Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I accused my bf of being prego Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u wish males could get preggo?
  yes
  totally not right
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm
he's been pukin' for the past week or so... he's fine for a few days then goes at it again

anyways...
after all the hormonal stuff n' everyone thought i was preggo *ultrasoundx2* i'm not
i was able to give him greif about being preggo...
hey he wants kids one day, HE can have them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm
Hey! Sushi is talking! yum_shrimp

yum_onigiri
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
:L
let him send them through that ---- of his!

Fear the Sushi! yum_tamago

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri

lets just say small hole of his?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 pm
Lol wow. i feel ya there he wants kids he can carry um :p

but u sure hes ok tho? sounds like hes got quite a bug or somethin  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 pm
Blackdragon0228
Lol wow. i feel ya there he wants kids he can carry um :p

but u sure hes ok tho? sounds like hes got quite a bug or somethin

i had it a week before he got it...
it was a b!ch of a bug/virus
dizzy n' temp went up n' i can't remember some of that Monday night BEFORE the meds were taken and then i slept like 20 hours two days in a row.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 am
Awww. Hope he feels betters <3
My boyfriend sometimes has tummy issues, and he's not sure what causes it. I think it may have something to do with not eating good food most of the time.

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 am
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri

lets just say small hole of his?

yum_onigiri
what the Sushi said in her previous post, with all the LOL's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 am
Ginhi~kun
Awww. Hope he feels betters <3
My boyfriend sometimes has tummy issues, and he's not sure what causes it. I think it may have something to do with not eating good food most of the time.

he use to wrestle *ahhhi hear sage jokes coming*
and he has alil fat on his belly but he's still pretty muscley, schools starting up again so he's gonna start reworking out again...
he don't really eat that much fast food.. he works in restrants so he snacks on salads, he's weird n' likes them... i know, wierd choise of a guy for me eh?
dunno what else he eats cause we haven't really had much food together unless it was a taco bell run cause we needed fuel, lol... and food from my freezer cause we were hungry at like 3am lol  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm
BlueCowGirl

and he has alil fat on his belly but he's still pretty muscley, schools starting up again so he's gonna start reworking out again...
he don't really eat that much fast food.. he works in restrants so he snacks on salads, he's weird n' likes them... i know, wierd choise of a guy for me eh?
dunno what else he eats cause we haven't really had much food together unless it was a taco bell run cause we needed fuel, lol... and food from my freezer cause we were hungry at like 3am lol

That's kind of odd then. If it continues maybe he should see a dietitian? Or just if he's developed a sensitive stomach to make sure to eat balanced I guess. But stress can do it to you too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:48 pm
Ginhi~kun
BlueCowGirl

That's kind of odd then. If it continues maybe he should see a dietitian? Or just if he's developed a sensitive stomach to make sure to eat balanced I guess. But stress can do it to you too.

yeah i have no clue... i just know he don't feel good, can hear it in his face and voice
lol  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm
i would be nice if males could get preggo, but in the end the thought of it is just weird. x.x not sexy at all.
i can't wait until i get pregnant in the future though :3 if i had enough finances to support a child right now i would totally have one. i'm anxious to be a mom. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
i would be nice if males could get preggo, but in the end the thought of it is just weird. x.x not sexy at all.
i can't wait until i get pregnant in the future though :3 if i had enough finances to support a child right now i would totally have one. i'm anxious to be a mom. 4laugh
I always wondered if people always knew if they wanted to be parents. I'm still kind of undecided. I mean I think it might be nice someday...but donno. How long have you known for?  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 pm
Ginhi~kun
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
I always wondered if people always knew if they wanted to be parents. I'm still kind of undecided. I mean I think it might be nice someday...but donno. How long have you known for?

just this year. xP
i was always iffy about children for a long time. sometimes i thought i definitely was going to have any. and sometimes i thought 'hey maybe i want up to five kids tops'.
my boyfriend wasn't really keen on kids. he didn't want any and i had my mind set that i didn't want any because he didn't. but i don't know when, but i told him that i might one kid. we talked about it for a while. and with all the talking and thinking over time we decided that we wanted one in the future. he even gets blushy now when i talk about having one. its cute. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 pm
Ginhi~kun
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
G kun. I neve wanted to be. Jake has one on the way. As u know back story. But we've talke about it n Maybe in the future if I ever become un afraid of them. Their small n breakable n creepy n poopy n

And sooo want them to go though the pain  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points