Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Pace? Pace!"

The light voice of the dusty red-eyed buck echoed off the trees and mingled with the noises of the swamp. Oh, how silly he was, taking a slug to the beach! Mentally damning his carelessness all the while, As the Sun Burns wandered about the glade, sniffing the dank air for slug-scent and pricking his ears for the sluurrrmmm-sluurrrmm he'd grown to love.

Unbeknownst to the wandering buck, another traveler was not far off and, though she may not know it, about to find something of her own.

ashes to the wind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The pale doe had found herself near the edge of the swamp. The cool breeze of the ocean wafted into the safety of her home and she was a bit reluctant to venture further into this alien world. Just about when she had decided she had mustered up enough courage to step on the sand she sensed another and ran off.

She wandered back in, keeping to herself and looking over the plants for something edible when she heard it. There was a sound coming from the beach. Some kin was running and looking for something. She didn't make any measure to really avoid the presence, and kept to herself wondering what exactly that certain kin was looking for.

Blinded By Silence

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Pace where did you go! Pace!"

Watch gave a sigh and a huff, stopping his running about to look around for the hundredth time, ears twitching. He heard something and swiveled his ears to get a better sound. There! Rustling! He hurried over, large hooves kicking up sand as he ran to the treeline. Relieved to have found his pet, Watch stepped into the brush and almost ran into another kin.

"Pace, I was so-- Hey, you're not a slug."

ashes to the wind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:02 am
Outcry blinked at the strange buck who graced her presence. He had be looking for someone named Pace... A slug named Pace? "I hope I don't look like a slug!" She almost laughed at the mistake. "But, that is what you're looking for yes?" She showed some vague interest as she kept her distance. "It was... Pace, was it?" She eyed the buck, "Odd to lose a slug on the beach."

Blinded By Silence

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch chuckled and smiled sheepishly, moving his hooves idly in the dirt, "Hehe, yeah, isn't it? I bet it was the sand. Must have been too hard for his to trail in, I bet." He laughed at that, "But yes, that is his name. Have you seen him? He's pretty big, kinda slow, and very, very sticky." He lifted his head and looked behind her, eyes totally not following those sweet lines that flowed down her body. He grinned at her when their eyes met again. "He's probably back there, I think."

ashes to the wind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm
The doe watched his peculiar behavior. Maybe it was the slugs track? She looked from his hooves to him. "I have not..." She swiveled her head in the direction he was looking. "I could always help if you need it." It looked like the buck needed it. "How far could a slug really get?" She smiled, bushing her tail against the ground. "And if he is as big as you say he is, it shouldn't be too hard to find him." She turned, about to walk off before peering back to the buck. "This way right?" Her pale teal eyes examining him. "Let's hurry and find Pace."

Blinded By Silence

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes, of course."

Watch smiled and followed after the doe, finding it curious that his eyes would rather watch her hips than spying for slug-goop as the walked. He shook his head a bit, trying to clear it, and actually started looking.

"I don't know, Pace is a bit adventurous. But he's blue and shiny, mostly because of the slime, so it shouldn't be too hard, I hope." He paused a bit awkwardly, aware of his ramblings, "Anyway! The swamp named me As the Sun Burns, but my firends call me Watch. What are you called?"

ashes to the wind
Ugh, writer's blockage... x_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Outcry wasn't fond of being followed, she liked to have her eyes on the situation. She slowed, letting the buck catch up to her as they searched. He seemed distracted but wasn't he looking for his pet?"A blue like you?" She commented on his markings. "Or perhaps the sky or dark like lakes?" A slimy pet? It would be interesting to see it. Let alone touch it....

"As the Sun Burns?" She blinked, lost in thought. "I am known as Outcry." She smiled gently, nodding to the buck. "I don't have any nicknames." Her tail sauntered back and forth, close the buck. "It is nice to meet you Watch!" The doe paused, looking for any signs of Pace.

Blinded By Silence
No problem! Take your time <3

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Like him? No, Pace's blue... "It's hard to describe, really," Watch thought back to his travels, all the things he'd seen, looking for a comparison."Pace is the dark, blue-green of the northern fur trees that never shed their coat, reflected in a rippling lake who's sunset reflection is finally being swallowed by the night." His inner story-teller spoke and when he noticed, he gave a nervous cough and swished his tale, nearly brushing hers in the process. "Hehe, does that make sense?

He smiled at the doe, grinning his goofy grin that was impossible to hate, "Outcry, huh? Well, the pleasure is mine!" He said as she stopped. Watching as she looked around, he realized that he probably should too. It was odd the Pace kept slithering out of his mind while he was looking at her. Huh.

ashes to the wind
Trying~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 pm
The does took in the wordy description with a smile. "It makes perfect sense." His ramblings were, to her, cute. It was like he was trying to tell her a story that had her draw in. Outcry paid no mind to Watch's nervous cough and gently brushed her tail against his. Maybe it was the closest to flirting she had ever gotten to.

Now that she was back to looking at the earth, it seemed a little odd. Wet with.... Slime? "I think Pace was here..." She pointed with a teal hoof at the path. "Do you agree?" She looked up at Watch, thinking he would be the expert at his own slug.

Blinded By Silence
Watch is so cute. XD

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hm?"

Watch had phased out for a moment, as he was trying not to stare. His narrative mind was in the process of breaking Outcry down and building her back up again in the medium of metaphors and similes. Pale, luminescent eyes not unlike the light-catching smooth circle-rocks he'd happened upon in the bellies of the shell-creatures by the water. Marking that looked, to him, as though the Swamp herself was running her long tendrils over her white fur. Things like that.

But when he did come back to reality, with a mental shake to wake himself up, yes, there was a glittering trail of slug goo, trailing across leaves and mud. He bent to sniff the shimmering path and, sure enough, it belonged to Pace. His ears perked up and his tail flickered excitedly, grinning widely.

"He's been here, Pace was here!"

ashes to the wind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 am
It was curious. He was just.... Staring. Or daydreaming. Or both. She waited patiently for him to come back to reality and address her. She wasn't really going to rush him for some silly reason. Maybe he was so distraught over his slug running away that he couldn't focus on anything. She sighed, thinking it best to calm him. She leaned over, rubbing her head against his neck.

"Don't worry." She smiled, looking up at the buck. "We'll find pace soon enough!" She hoped this had cheered him up, but now he was energetic and smiling. "Then which way should we go?" The slug could have gone either way.

Blinded By Silence

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hm..." The buck contemplated momentarily before letting his inner compass take over and turned right, heading deeper into the swamp, "This way."

He half-lept over a low bush, and followed the silvery trail hidden amongst the leaves. Watch kept his pace slow, turning back every so often to meet her eyes again.

ashes to the wind
Wow, that SUCKED. Hopefully better post soon! Sorry 'bout that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 am
Outcry followed at a steady pace. "Are you afraid perhaps that I'll run off?" She watched as the buck kept checking back on her as she followed. "I agreed to help, no point in leaving." She chuckled behind him, catching up slowly. The doe was messing with the slime on their trail. "Are all slugs so... Slimy?" She had never been around one and it peeked her curiosity. She stumbled over the low brush, having been concentrating on the slimy substance.

Blinded By Silence
Sorry, that took forever crying

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch flashed her a grin, "Good thing, too! It'd be a shame if you--"

He stopped short as the doe stumbled and fell into the goo trail. Upon seeing that she was unharmed he stepped over the brush to help her too her hooves, trying not to chuckle.

"Are you alright? Wait, hold still," Watch used the tip of his tail to wipe away some slime from her nose, letting the soft fur trail down her facial marking and under her chin, "You've..got a little something there." He said, looking into her eyes.

ashes to the wind
So SORRY! Here it is! Sorry it took so long....

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff