Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 am
User Image

Manorama had mixed feelings for the day. The sun was out, and it was quite lovely, but there had been a bitter taste upon her mind as of late. One moment she was happy, the next she was raging at anyone who came near. Sometimes she didn't notice, well... Most the time she didn't notice. But lately it had been getting worse. She sighed as she moved away to the outskirts of the pride. She needed a breather from the others. Everyone stayed away from her. Afraid she might crack.

She didn't mean to be the way she was. She really didn't, though it was part of her, and she was slowly accepting it. Sometimes it gave her strength to know how she was. Though, she was beginning to become lonely. Very, very lonely
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

It would take an idiot not to notice the scents by the boarder. Still, Noir clung a little dangerously close to the edge of this pride. He had noticed the change of smell but persisted anyways to chase down a mere rabbit. His hunt had turned out to be unsuccessful in the long run. The rabbit took cover in a hole leaving Noir to silently wait til the thing came out.

What Noir didn't realize was that rabbits could dig. And this one had long since taken its leave and dug its way else where.

Noir had sat and waited by the edge of that hole for hours by the time an orange lioness came in to view. Did she know what he was doing out here? He was pretty sure she didn't but the cheetah kept his alertness up. His pale blue eyes watched her carefully.

"Hey there ~" He gave the lioness his best charming grin. Yes, he knew he was pushing it with trespassing. It was possible that this lioness was apart of what ever sort of thing he was trespassing on.

"Are these your lands?"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 pm
She jumped at the noise of the other, but came out with a shrieking giggle. Naughty little cheetah, he was. She looked at him with a grin, A lovely naughty little cheetah. Her mood had changed completely. She had forgotten what she had been thinking about. The sudden noise had changed her thoughts. It wasn't the first time that had happened, honestly, it happened all the time.

Her lands? HER Lands... "Why of course, they are my dear." She said with a chuckle. She wasn't the King, but she could pretend they were her lands. He, after all, wasn't there. Plus, if he was, he'd probably let her do this anyways. She was a bit... different in the head. Crazy, was what he called her. She ignored that. She hated being called crazy. It was a.... blunt and rude of a word.

"Why must you ask?" She giggled again. Eyeing him carefully. He could hurt her, perhaps, but she doubt that. She was bigger than him. Well fatter, and a little taller. If he was smart he wouldn't try anything. She wasn't going to try to hurt him. At least at the moment, she didn't think she was going to hurt him. One could never tell when they were like herself. "Do you need something?"

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Noir took the giggling at face value concluding that this must be a very happy lioness. He wasn't sure what was so funny but he found him self nervously chuckling too despite not understanding the why behind it. Secretly he felt like he was missing out on what ever the joke was. The scenario was running through his head a mile a minute and still, he could not conclude in the slightest what the joke was or where it had stemmed from.

"So these are your lands?" He didn't question any further than restate what had been stated, "Well thats good to know. I think they're wicked nice.. Erm.. I mean the lands. The lands are .. nice."

To say the least Noir was slightly confused by this lioness. It showed on his face quite blatantly. The good news was she didn't seem mad.

"Me? Oh .. You might have herd of me.. might have not. I go by Noir." He proudly puffed his chest out. It was unlikely she'd heard of him before. Noir hadn't dont anything notably around .. any parts of any where in ever. But the cheetah liked to think of him self as important. Some time he was able to charm people in to thinking he was and some times not. It didn't really matter much to the cheetah either way.

"Need something? Oh right! Actually I chased a hare this way and its seemed to have taken up hiding in a hole."  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 pm
She got annoyed with his question. He had already asked that, hadn't he. She gave him a slight glare and then gave another giggle. She hated to be asked things a second time when she had already answered. It made telling lies hard. She never knew when she'd accidentally slip up when asked the same thing more than once. "They will do, anyways." She added with a bored yawn.

To be honest, Manorama hated the lands she was in. Dry and dirty, and just.... AHHH. She giggled at the other, but didn't say much more to it. If he liked the lands, he liked it. It wasn't like she cared what he liked... She just cared about what she was going to do, and if she was going to do something to him.

Manorama hadn't realized she had asked him his name. Silly her, she always forgot what she was doing when things counted. She shrugged off his name as if it was nothing to her. After all, she had to pretend she was Thona... Without certain parts of course. "I'm the all mighty Thona" She said with a huff. "If you haven't heard of me, then you shouldn't be here." She said with a rather devious grin. She had hopped that he hadn't actually ran into King Thona... But he didn't have any scars on him, and he didn't seem to know about the pride. The chances were on her side this time.

"You dare hunt on my lands, is it?" She asked him with a raise of a brow. "What do I get in return for you hunting my food?" she asked him. She didn't know much about hunting, but she didn't think it was too hard. She did live on her own a bit. If she helped him get what he wanted, she wanted something in return. What? She didn't know... Anything he'd offer her. She batted her eye lashes at him.

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

"The great mighty Thona...?" The cheetah frowned. It sounded like he should have heard of this Thona but for the cheetah he was drawing on blanks. He'd never heard of the name in his life and luckily never come across the real deal. So Noir was completely ignorant of the fact that Thona was a name to be feared. But this female seemed to command a presence that sounded like she was a great and powerful ruler. But Noir was a little to oblivious to figure maybe he should be a little scared. Respectful maybe, but not scared. He was in the presence of the pride leader and had willingly crossed in to the boarder.

"What is it you'd like me to do?" Paying tribute some how? He wasn't quite sure how he was to actually do such a task with out sharing half the kill. Or maybe...

"I could show you a good time~" He purred with his trademark charming grin. Noir was a good looking cheetah and he was very much well aware how to use his charm in his time of need.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:45 pm
Her ears perked up a bit. "Fun? Please go on." She wasn't sure what this "Fun" was, but she was interested to finding out. Her mind went away from the thought of pretending to be some great ruler, in fact, that was not fun anymore. The idea of this male showing her something was all that was left in her brain. She remembered playing games with a cub before she joined the pride she was trying to convince this male to rule. It was an interesting game, and she was curious if it was the same.

She moved closer to him, forgetting as well, that he could be dangerous. Though, living with those who could beat her up any time they pleased, she got use to that and didn't even think about it.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

"I think this sort of fun is something better shown," He wasn't sure he wanted to go in to the details about the type of fun he was hinting at. The small bit of gentleman in him held him back from 'details'.

Noir confidently stayed put when the female moved closer. There was a saucy charming grin that stayed put on his maw all the while. Maybe if he was wiser to the dangers of other felines he'd be a bit more cautious but as it stood the cheetah had a pretty good life for the most part. He had a bit of rose tinted sunglasses syndrome.

The cheetah rubbed his head to the females.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 am
She drew closer as he talked, what was he going to show her? It must be something like a pretty rock. So much secrets that it made it that much more exciting to find out what he was talking about. When he rubbed in her, it took her a moment before she realized what had happened. She was sure he was trying to play like a cub would play.

She pawed at him, and tried to bite at his ear playfully. She hadn't played like a cub since her kids were young. That was a long time ago. If he wanted to play, he could totally have just told her he wanted to play fight. But this was more exciting and fun. Nothing better than making the other THINK that you want to do something else, then doing a sneak attack.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:51 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Her pawing at him took him a moment. Noir almost took a few steps back but the cheetah stayed put. Was she playing or was she trying to spice things up? Noir was having trouble reading her so instead he just followed her lead and playfully pawed back.

The cheetah was quite confused.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:41 pm
Manorama didn't see his confusion, and took his paw swing as proof that she was right in what he wanted. She was quite oblivious at times, as long as she was in a good mood. She took another swing at him with her paw, gentle and playful before flopping on the ground to paw at him with both paws.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted to play this!" she asked him curiously. It had been running through her mind, but she thought she could come up with an idea that would satisfy her. None of her answers did.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

((Feel free to poke me if I take that long to tag again x DD I swear I thought I tagged this / brain dead))

The cheetah flopped on the ground with her and playfully batted back.

"I didn't know you actually wanted to play. " He laughed. The feelings of bad kind of were starting to sink in. "All this time I thought maybe you might be in to .. foolin around but I suppose you are legit in to foolin around." Noir laughed playfully batting back at her.

"You're a strange pride leader," He purred. "But you're fun." He gave her a stupid smile.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:24 pm
Oh yeah... She was trying to be Thona. Welp, she failed at that one. She started to laugh uncontrollably. She didn't know what was more funny, this guy believing her, or that fact that he just said two of the same things. She stopped almost instantly.

She kinda huffed, and swat at him with claws this time. She did what he asked, yet she felt like he wasn't satisfied with the outcome. What was she missing? She swatted at him again.

Alpaca Chobi
No worries, I'm just as bad.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Noir dodged a few swipes here and there taking an equal amount of hits to him self as he did dodge. Every once in a while the dark cheetah returned fire with a swat of his own in all good fun. Til claws hit his face. The cheetah made a shocked yelp.

" Hey now. " He backed away, " That's not playing nice. " He frowned as he backed further away from her. He wasn't after taking physical damage. Just a good time. But the swipe to the face wasn't enough to send this cheetah running either.

"You know... you're pretty... but you're rough."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:30 pm
She got carried away sometimes, though she was slightly irritated for a second, but it had passed, and she had forgotten why she used her claws. She giggled and made a shy look towards him. "My bad" she kinda rocked her body a little bit back and forth, almost giving her an innocent look about her.

"I sometimes forget my manors." Not that she really had any, anyways. "My pride likes to play rough." She said with a sweet, innocent voice. As if it wasn't her fault at all. Who could blame her, he did say she was pretty. "I'll be more gentle." Her tail flicked back and forth.

She had an urge to pounce on him. Before she gave him a chance to do anything else, she jumped at him, claws carefully tucked away. she didn't want to scare her new play toy away. He didn't like them, so she couldn't use them.

Alpaca Chobi

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces