Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
S-3 art of darkness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:57 pm
Stepping inside the class room the students would notice the room is in small dim light with alot of wide open space for hands on practice and combat, the windows were replaced with colored glass images of a dark cross surounded by several skeletal hands reaching for the cross to symbolise the power of darkness , the desks are round tables, few tables are left at the side and end of the classroom and the rest of them are put at the center, several fire poles arearound lit with a dark flame that iluminate threw the room bringing abit more light into the room to atleast see the faces of the students that enter

" Welcome to the south tower here your going to learn about the art of darkness
lets not get to ahead trying to bring up the dead or anything lets save that or other moments, other then that were gonna be here a while so from there lets just start off with an introduction...i am Professor Akira ill teach you what you need to know and more if you progress as well as you shoud...now lets get to know the rest of you..."

he snaps his fingers and below him a throne apears then he sits on it crossing his legs  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 am
Miyamoto walked into the dimmed light classroom while dragging her sword across the floor leaving a deep black mark. She sighed as she sat down in the table near the center. She watched as she saw Professer Akira walked into the room and said some things she didn't quite hear while in her thoughts. She grinned and said "Hello Professer Akira."  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 am
with a smile and a wave he replies back to the girl " hey there...care to introduce yourself?' he snaps his fingers and his shadow covers the the black mark repairing the floor and with a sway of his hand his shadow returns to its normal state  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 am
She stood up and smiled " My names Miyamoto. Outcast of the Demons. " she said than sat back down.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 am
"Outcast huh..." he stood up cracking his neck and streaching " I wont get into the topic if its a touchy subject but id guess thats enough on introductions " he motions her student to the open center and with a snap of his fingers the flames grow brighter " alright show me what you can do...and all of it i need to know how good you are when it comes to darkness " he crossed his arms wating to see what she could do  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 am
She grinned as she walked into the center of the classroom. " If you insist" She said. She closed her eyes as her Black demon wings stretched out as she flew up a little. She muttered something as a black Ball of Flame appeared above her hand while she was moving it smoothly as it got bigger. She threw it up in the air and screeched beyond her breath and slashed it with her sword as the Black ball exploded into Insanity and madness. She watched as the insanity got into peoples minds bringing them down. She flew down back to the ground. " It isn't my best move, but i could show you more later if you want" She said while grinning.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 am
"That is impressive...id say...madness? if im correct but i know a way you can spread that madness into people without the light show" his eyes started to glow into a dark blue color then it flashes back into his normal shade of eye color  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:57 am
" Thank you" She said. " That's interesting. You could teach me it! " She swayed her sword back and forth as she started walking back to her seat.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 am
"thats what im here for" he said getting ready to explain how the technique works " well its basicly like this...in darkness its possible for you to creep into the minds of others threw a central point of your body...but the most efective way for you to use the technique is to use a point on your body where you can connect with physical or eye contact..." his eyes began to glow in a dark blue color again "this is what i like to call the fear stare...yes i know the name is not original but its still effective" his eyes returned back to its normal shade of color  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 pm
She listened Carefully to her professor. " Oh so kind of like this? " She asked curiously while she looked into his eyes concentrating as her coldness gray eyes turned Red. She than closed her eyes as they settled back to her original color. She looked satisfied at her results. She than swayed her sword a bit more collecting the madness back into her sword.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:47 pm
"yea like that but there are 2 things you have to keep in mind...1 you have to make sure you make close eye contact it has to be direct....and 2 make sure that your will is stronget then the person thats suffering threw it because there could be a chance that you could be eaten alive by your own darkness..." he motions his way towards her " remember that if you ever try that aganist some one in a fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 pm
She stood there listening to him. She looked down at her feet as she kept balancing on one foot to another. She looked up at him surprised at his response. " Well that's interesting to know." She smirked and said " Than next time do it on someone other than you, since I could be eaten by my darkness? As she turned around and sat down back in her seat.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm
" right...you make sure that your will is stronger then theres thew will fight back you have to do everything in your power to make sure you break there will and then get creative in with how you slowly break there mind...got it?" walks back to the center of of the room " and remember it his to be a physical contact with your hands or stare into there eyes "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:38 pm
She listened Carefully knowing that this would be useful information later. She sat back in her seat and relaxed playing around a bit. She moved her hands smoothly while saying something in a kinder tone. She watched as 3 black balls of insanity and madness appeared above her hands as she started juggling them with the air bond. She laughed a little and concentrated more on the madness inside the black object.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm
" thats all you need to know on the fear stare as for your homework i want you to practice what i tought you on the fear stare on some one..anyone of your choosing and writ a report on it " he sits on his throne swaing his hand for her to leave " class dismissed"  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff