Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm
Celebrity x Nonfan

Do NOT post unless you are Monsterrz or -I-NaturallyMikey-I-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

~You say I look and act weird,

⇏Andy was getting ready for a show, him and the boy's were doing there make up, hair and getting them self's dressed in there black clothing. Andy was excited like he always was to do a show, he loved playing his music in front of his fans, heck he loved his fans. Andy smiled and laughed with the boys waiting for their manager to call them on stage.

After a few minutes Ashley tapped Andy and told him they had to go, he got up and walked on stage with a huge smile on his lips. "Hey guys! How is everyone tonight?" He asked listening to the crowd cheer and shout, he laughed lightly and stepped in front of the mic. "Well our first song for you tonight is called God Bless You!" Andy smiled and listened to the cheering of the crowd, he lightly sighed as the music started playing, Andy lifted his foot and slammed it back down to the start of the drums, he tapped his foot and began singing. "We're all told that when we die, we leave to a better place. All I know is what you left; a love I can't erase. All the same in love and war, burn my name in ashes scorn. You left me with these broken lie's and I let you. Got no more time for your goodbye's. So God Bless You!"

Yet despite the look on my face... Your still talking?~

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm
Sam Brinks

xxxxxxOh, well imagine As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor
xxxAnd I can't help but to hear
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO
xxxxxxxxxxI can't help but to hear an exchanging of words
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexchanging of words

WELL IN FACT : w e l l x i ' l l x l o o k x a t x i t x t h i s x w a y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI mean technically our marriage is saved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxWell this calls for a ⓣⓞⓐⓢⓣ, so pour the champagne

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sam sighed as her sister yanked her earbuds out of her ears. "Dude!"
'Sam, you gotta come with me to the concert.'
"Which one?"
'BVB.' Sam groaned but her sister begged. "Alright. For $20." Her sister reached her pocket, a $20 as if she knew that Sam would say that. 'Now, let's go!'

When they arrived, her sister pulled Sam and herself to the front row so that they were near Andy. Sam wasn't really a fan of this band. She was more into Panic! At The Disco. When she saw the singer, she watched as the girls gone nuts, pushing her to get closer. Sam was only here for $20. Tsk, should've said $50. Sam looked up to the singer, pulled her jacket sleeve down to the palm of her hand so that she wouldn't get cold although it might be impossible considering about 100 girls are breathing down her neck just to get closer to the singer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

⇏Andy smiled and finished the song, he listened to the crowd, some of them booed and threw cans and plastic bottle's at him. Andy laughed and dodged one of the bottles, he stepped up to the mic stand and held the mic bringing his lip close. "I have one thing to say.. And I'm sure I say this in every state that this happens in.. If you don't like our music or what we do, you can just turn yourself around.. But us we'll keep singing because the BVB army never backs down. The next song is Rebel Love Song." Andy let out a laughed, he looked over at his band mates before returning his attention back to the crowd as they began to play. "I can not hide, what's on my mind. I feel it burning deep inside. " Andy walked cross the stage extending his arm so all the girl's could touch him, he walked past a girl that caught his eye, she had deep purple hair and grey blue eye's. Andy smiled at her and continued to sing, he turned around and walked up on the step were his drummer was. "Take your hand in mine it's our's tonight, this is the Rebel Love Song. Hearts with sacrifice it's do or die, this is the Rebel Love Song!" Andy continued to sing, he lifted his mic and listened as the crowd sang with him.⇍

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 am
Sam Brinks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO

Sam turned around to tell the annoying girl who was shoving her to the gate to back off. The girl only rolled her eyes and continued. When he smiled at her, Sam looked up at him but heard the shriek of the girls around her about how Andy smiled at them. Sam looked down and started to text on her phone. When the solo came up, Sam turned around hissed to the girl again, "Dude! Stop!"
'Make me!'
"Oh, you don't want me to." Maybe it's just because all the girls thought that Andy was free at the moment because he stopped singing for a while but they all started to shove. All the sudden, one of the gates fell back and Sam fell past the gates, hearing the little gasp of girls. They weren't sure if she was going to get in trouble but one thing for sure, it was embarrassing. Thanks to no protection like a helment, Sam accidentlly bumped her head when she fell so currently she was on the ground, sitting while holding her head. Her sister hissed, 'Sam! Get back here! You're embarassing me!'

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

User Image

⇏Andy continued to sing and rock out on the stage as all the girls cheered, he smiled at them and gave a couple winks just to make them happy. Andy noticed the girl from before fall, ouch that must have hurt, as much as Andy wanted to go down there and help her back up he knew he wouldn't have time to because all the other girls would be grabbing him. Andy ran over to the back of the stage and whispered in one of the body guards ear, telling him to go help the girl that fell. Andy soon walked back over to the stage and looked over the crowd.

After a long night of singing, jumping and running around the stage like he usually did, Andy and his band mate's were finished for tonight. "Alright well we gotta go, you were all wonderful. Remember to keep rockin out and be yourself, don't let anyone push you down. Well we love you all and we hope to see you another time. Bye." Andy held up a rocker sign with his hand before turning around and walking of the stage with the boy's. They all laughed and made a couple jokes about how the show went before getting stopped by an interviewer. Andy held a water bottle and looked down at his boots a couple times as all the other boy's answered questions. "So Andy, let me ask you something." Andy lifted his head and smiled. "If you weren't a rock star and you had any other career choice at your fingertips what would you be doing." Andy laughed, he got this question asked to him a lot, but the answer was always the same. "Well um, if I could be anything else I wouldn't be anything.. I love what I do and as a kid I knew I was going to grow up doing it, uh.. I mean I never thought of myself as something different, like a doctor or something you know.. I always wanted to be a rock star and in my second year of high school I dropped out and you know, became one. I mean if I had to choose another career.. Uh, I would.. I would be Batman. That's my other career choice, I would be Batman." He said with a smile as all the other boy's laughed and told the interviewer how he actually meant that and that he loved Batman with a passion. ⇍

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm
Sam Brinks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO

Sam sighed and tried to get up but someone beat her to it. It was a really big man in a suit who said in his walkie talkie, 'Got the crazy fan up.'
"I'm not a crazed fan! I was pushed!" Sam sighed when he walked off, knowing it was pointless. Eh, it's not like that band will care. When it was over, Sam looked to her sister, "Alright, I'm changing the cost. It's $50 now. Gimme $30." Her sister watched were the boys went and said, 'After we talk to the band!' Her sister grabbed Sam's arm and pulled her over to where most of the crazy fan were, trying to get past 5 giant security guards. Her sister actually managed to get past all the girls and get to the security guard. Sam sighed and said, "Come on, Alena, let's just go. You're never going to meet the band."
'I will! I will marry Andy! And you cannot stop me! I heard that he loves Batman! Like me!'
"Uhhhh, noooo. Yesterday you said that you wished Batman was dead. I'm the one who likes Batman. Well, Spiderman actually but I'm married to Batman, so-" Sam shrugged and chuckled at her sister's confused look. 'How are you married to Batman? He's not even real.' Clearly, her sister didn't grasp the concept that she wasn't and it was just something she says.

User Image

-I-NaturallyMickey-I-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 pm
-I-NaturallyMickey-I-

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

⇏Andy smiled and laughed at the jokes his band mates made, he answered a couple more of the interviewers questions. After a while Andy and the boys started their way out the back doors, the doors that were covered in body guards.. Well not really covered, about two or three. Andy took out his pack of smokes sliding one in his mouth, he opened the door and walked threw the little path to the bus, but something caught his eye. Purple hair.. It was the girl from earlier, the one that fell. Andy told Jinx he would meet them in the bus. "I'm gonna go for a smoke, I'll meet up with you all later." Andy jogged over to his body guards and patted one on the shoulder. "Hey its alright, I got it." The guard turned around to talk to Andy about it. "Yeah but Andrew, you'll be late for your next show?" Andy's smile vanished, he cleared his throat a little and smiled again. "Don't worry, they won't hurt me.. Look at them, do they look like stone cold killers to you? I'll be in the bus in a minute. Oh and Tony.. Don't call me Andrew what did we talk about man common." He jokingly laughed with the guard. The guard shook his head and left with the other, Andy watched them leave before looking over at the girls. He smiled and took his cigarette out of his mouth, he turned his head letting out the grey cloud of smoke he had held inside, Andy turned his head back with a smile, his lip ring shun under the street lamp as he stuck out his free hand. "Hi I'm Andy Biersack.. And you to lady's would be?" He asked.

xXDessy_booXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 am
Sam Brinks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO

Sam sighed and told her sister, "Come on. You are never going to meet him."
"Why do you hate them so much?"
"I don't. I just don't listen to their music."
"Well, now that you were at their concert, what do you think."
"I was too busy being shoved everywhere, hearing the screams of girls than hearing the music." Sam sighed, rolling her eyes but she stopped at her sister's scream. Only means one thing. Andy. Sam looked over and saw the singer, his lip ring. Sam always wanted a lip ring but her mom keeps saying no. Stupid b***h. Her sister beat Sam at shaking his hand. "Hello! I'm Alena! I love you!" Sam rolled her eyes at her sister, not believing how her sister is being.

User Image

-I-NaturallyMickey-I-

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

User Image

⇏Andy smiled and shook the girls hand, he looked over at the other girl that seemed to be her sister as he shook her hand, Andy laughed lightly at the younger girl Alena's comment. "Um thank you, it's very nice to meet you too Alena and thank you for liking my music and what I do, your awesome for that.. and you must be?" He asked looking over at the older girl, Andy smiled hearing her name. He tossed his cigarette to the ground and crushed it under his foot, he scratched his arm and zipped his open vest half way up. "So where are you to girl's from?"

((Sorry it took a while to reply, I went camping.))

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 pm
Sam Brinks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO

Sam heard his question but face Alena, asking, "Can we go? I'm missing a Batman movie marathon right now. As we speak."
"Didn't you just record it?"
"No. Because you didn't give me time to breathe when I said I'll come to the concert with you." Her sister rolled her eyes and told Andy, "She's so into geeky stuff like video games." Sam gave them a little salut and sighed, looking at the stage. She saw a guitar get packed away but she got a glance of it. "Nice guitar," she whispered, mostly to herself as she continued to look.

User Image

-I-NaturallyMickey-I-

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

User Image

⇏Andy laughed lightly at the comment about the Batman hed Sam look of into the distance, Marathon, of course he couldn't watch it because of the touring which sucked. "To bad I can't catch the Marathon.. Love Batman.. But you know the touring and all.." Andy watched Sam look off into the distance, he followed her eye's and saw that she was looking at a guitar get put away, of course not Andy's guitar, Andy didn't play a guitar. Andy smiled and turned his attention back on Sam. "It's Ashley's guitar.." He smiled, Jinx stepped out of the bus and waved over at Andy calling his name, Andy looked over at Jinx then back at the girls. "Well I should be going, it was nice meeting you two.. Keep it safe, oh and remember don't let anyone bring you down." Andy smiled and bent down to sign Alena's little bag, it seemed that she was more of a fan than Sam, but it was okay with him. He smiled at them both and walked off disappearing into the bus as it drove off.⇍

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm
Sam Brinks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO

Sam raised a brow at him at his last words. When he was gone, Sam chuckled and mocked, "'Don't let anyone bring you down.'" Alena gasped and shoved Sam but it only made her laugh more. Sam shoved her hands into her jacket pocket and heard her sister say, "Alright, I want to drive this time."
"Oh, no."
"What?"
"You cannot drive."
"I have my license."
"Cause you made dad buy it for you." It was true. Sam came from a rich family but you never tell on Sam. Just a shirt, natural wavy hair, skinny jeans, worn out converse. Sam only spend big money a few times but it for school related things. Like a computer for internet research, a camera for photography class, and other. Sam sighed and just walked over to the car. "I'm driving," said Sam as she got in the car. Not too long as they got on the road, Alena dived for the wheel, causing Sam to turn the wheel a hard right. "Alena!" The car went right for a bridge wall. "God, Alena, you are so f/cking stupid! I swear!" Sam gave Alena a disbeliving look. Sam got out of the car and groaned at her car. "Great, and our house is miles and miles away because you wanted to see the band that played more than an hour away." Alena looked like she was about to cry. "Sam.. I'm sorry, alright?" Sam sighed but she couldn't even look at the damage on the car. "Mom and dad are going to kill me," Sam muttered.
"Why you?"
"Because I was driving."
"But I went for the wheel."
"But I was driving, Alena! And you're their precious angel.."

User Image

-I-NaturallyMickey-I-

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

User Image

⇏Andy sat on the bus next to Jake, he looked around at all the boy's. As usual they were all laughing and making weird jokes. Andy looked out the window for a few minutes before hearing his name get called. "Hey Andy, who was that girl you were talking to earlier?.. She didn't look like she was a fan of ours.." Jinx asked with a questioning look, Andy sighed and looked over at everyone before turning his attention back on Jinx to answer his question. "Her sister was a fan of ours, I was there for her.." What? He told the truth.. Partly.. Jinx nodded and continued to talk with the other guys.⇍

Monsterrz

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas