[JRP] The Time Has Come [ThonaxMomsxCubs] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 pm
It was chance that had brought Kushami back to Gyongyi. It was really bad luck that had brought Kushami back to Gyongyi. Some time after the mysterious orange stranger had left was when the blue leopardess went out on her prowl to look for her old 'toy'. Servant was a more appropriate term in general. Gyongyi had not been happy by this development at all. But for some reason she stayed.

Neither female realized it at first but the two of them were better off together. In the time to come it became more and more evident that both were gaining weight. Kushami realized what was happening while Gyongyi chopped it up to the fact the two were possibly eating to much. Kushami let her believe that for some time until it became really evident that they were heavy with children. Gyongyi was by far the more pregnant of the two which meant Kushami was left to do more of the hunting for the two.

This did not please the blue leopardess in the least.

Still the two managed to survive together even up until the cubs were born. Gyongyi was the first to have her cubs shortly followed by Kushami. It had been at least a couple of weeks since the two had become mothers officially. Gyongyi laid with her cubs and Kushamis while the blue leopardess hunted. For now it was just Gyongyi and the cubs. Kushami was not to far away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm
Thona had thought it'd be hard to track down both of the leopards he had run into, but to his surprise he had been stalking them for the past week and found them together. Though, it didn't surprise them that they were the ones that each other was talking about, he kinda had that idea when he met the second one, but never mused on it too hard. Today, he could see the cubs, and it was time to collect his dues. Though, it seemed one of the leopardesses were missing... No matter, he didn't really want to deal with the other one anyways.

They were rather close to his pride, which was rather surprising to him. He didn't think they'd stick around in the area. Maybe he had made more of an impression on them than he had originally thought. He didn't know if he fully liked this idea, but he supposed it couldn't do too much harm. He flicked his tail and finally slipped out of his hiding place. He had three scouts on them at all times, so if they moved, he'd know about it before they got too far. It was the best part about being a king of your own land. But now, he was growing bored, and the cubs were big enough. He was lucky to have a nanny that had cubs about the same time as well.

He moved slowly from his hiding place towards the tan leopardess. She seemed to have falling for him so easily, he wondered how she'd feel about him now. He had left after the deed was done. Thona never had a problem with having to try more than once, which was a good thing. He'd hate to have a second encounter unless it was collecting what was his. "Hello, Gyongyi." He had forgotten the fake name he had told them both, but now it was time they knew who he really was. He had a feeling they wouldn't disappear too easy on him. He flicked his tail and gave a rather cool smile at her.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:33 pm
Gyongyi looked up to find a familiar orange leopard standing there. Thona. She merely blinked a few times and let her jaw go agape. It was surprising to find him here after he'd left. Sure part of her was upset, even mad, at first but now she was feeling almost a little detached from the entire experience. It had happened and had past. Gyongyi had already let go of her anger towards Thona. Though, now that he was here, she had to wonder if maybe he'd come back to help. She had not put two and two together that this here was the father of bother her own litter and Kushamis.

"Hello," She gave him a welcoming nod of assurance. It was alright to see him again. "These cubs of ours. I didn't think they'd ever see their father again but you've come back ! " The excitement could not be hidden from her voice. The fact that Thonas intentions could be something like claiming his kids had never crossed the leopardesses mind. She had no idea the forces she was dealing with.

Kushami appeared with a small dik dik in her maw. A very very small kill but still something to bring back. Being picky about what one ate was not an option. Every little bit of meat helped especially nursing ten cubs. The dik dik almost fell from her maw when Thona came in to view. The blue leopardess rushed over towards the cubs and Gyongyi and stood directly in front of them both. The dik dik fell from her maw as she let out a warning growl.

Gyongyi stood and got between the blue leopard and orange leopard. It was quite confusing to see Gyongyi so protective and angry.

"Whoah now. Hes alright I know him. He's the father to these cubs of mine." Gyongyi informed.

"HES WHAT?" Not that Kushami was overly surprised seeing how played she her self was. The leopardess wanted a shot at Thona even more hearing such a thing. He'd played them both. Well, it was not surprising to hear Gyongyi got played but the blue leopardess was disgusted that she her self had also been played in such away. Was she no smarter than Gyongyi? The leopardess just skipped the part about all the drama and went straight to the point.

"Why do you dare show your face here?"

Gyongyi merely frowned and took a seat with the cubs. She could not understand why Kushami would have such a reaction to this male. Things like the fact their cubs looked sort of related never crossed her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 pm
A cool smile crossed his face. "Surprised, are we?" He was very amused with this situation. So they knew each other, but had not told each other about him? How interesting... Not that he really cared he flicked his tail back and forth and looked from one to the other. He could feel the blue leopardess wanting to attack him. He could see it in his face. Though, he hoped she knew better than to do that. He would really hate to have to hurt her very badly. "I've come for my things." He said with a grin upon his face. He saw all the male cubs that were there..

He would take them, he could care less about the female cubs. They'd do him no good. He wanted strong males. The army in his future called out for those cubs. Of course, it was a dream, but he meant it to come true. "I don't expect you guys think I'd just run and leave you with all my kids, now did you?" He said with another smirk upon his face. "My sons deserve to be in my pride, by my side." He added.

Not that they would be by his side, he'd probably only show them the basics of fighting and let them figure out the rest. After all, part of being good was learning things on your own and developing your own skills. He looked at both of them.

Chobi_Chocobo

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Gyongyis ears went down on her head. He wanted to take the cubs? Her boys?

Kushami kept her stance. So he wanted to be a father? This actually amused the blue leopardess. There were far more boys then females here which meant less cubs for her to take care of. Less mouths to feed. That would leave her self with just one female and Gyongyi with three of her own.

Gyongyi was the one that did not scheme about such things. She loved her cubs and her boys. All of them were hers. But apparently she'd lost her voice. Only tears fell down her cheeks.

"You can have them," Kushami was flat. Her own fierce grin spread from ear to ear. This was actually an unexpected outcome. A father of cubs come back to actually take cubs not come back for a second go. And then suddenly Gyongyi found her voice.

"Noooooooo!" She cried out. "Our babies! H-how can you just take them from us when you were no where to be found?" This was actually a lot of hurt coming from the mostly naive one. Kushami sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Shes actually got a point. What will you allow us in return? Safety here to raise the girls?" Kushami glared back at Gyongyi to urge her to stop her whimpers. Gyongyi sniffled but the tears kept falling.

"Ignore her and answer me," This was more business now than anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:57 pm
Well, at least one of them had the sense of allowing him what was his. Though, he did ponder the question Kushami had asked him. Another cool smirk crossed his face. He knew exactly what he could do, though they would be a bit problematic. He flicked his tail and pondered the pro's and con's to this. He gave himself a shrug and decided it didn't really matter. The only one in his pride that didn't know about his habits was his mate, and she was very oblivious when it came to this. She hadn't noticed that most those in the pride looked like him. He even once gave her cubs, and she thought they were her own children.

"Well, I suppose you could join my pride." He said looking at Kushami, and only here. He had no need to look at the other female. She was weak, and was no concern of his. Kushami could prove to be useful, at least. Maybe he could even get her to make the other useful as well. That was a thought. "You wouldn't have to take care of the cubs either, I have nannies for that." He said. Though he was pretty sure the only thing Gyongyis could do was be one. Most those who were too kind in the pride were the ones that took over the cubs.

Chobi_Chocobo

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

A pride ? This actually pleased the blue leopardess. Not having to care for her young that she had never planned for in the first place just seemed all too perfect in Kushamis mind. It was a generous offer in deed. Specially if they had underlings to do work. Kushami could go on and worry about her self.

"Fine by me. The tan one joins too. Believe it or not shes actually useful." Kushami had just agreed for the both of them to join. Gyongyi wanted to grab her six cubs and run. She'd not agreed to this but there was no way she was about to out fun two adult leopards who were both in better shape than she was. She'd just given birth to six cubs and was exhausted from caring for them all. There was nothing she could do unless she wanted to save her own skin and maybe only one of her cubs. Gyongyi wasn't that type to leave the rest.

Obediently she shook her head sadly in agreement. This was the best option right now. Inwardly she felt her heart breaking.

"Alright its settled. You might as well meet your cubs." Kushami had a very pleased grin. This couldn't have gone any better. She didn't even need to beat sense in to Gyongyi about this. Hell, she probably didn't even really need to be around that leopardess now that she was part of the pride.

A blue male with semi similar markings to Thona awkwardly wondered up to the big orange male. He reached out a paw and and tapped him. Kushami bowed down and picked the little guy up in her maw and set him down beside her.

"That is Moke." She introduced him.

Moke seemed very interested in this green haired leopard. Namely his jewelry and tail. The leopard was drawn back to Thona the moment his mother set him down. The little guy was pawing at the bracelet around Thonas front paw trying to make sounds with it. He wanted to kill the thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 pm
Chukia'taa had spent the whole time quietly watching the interactions from the side of her mother, eyebrows furrowed softly as she looked up at the large male who seemed to be talking to her mother chiddingly. She wasn't certain what she wanted to tell him - this leopard who was so bold, but she would find a way to say it one day.

For now, she just stared, a small smolder showing behind her eyes, she was obediant, as her name stated, but she would have her words. . . one day.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm
Kadin had been playing at the back of the group with a rock, ignoring the adults talking. At least until Kushami said 'meet your cubs'. The little cub paused, ear twitching back to the adults then turned to look at them. His tail lazily swished once before he padded over to peek at the new orange male from behind Gyongyi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Dhura blended well into the shadows, keeping to them like a second skin almost. Watching his opposite-twin play with said rock, his eyes only lifted when Kadin paused.

Getting up silently, he only moved near Chukia. Standing behind her like as if his sister was a barricade for what dramas would come to the cubs.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm
Maka pressed up against her mother's side, seeking comfort. She didn't know what was going on, but the strange male had been making the other leopardess angry and momma upset. The other leopardess stopped being angry, but momma was still upset and she wasn't sure she liked any of this at all. Wary eyes watched the stranger as she snuggled even closer to her mother. What was he doing? Why was he here? Why was momma upset?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 am
Jua Bwana had been alert and attentive as soon as the large male had come in. Blue eyes watched him silently as he spoke with Mother and her friend, orange tail twitching as he tried to follow the conversation. It was difficult, but after hearing him speak about 'my sons' and when Mother told the male he should meet his cubs, it clicked. This was Father. The realization made him stand up and approach the spotted male hesitantly, standing a few paces behind Moke, silently observing for the time being.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm
Shafana was with her sister in listening and watching what was happening. She wasn't sure yet, exactly, what was going on, but she could feel it somewhere deep in her that this was going to change her life. So, it was important to observe it, right? Even if this was father, she didn't think she liked him very much. He seemed very... old. So she hid behind Chukia'taa for now and just sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 pm
Tete had been 'busy' rolling in some dust, giving himself a bath before his mother could. Bath being objective. As the spotted male arrived, the cub snorted, ignoring him. His mom would take care of things. Listening in didn't seem to make the connections click until he mentioned sons. Tete was a boy, and he was a son. But that male's son? Yeah right.

As his mother confirmed it the cub scowled slightly, getting up from the dust, shaking off. So their dad showed up to take them away? Coming from behind his mother, the blue cub sat down, glaring at Thona. He was their dad? Alright. Fine. But Tete didn't have to like him. The male hadn't even brought a kill for them to say sorry for not being around.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:39 pm
Gyorg had been nesting alongside his mother, content to laze about rather than play. Everyone was involved in their own little world- it didn't make sense to go bug someone for something he didn't really want to do. He stifled a yawn, very close to a nice nap...

When he came in.

Even if it hadn't been told to him, Gyorg wasn't an idiot. This was his father. With the exception of the bright green, they looked very much alike, as far as the cub could tell. It was... weird.

Looking like someone else, he didn't feel particularly special anymore.

For now, Gyorg kept his mouth shut. He would observe, watching the older leopard carefully. He was a bit mean, but... mean was okay sometimes, if it got you what you wanted.

Yes. Gyorg was going to keep an eye on this one, certainly.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff