Welcome to Gaia! ::

How to make real money - MMG

Back to Guilds

Hope fully this girl word will get around. we aint just a team homies we's a familly 

Tags: Money, Easy, Funn, Friends, Profit 

Reply MAKIN SUM BIG M0NEY - H4G
The real money deal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idiot moron
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 pm
So there are many ways to make money, I'd like to explain one step by step.

Get A pre paid credit card, Empty or with money in it.

There is a gaia cash tree under your Money and name on the right side of your avatar.

Once you click that click Complete offers or what ever it sais..

There will be A netflix offer on the top that gives you 2000 gaia cash. Click that and it will bring you to a netflix screen.

Sign up for the netflix account but if your credit card has money in it make sure you cancel the netflix order before a month otherwise it will take money out of your credit card.

With a 25 dollars pre paid credit card u can order 2500 gaia cash and do that netflix survey and get 4500 gaia cash.

If you bought a real 25 dollar gaiacash card that would be 2500.

-llPOKE  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 am
Vending: Ok so I'm gonna give a little tip about vending. Lots of impatient people cannot vend. You cannot expect to make more then 100k per vend unless your vending a monthly collectible. 20k per item can even be good, if your keeping track of your items you can make a quick 100k. The key to vending is patience and don't expect big cash every vend you make..  

idiot moron
Captain

OrgasmicPikachu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 am
lIPOKE
Vending: Ok so I'm gonna give a little tip about vending. Lots of impatient people cannot vend. You cannot expect to make more then 100k per vend unless your vending a monthly collectible. 20k per item can even be good, if your keeping track of your items you can make a quick 100k. The key to vending is patience and don't expect big cash every vend you make..

If patients is key to vending i can't vend xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 am
Lol its really not all hard I guess. But I'm more of a hoarder myself.  

idiot moron
Captain

iiMikeyy GK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 am
lIPOKE

when your vending also pay attention to whats going up in prices on marketplace find rising items and buy them before they rise and then wait to sell them again or find a popular item in some cases that just went down that will be going up again  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 am
Another Gaia Cash thing you can do is go to get more gaia cash then click earn gaia cash and do different things, such as tutorials, sign ups, or surveys to earn gaia cash  

iiMikeyy GK
Vice Captain

tea spiller

OG Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 am
Ok, I sound so stupid... I've been here for like 3 years and I barely have any idea what vending is, I've never really thought about it... xD But I've made a lot of money... And been hacked of a lot of money... -.-" Like, I've tried everything, and then I see vending, and I'm like... Wtf?!

yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_cupcake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 pm
i R a w r z D X
Ok, I sound so stupid... I've been here for like 3 years and I barely have any idea what vending is, I've never really thought about it... xD But I've made a lot of money... And been hacked of a lot of money... -.-" Like, I've tried everything, and then I see vending, and I'm like... Wtf?!

vending is buy low sell high,, buy high sell higher  

idiot moron
Captain

tea spiller

OG Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm
lIPOKE
i R a w r z D X

vending is buy low sell high,, buy high sell higher

Lol, I see... xD I've done that before, I just didn't know it had a name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 pm
Hoarding: Hoarding is what i do lol some people say hoarding is vending but it really isin't. Hoarding is when u buy an item and keep it for months and go and sell it. Hoarding a monthly collectible can get you big money. I guess you can call it a even more patient version of vending.

Trading: When you see an item you want in market pm the lowest buyer and try to buy it around 20k less. Like I've said in previous posts 20k can go a long way. If you get 20k 5 times that 100k 10 times that's 200k and so on  

idiot moron
Captain

idiot moron
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 pm
Ok why not.. "What do I buy with gaia cash" Okay. if you got patience (patience is the key to making money any kindof way on gaia) you buy 2 bundles and a 499 item.. but keep the bundles till they raise. If you have a $10 gaiacash card with 1k gaia cash Just get two 499 items or one bundle..
If you look at the first post EVER made in this forum there's a cheaper way to get gaiacash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm
zOMG:: Okay lets face it, Barely anyone likes doing zomg.. Zomg is slow a** cash but if you take the time it will actually get you some where.. atleast 1 hour of zomg a day.. it doesnt hurt. at all.. 5 hours gets u like 100kish yeah thats long but if you got nothing to do its better then 5 hours nd get nothing..

-Poke  

idiot moron
Captain

MAKIN SUM BIG M0NEY - H4G

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas