral came over to Magik with an extended hand and a smile.

"Hey there Damon!" Gregor greeted him. Veral nodded back warmly but returned his attention back to Magik.

"I'm Damon Veritalѐ, the owner asked me to come and say hello. Don't worry, he's not trying to scare you off. He just wanted to extend his greetings to another owner. I hope Gregor and our little bar here is meeting your expectations?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:56 pm
[Enter from ASP Neighborhood]
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Sayyid landed two blocks east of the club. He landed atop a dumpster in pigeon form. Then, he resumed human appearance. Paul shifted to make his clothes more appropriate. Truthfully, he had no need for real clothes because of his powers so it saved him from ironing and preparing when he wanted to go out and socialize.

The ghoul chose blacks slacks with a grey buttoned shirt and white tie. He was a little wet from the rain he had flew through before, but he could not wait to dry off. Paul put his eye glasses on and looked at the club from afar. He sensed his demon cousins inside and smirked. Although certainly not directly related, the demons were the closest thing to a "family" he had in the city of monsters.

Paul wiped the rain drops from his lenses as he crossed the street. He put the glasses on midway as he crossed and entered the club. He was an old-fashioned man, but respected the new blood of the hosts and people of that age trying to make a living. It was a respectful quality to have. He could do without the obnoxious music, but mind you Sayyid was born in the arid desert of Arabia.

He walked into the club and smiled.

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 am
Not seeing anything too overly crazy she sighed relief. Mostly humans, and she wasn't going to complain about one or two shady characters dancing and enjoying themselves, not when she had the friends she did. Would put those few to shame. Looking down at her drink, she realized she'd put a good sized dent in it. So she drank more when she was speaking to someone, she'd take note of that and sip the next tone. Best to not get drunk in a place she wasn't entirely sure of. "Sure, I can take another. Cosmopolitan please? And yes, if your workers can't work, it tends to affect the business. Alot of factors in the end can affect your business...

There was that split second of quietness that she wished she could avoid. She didn't want to tip her hat, didn't want him to know that she knew what he was. But it'd been too long since she'd been in the presence of one such as himself. Damon. Daemon. Seemed evident that might be a play on his name. But she still shook his hand, her gloves being magic resistant. The man might pick up on the tingle of an enchantment he was touching, but it radiated no ill will. "Please, Damon, Call me Magik. I much prefer that than titles and such." Hearing the owner had already heard she was there was kind of unnverving. But she herself always watched her clubs tightly as well. She was the kind that only had a few trusted employees and even that, sometimes it was hard to control trouble when it spilled over.

She had to smile at the Not trying to scare you off comment. "That's good to know, because I do like drinking. And being somewhat new in town, i"m not familiar with the bars around here. You can assure him that I'm not doing any ..industrial spying. Just here relaxing." It wasn't the business per say she was checking out. More like who ran it. "Gregor is a ...very nice employee. He could use a raise and another week's vacation, aye? Might be a suggestion to your boss. Bet this place does bring in good money, it's got prime real estate and it does draw people. I like seeing people be successful."

But what she didn't understand nor feel comfortable with was how anyone knew how she was without being informed. Unless Gregor wore an earpiece which would make sense. After all, man did have long hair. She might not be doing any spying, but that didn't mean they weren't on her. Curious as to why though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 am

Veral smiled and took the offered hand. A little buzz tickled his palm informing him of an anti-magic enchantment on the woman's gloves. Not much of a surprise with her being a former cleric and in this city. Not as powerful as Alice's... he couldn't help but think.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Magik, and I promise to avoid the titles from now on." He laughed lightly at her comment about Gregor's pay glancing over at the bartender who gave a little smile and a shrug as he made Magik a new cosmo. He slid it forward and took Magik's empty glass before going to attend to a large group of giggling girls that came up to the other side of the bar.

"Gregor is a pretty good bartender... And he does get less in tips here at the quieter bar. I'll see what the owner thinks." He probably would give Gregor a raise... The man had certainly gotten better at his charm as the group of girls he was attending to showed with their loud giggling and slight competition with each other to garner his attention. But that was something to think about another time. So far this woman seemed genuine and maybe he could use that to his advantage. Never hurt to get some ideas for new business. "I do admit this club does particularly well, compared to how clubs do in other cities. But I guess that's because the people of this city are more likely to not care what day of the week it is and give into their... less innocent desires. I don't know if you're aware of it but this city is particularly full of the darker elements city life attracts."

((OOC: For plot reasons Veral has acquired an amulet that hides his aura from others, so she wouldn't be able to know he's a demon. Sorry it was in the original thread and I forgot to add it to the profile.))

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 pm
((Wasn't aware amulet did that, sorry. And also, my charrie is powerful but I down play here xD Makes it more fun that way. xD ))

She figured quieter bar was slang for not the strip club. But hey, to each their own. She herself would never make an addition like that to her clubs because they were all about music. This place was like if babylon had come to Earth. She had to snicker at that thought but hey, different people liked different things.

She looked surprised at that admission. "Actually, I haven't seen anything bad about the city yet. Course I just got into town, stopped at that really nice church. Staying in the fanciest hotel. I do love splurging when I go on vacation." Though the fact that she was always working kind of killed any hope of relaxing.

Less innocent desires. Yeah, walking into this place might not have been a good idea. But what temptation was there? Semi naked men gyrating for money and drug use surrounding her. She wouldn't ever take drugs and well, the scenery was nice but she wasn't looking for any flings. This kind of place was all about money and favors. Or maybe she had just been through too much to appreciate what life had to offer anymore? Doubtful. But she did sort of promise herself to try to lighten up abit. Being so serious all the time only hurt herself.

"Is there anything in the city you might suggest I visit? I already picked up a load of brochures from the hotel, but I find word of mouth so much more helpful." Better to hear about things from a local than to believe anything she saw on the internet or a pamphlet.  
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff