Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
About the guild standstills... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm
What in the world is the cause of the Guild's sudden standstill? What happened to us? We were keeping such a good pace! I have questions and I want them answered and if they aren't, them let's make some solutions, people!

We've rebooted too many times and come too far for this to happen again, and I know I'm not the only one who's tired of it! I didn't scrap my old character just to make a new one with tons of new ideas following for nothing! I'm officially done with waiting and I want to finish what we started! I want to RP on the guild again! Don't you all want to as well?

Now I want to hear what you all think about this, or at least to the people that still log onto Gaia and the guild anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm
i agree Rasta! i miss the rapid posting and our skype meetings (we should really do those again they were a lot of fun)

now i do know that everyone has busy lives with work and school but it would be nice to see everyone online, even if it's for a little while  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:30 am
the people who are here almost everyday are me, Chrome, Ina, and occasionally Fozzil. everyone else is rarely here but i see Zero on psn rather often. if we can contact them in real life it would help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 am
Don't even bother. Its done. The guilds officially dead.  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am
Ye have little faith, Sir Inazuma. The guild has survived much worse of a thrashing than this, and I think we can easily get over this but first we need to resolved the problem.

What exactly happened to bring the guild to a grinding halt in the first place? What happened to Miyuki and Hotaru meeting the warriors in Ryutokai? What about the planned rescue of Tenjho and Zero at the E.A.E. base with Tempest helping with their escape? Clyde is waiting and ready for the next part to occur, but where are the characters who's helping to progress the story along?

Everyone else is here and accounted for but Zero and Tenjho. I understand people have lives outside of Gaia, but no one's that busy or tired all of the time. I mean, I did create the leave of absence forum for a reason. Most of us have often offered to share the workload, but the constant refusals and lack of interest is a real letdown and it's gotten tiring real fast, which only creates more unnecessary problems for the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 am
I do have to agree with Inazuma on his part, the guild is kinda dead for all insensitive purposes.

The focus of the story was the main character, Zero, but since he seems to have let the guild fall out of disinterest, I doubt he would make a return. Without him, there is no proceeding. Whether he comes back or not is up to debate, of which I don't wish to partake in.

Either way, he'll come back when he feels like it. He seemed really hyped to do all of this up until recently. Maybe something came up that is affecting or maybe he doesn't wish to continue or a change in mindset. Whatever the case, no amount of contacting Zero will drive him back here.

Tenjho, on the other hand, I am unsure of his stance on the guild as of this point.

I'd like to see the guild thrive once more, but I don't have the administrative skills to act on that. For what it was worth, it was fun, even if we never actually got to finish. It was a time to let our imagination flow forth, to get our creative juices flowing.

That, and we'd have to redo the entire story over again with the removal of Zero and Tenjho, so in essence, it's another reboot.

Another idea that could be taken into consideration, is leave this guild as it is, so if we decide to come back to it, we can, but you can set up a new guild on the guild space that Zenji and Chrome have available.

My bad for going all "long-winded" on you with this... uh... informative rant? I've been feeling rather suckish recently... Just laying down my thoughts.  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 pm
i do have another guild that we can use as well for another rp if you want  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 am
It's not like we lost inspiration or anything. We always talked about new ideas and cool scenarios for our characters. I know it might sound a little weird but I'm content with the situation. Ive already imagined the story in my head a thousand times and I guess that's ok for me. Don't get me wrong, I happy to rp with you guys again. But if we are to continue, Zero can't be with us. I tease him all the time because he can't stick to one thing at all. You know how many times I had to pressure him to get on the guild and get off a game he's currently playing? So for the sake of you guys, I suggest you continue without him.  

Tenjho Sonozaki2
Crew

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 am
so another reboot again? because the story we have right now revolves around him. also i got interwebs again so i wouldn't mind planning stuff for this new story.....again  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am
Not even a reboot Kenny. If it was up to me I would start at a point where we fended the E.A.E off. It's at the beginning but without the introductions. But you would to create another storyline though. A reason why they would come to the area at all  

Tenjho Sonozaki2
Crew

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:58 am
Tenjho Sonozaki2
Not even a reboot Kenny. If it was up to me I would start at a point where we fended the E.A.E off. It's at the beginning but without the introductions. But you would to create another storyline though. A reason why they would come to the area at all

alright. how about we scrap ryutokai since most of zero's characters are still there. so the attack only happened in konjou. are you on facebook or something so we can do the chat thingy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am
HadoKennie
Tenjho Sonozaki2

alright. how about we scrap ryutokai since most of zero's characters are still there. so the attack only happened in konjou. are you on facebook or something so we can do the chat thingy

Well I'm heading to bed dude.  

Tenjho Sonozaki2
Crew

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 am
...So are we going to do this? Or is it still speculation?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 am
A little of both. We still have some planning do to. Like who wants to be villians because I'm pretty sure chrome and zenji wants to be bad guys still so I'm willing to be a good guy again. Then there's the plot llike who the main villians are like which will most likely be the e.a.e. also we need an objective. So yeah.  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 am
Couldn't the objective be the same as it is now, minus a few plot points? :/  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash