Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:05 pm
A popular x unpopular 1x1 between me and
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx

OOC: I'm on my phone for now  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice weilding power of ancient Nord art. Believe, believe the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.

Raynah Rainey
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

Raynah finally woke up after hitting the snooze button on her alarm clock about 3 times. She sighed groggily before noticing she was almost late to school! She quickly pulled herself out of bed and put on the first thing she could get her hands on. A spiderman t-shirt and some lightwash skinny jeans. She quickly slipped on her black converse, grabbed her bag, and ran out the front door not even bothering with breakfast. She looked at her watch only to see that she her bus was going to be at her bus stop soon. Raynah started running to her bus stop only to be chasing after the bus. She waved her arms hoping the bus driver would see her and stop. And to make matters worse, all the kids on the bus were laughing at her and it started to rain.

Dovakin, Dovakin. For the sake of Skyrim. For our life, for our home, for Hrothgars blood. For the Nords and for the gods, for the sole single son. Dovakin, Dovakin, who will dawn with fire.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:30 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aaron grabbed an apple and bit into it as he ran down his stairs into the kitchen. He looked out the window at the sky and noticed the rain. He sighed and threw the apple core away and pulled a grey hoodie over his head. He threw his bag over his shoulder and dug his hands into his pockets and heard the rustling of his keys. He ran out to his car, the hood shielding most of the rain from hitting his face. He closed the door behind him and took the hood off and fixed his hair. He then started the car and pulled out of his driveway to school.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:37 pm
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice weilding power of ancient Nord art. Believe, believe the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

The bus finally came to a stop and Raynah walked up the steps taking in breaths of air. She was soaked to the bone and the kids were still laughing at her. Even the bus driver was cracking a smile. Raynah sighed as she walked down the isle looking for a seat. Everyone who actually had an open seat moved their bookbags so Raynah couldn't sit down. Raynah found a seat, all the way in the back, with gum all over it, and sat down on the one part that didn't have gum on it. The bus then completed its route to school. Raynah got off the bus and walked into the school.
"Just another fantastic day." She said to herself sarcastically.

Dovakin, Dovakin. For the sake of Skyrim. For our life, for our home, for Hrothgars blood. For the Nords and for the gods, for the sole single son. Dovakin, Dovakin, who will dawn with fire.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:45 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron smiled as he pulled into the school parking lot. He saw his friends standing by their cars, waiting for him. He parked next to them and laughed at them. "you guys are soaked." he said with a slight chuckle. His friends glared and they walked into the school. Aaron smiled as the cheerleaders greeted him in the hallway. When they left, his friends stood in awe. "how do you do that??" they asked. "do what?" he asked, opening his locker. "get those girls to be all over you!" they said, still watching the cheerleaders. Aaron rolled his eyes and put his bag in his locker and shut it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah walked into the school getting multiple dirty looks from the cheerleaders and all the other popular kids. Even the geeks and emos didn't want to be around her. She just didn't understand what was wrong with her. Was she ugly? Did people think she was stupid? Or mentally challanged or something? She just couldn't see why everyone hated her so much. She sighed walking to her locker. Luckey her, i twas right next to the most popular boy in school's locker. Aaron Daniels. Everyone knew his name. If you didn't you were one stupid kid. Raynah paid him no attention as she opened her locker accidentally getting water on Aaron.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

"Hey!" Aaron exclaimed as he felt the water, but he turned to see Reyna. "oh.. Uh hi." he said, trying to cover up his outbreak. His friends laughed at him and he shot them a dirty look. They then put there hands up in surrender and walked away, following the cheerleaders. Aaron sighed and leaned against his locker. "Why do I hang out with those guys." he mumbled, not realizing he was talking.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah heard Aaron and decided she might as well answer his question.
"You hang out with them because they have the same social status as you. Both of you are high up on the high school food chain." She said organizing her books in her locker and trying to dry her hair without getting water on Aaron again.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:09 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron looked up. "huh? Oh yea I guess.." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "so what about you?" he asked, turning to face the girl. "whats your 'social status'" he asked, smiling at her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah almost laughed.
"I think the fact that I've had a locker next to you for the past 3 years and we have every class together yet you have no idea who I am tells you all you need to know about my social status. I guess thats what happens though when your surround by girls who want you and guys who want to be you. Your too busy with all that to notice anything else. Thats how it is when your popular." Raynah said. She hoped she didn't sound too harsh, but popular people made her upset. She wasn't sure why, well, she was sure, but she didn't thinking bad about people.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron was shocked by her words. He felt guilty, he had never realized her before. His face turned a light pink. "oh... S-sorry." he said, looking away. She made him sound so selfish and self-righteous... And he was upset when he realized... She was right.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed as she turned to face him. She didn't mean to make him sad or anything.
"Sorry. That was a bit harsh. I guess the popular crowd just um, rubs me the wrong way. If you know what I mean." She said hoping he wouldn't take that last comment like one of the brainless perverts he hangs with.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron smiled at her. "and why is that? We arnt soooooo bad, once you get to know us. I mean, Im a pretty cool guy." he joked. The bell rang throughout the hall. "I'll catch ya later." he said with a wink, and he walked down the hall to where his friends were. He sighed when he reached them, almost regretting he left.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed. She has tried getting to know them in the 9th grade in the cafeteria. She left the cafeteria that day covered with food and paper. Yes, the popular kids through food and paper at her. They were real mature back then. Turns out that Aaron was one of the ones who participated in that lovely little event. Raynah sighed trying to forget about that day. She grabbed the books she needed for her first class and headed there. This was a class she actually didn't have with Aaron. The whole time though, she kept thinking about him. Even in that little amount of time they talked, there was something different about him. Like he wasn't the classic popular guy. Raynah shook her head not wanting to think about him. All it would do is bring her hopes up that she might actually have a possible friend. And when he rejected her or something, she didn't want to feel that pain. 'He is just the same as the others. There isn't anything special about him.' Raynah thought as she scribbled down notes from the board.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron tossed the leftover paper into the garbage can. He felt bad about doing that to Raynah, but peer pressure can change people. He sighed as his friends dumped a kids books in the trash. "c'mon guys, be cool." Aaron said, rolling his eyes at them. Some girls came up to talk to Aaron but he ignored them, mostly because he was still thinking about that girl by the lockers.. Reynah...

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces