Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
The Student Dorms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reviene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm
Welcome to the student dorms, there are two buildings in all. The girl's building as well as the boys. Please make yourself at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:21 pm
*gets to the girls dorm in a hurry* IM FIRST ONE IN THE GIRLS DORM!!!XD *dances*
((THANK YOU REVI! ))  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 pm
Pokes his head in, blinking, "were...does Ume go? Ume doesn't know what Ume is...." he said, being truly genderless.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 pm
Star Born Cutie
Pokes his head in, blinking, "were...does Ume go? Ume doesn't know what Ume is...." he said, being truly genderless.

walks up the student eying him-
" Do you need help Mr. Ume?"  

Reviene
Captain

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Reviene
Star Born Cutie

walks up the student eying him-
" Do you need help Mr. Ume?"

squeaks, startled. "uu-uuhm...U-Ume..doesn't know....whu-whu-whut dorm...t-to go to...uhm..." swallows, shrinking a bit away from the firey woman, ears drooped. His eyes looked up, large and fearful.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:42 pm
Reviene
squeaks, startled. "uu-uuhm...U-Ume..doesn't know....whu-whu-whut dorm...t-to go to...uhm..." swallows, shrinking a bit away from the firey woman, ears drooped. His eyes looked up, large and fearful.

she leans in closer grinning," Mr. Ume I believe you will be placed into the boys dorm for now. But if anyone gives you trouble do let me know and I will deal with them. At Sapphire Rose University we believe everyone is equal, so please do make yourself at home", the headmistress pats him on the head.

blinks, stunned in place by the sudden change in the woman's attitude towards him. When patted he flinches, cringing for a moment before realizing no harm was done, and he breathes finally. "o-h....oki...wh-where is that...?" he asked, still unfamiliar with the University's vast size.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Reviene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:43 pm
down the hallway to your right  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 pm
Reviene
down the hallway to your right

he nodded, an scampered out, not wanting to bother the firey woman. she might be tame now, but he wasn't going to risk provoking her with his childish questions. He would save them for someone with a tad bit more patience...like Mr. Vel.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:14 pm
Mira enters the dorm, carrying her bag in front of her. She wasn't sure exactly where she should go..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:36 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Mira enters the dorm, carrying her bag in front of her. She wasn't sure exactly where she should go..

stands next to her, a few feet away. He stared at the boys doorm door, an the girls...finding no difference.

he was so confused. y were the dorms so close?

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 pm
Star Born Cutie
stands next to her, a few feet away. He stared at the boys doorm door, an the girls...finding no difference.

She blushes a dark red, noticing the the boy. At least, she thought he was a boy. She stammers in a small voice, "I-I thought this wa-was the girls' dorm..." She starts backing away slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:49 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

She blushes a dark red, noticing the the boy. At least, she thought he was a boy. She stammers in a small voice, "I-I thought this wa-was the girls' dorm..." She starts backing away slowly.

Ume looked at her, an blinked, "yeah it is...but..It seems they're for both girls an boys..." he said, blinking around the dorm hall. "there's no sign for boys or girls..." he said, tiny guy maybe at the girls shoulder in hight.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 pm
Star Born Cutie
Ume looked at her, an blinked, "yeah it is...but..It seems they're for both girls an boys..." he said, blinking around the dorm hall. "there's no sign for boys or girls..." he said, tiny guy maybe at the girls shoulder in hight.

She looks closely at the doors. "It seems you're right..." She smiles at him, still a bit shy. "Uhm.. My name's Mira, it's nice to meet you..."  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff