Submit

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm
Alright...I am having a hard time coming up with anything...sorry. I am just...bogged down. i ain't leaving, just asking for patience. I want this RP to keep going...but it really is just me and omnom. There are PLENTY of places for ANY other characters to join in, but nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm
I tried.  

Kashikoi Kusabana
Captain

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 pm
Kashikoi Kusabana
I tried.

I know. I am just frustrated that such a great concept for a Bleach RP fopped. I can find posts from early last year. You added in Squad 14, Substitution, and I think by saying 14 Court guard squads is what deterred people. They wouldn't give it the time of day because of what they would think was an "error". So I am not mad at anyone other than the Bleach community and my own inability to even come up with an effective plan to attract people.

I am sorry if I made you feel bad.

I also have hit a dead wall in my writing, so that could also be another source of my frustration.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 am
actually, most of the Bleach community deterioration is due to the anime "ending" and the manga entering it's last arc.  

Zero the Crimson
Crew

Vermillion Bibliophile

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 am
Zero the Crimson
actually, most of the Bleach community deterioration is due to the anime "ending" and the manga entering it's last arc.

That could very well be a possibility, but I would like to think that when people start roleplaying, they are interesting in the RP with those people. At least, that is how it works for me.

^.^ This is just a tough time for the guild. I am sure things will pick up eventually. Since the anime is starting late next month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am
Reikitou
Zero the Crimson

That could very well be a possibility, but I would like to think that when people start roleplaying, they are interesting in the RP with those people. At least, that is how it works for me.

^.^ This is just a tough time for the guild. I am sure things will pick up eventually. Since the anime is starting late next month.

From what I've experienced, smaller guilds like this, the role players aren't exactly the most dedicated bunch. And those that are, either completely forget the basics of Role Playing and try turning it into an RPG or they lose interest in participating due to various reasons.

It seems to be a tough time for a lot of guilds. Guild Regulars just leaving without a word, minimal ability to pull in new recruits, The once popular series being trolled upon, etc.. Anime starting late next month? That's news to me.  

Zero the Crimson
Crew

Vermillion Bibliophile

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 pm
Zero the Crimson
Reikitou
Zero the Crimson

From what I've experienced, smaller guilds like this, the role players aren't exactly the most dedicated bunch. And those that are, either completely forget the basics of Role Playing and try turning it into an RPG or they lose interest in participating due to various reasons.

It seems to be a tough time for a lot of guilds. Guild Regulars just leaving without a word, minimal ability to pull in new recruits, The once popular series being trolled upon, etc.. Anime starting late next month? That's news to me.

Yeah, they were waiting for the manga to get further ahead, so they are releasing a filler arc that will actually be a good lead in for the final arc. At least, that was the impression I got from the Tite interview.

Also...it seems that Tite might be trolling Jump to force them to let him do as he wishes, since it seems he wanted to stop after Aizen died and they wouldn't let him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm
Reikitou

Yeah, they were waiting for the manga to get further ahead, so they are releasing a filler arc that will actually be a good lead in for the final arc. At least, that was the impression I got from the Tite interview.

Also...it seems that Tite might be trolling Jump to force them to let him do as he wishes, since it seems he wanted to stop after Aizen died and they wouldn't let him.

Yeah, I figured that was the case, but from what I understood they were waiting due to not wanting to do any more fillers.

That would explain how different the manga has been lately. Though I will have to state that Aizen didn't die.  

Zero the Crimson
Crew

Vermillion Bibliophile

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm
Zero the Crimson

Yeah, I figured that was the case, but from what I understood they were waiting due to not wanting to do any more fillers.

That would explain how different the manga has been lately. Though I will have to state that Aizen didn't die.

Then when Aizen was defeated. And yeah, it makes me pretty mad what he has been doing. And the filler would be a kind of lead in, not to long. there are not enough chapters really for the anime to NOT have fillers, unless it ends by october or november.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 pm
Reikitou
Zero the Crimson

Then when Aizen was defeated. And yeah, it makes me pretty mad what he has been doing. And the filler would be a kind of lead in, not to long. there are not enough chapters really for the anime to NOT have fillers, unless it ends by october or november.

Well, I'm not entirely angry, I mean parts of it are actually rather interesting, but then they have parts that seem like they weren't even trying to come up with a what happens next. Ending that soon probably wouldn't solve all the unanswered questions though...so there will most likely be filler..  

Zero the Crimson
Crew

Vermillion Bibliophile

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm
Zero the Crimson
Reikitou
Zero the Crimson

Well, I'm not entirely angry, I mean parts of it are actually rather interesting, but then they have parts that seem like they weren't even trying to come up with a what happens next. Ending that soon probably wouldn't solve all the unanswered questions though...so there will most likely be filler..

Basically. The major thing I would want to know is what the hell is going on with Isshin and Ichigo, and why did Aizen know about Ichigo from birth?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 pm
Reikitou

Basically. The major thing I would want to know is what the hell is going on with Isshin and Ichigo, and why did Aizen know about Ichigo from birth?

Oddly enough, few of my questions actually involve Ichigo.
I'd like to know what happened with some of the characters, like the Fullbringers, and Grimmjow.
I'd also like to know what the deal is with Ichigo being unaffected by this stealing ability.
What exactly is Uryu doing, since he's not helping.
Why exactly did they introduce these newbie soul reapers.
Etc....

Though your questions are very interesting also.  

Zero the Crimson
Crew

Vermillion Bibliophile

Sugarcanegalorerawr

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm
I'm still here ; n;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 pm
I'd answer these thoughts or wonders but I wouldn't want to spoil your minds.  

Kashikoi Kusabana
Captain

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kashikoi Kusabana
Captain

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:16 pm
Working on two new OC's. It's gonna be great!  
Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff