Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

The fields were wet and muddy after a sudden down pour had soaked the land. The sun was starting to come back out though the clouds were still thick and around threatening another sudden down pour. Doing anything that was worth it was worth a risk. So if someone wanted to get some good puddle jumping in the best time was just after the rain or in a lull in the storm. And a good round of puddle jumping was just what was one a long thin stallion's mind.

The shy sun would glint off crimson scales that coated the stallion's body instead of fur. His golden eyes shown with bright child-like wonder as he saw the first large puddles. He gave a laugh and ran towards them taking a leap and jumping in the middle of the nearest one. As he landed a spray of muddy water shot up around him and away from him for a brief moment before splashing back all over his bright legs and slicking the green curls of his tail. He smiled brightly and stomped in the first puddle for a moment before looking up and trying to find the nearest puddle to try and leap too. Like most puddle jumpers he was not one to worry about the depth of the puddles the surprise was part of the fun and excitement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

Rain! It had been positively glorious to Buffalo-Kin when it had gotten there; bending the smallest tree branches as they deposited little streams of sparkling water clear to the ground while the rest of the world was shrouded in a haze of warm water. Soon the ground would take in all of the water, and the earth would show its thanks by making lots of beautiful flowers, and the farmers' crops would flourish.

But before all that, there were puddles to jump in! Spying a particularly large specimen out by the road, BK emerged from the forest, leftover droplets still clinging to his striking orange hair, and a few drops hanging precariously on the edge of his sky blue horn before being thrust into space by the stallion's eager dashing. Just before reaching the puddle, he lowered himself and sprung, sailing a tiny ways before landing in the puddle. SPLASH! He stood there and grinned as he surveyed the mess on his hooves, muddy water obscuring his hoof color and staining the bottom of his maroon legs. Well, it was sure to wash off the next time he fancied a swim; best to enjoy the puddles now before they all dried out! When it came to fun, he knew his priorities.

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:13 am
Sacha had just been about the leap for the large puddle he spied when he saw a dark figure emerge from the trees and land into his chosen puddle with a loud splash.

For a brief moment the dragon like male thought about shouting out that that had been the puddle he was going to jump in next, but there were so many puddles that why should he get angry? Besides if the other stallion was willing to get dirty by jumping into puddles and playing why should he ruin that. instead of yelling at the darker stallion he smiled and called out, "Oh that was a good one! Your splash was pretty big!" he giggled happily, the sound soft and warm.

Wanting to make sure that his next choice of puddles would not get jumped in before he had a chance he turned towards it and looked over his shoulder at the fiery maned male, "What this one!" he call out as he jumped up and over towards a medium size puddle. As he came in for a landing he kicked his hooves harder down sending up a wave of mud that covered his bright scales all the way up to his knees. Though the force of his jump did sink him down well past his ankles. He turned his forest of emerald curls swirling about him, "Beat that splash!" Surely if this Ista was willing to splash in the mud he must be willing to play a game!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:43 am
The sight of the other stallion startled BK momentarily; his focus had been entirely on the puddle and not aware that anyone else might be out enjoying the remnants of the rainfall. His muscles tensed as he watched the other closely, ready to flee back into the woods at a moment's notice. Not that he was particularly antisocial, but he was aware that being an Ista had a certain amount of.....awareness from others, and he had heard of a stallion he had only been an acquaintance with who had suddenly vanished without a trace several days ago. If there was anyone out there entrapping others, he wanted to steer very clear of such a person.

But then again, such a person would be unlikely to just go around splashing in puddles. BK eased up a bit and allowed his smile to reappear on his face. He liked the other's shining green mane, so much like the bright new grass that shyly peeked out from the snowbanks at the beginning of spring. The yellow eyes were a curiosity, and were those scales instead of coarse hair? How fascinating!

Still smiling, BK watched as the other chose a puddle and splashed down into it, laughing aloud as the other sank noticeably in the puddle. "Looks like that one took a few inches off!" Obligingly he looked around for a sizable puddle......there! It wasn't quite as large as the other, but being rather close to it, perhaps it shared the same depth! Grinning, BK gathered himself for a leap and flew into the puddle, even crouching down a little as he landed to try and get more splash. It seemed to practically rise up around him, and when he straightened out, he looked down. Not only could he not see the fur tips above his hooves, but it looked as though the crouching had caused the rise of water to splatter nearly half of his long, curly tail. Only the slightly muddied top of it showed what color it really was. Laughing, he turned to the other stallion, clumsily as he felt the squishy mud beneath the puddle gripping his hooves. "I think this puddle wants me to stay."

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm
Sacha was never one to judge ones based on what species they were. So the fact that his new puddle jumping friend was an Ista meant nothing to the Leagil. All that mattered was that he wanted to splash in the puddles and mud as well. This was going to be such a fun day!

Sacha turned back to look at the other stallion and smiled. He was completely unaware both of the other's worry and then admiring of him. He looked down at his own hidden hooves and gave a laugh and a nod, "Oh yes that it did" he giggled and wriggles his legs and hips trying to loosen them a bit before trying to pull them up. Luckily for him he looked back up to catch BK's jump and landing. He gave a laugh and clapped his hands quickly, "Oh good one!" His smiling face turned to a look of curiosity and he gave a nod, "Oh really?"

With a quick wriggle he stepped out of his puddle and made his way towards the stuck stallion. He looked down at the puddle and the others muddy stuck legs, "Oh my do you need help getting out of that one? Oh it is pretty thick down there!" He crouched down a bit to look into the puddle, "I can help pull ya out if you want." He offered looking up at the now taller stallion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm
For an answer, BK tried to lift one of his legs from the gooey mud-filled puddle. It came free with a loud squelch that made the Ista giggle in spite of himself, but putting his newly-freed foot outside the puddle caused him to wobble uncertainly. "Whoa!" He looked at Sacha and grinned sheepishly. "I wouldn't say no to a little help; much as I love puddles, I hate being stuck in anything." He looked down at the puddle as he offered his hand to be pulled on. "Don't worry! I'll jump in you next time there's a really big rain! You just make sure you show up!"

That being said, BK grinned back at Sacha and as he was being pulled out, he couldn't help but glance around at all of the other puddles just waiting to be splashed in. "You know, I' a bit surprised that we're the only ones out here jumping in these puddles. I know this place has children; where do you suppose they are?"

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:15 pm
At the goosh sound Sacha's hand flew up to his mouth as he tried to cover a loud laugh. The sound was too funny to him. He loved mud and puddles they were so much fun. Getting dirty in, getting stuck in, getting wet and slimy in. All way too much fun.

Standing up he took ahold of the other's hand and started to pull him. He spread his leg far enough that he should not fall back once the Ista was freed. "Being suck is no fun." He agreed with a warm smile and then his moth spread in a wide grin and he gave a nod, "Oh you bet I shall always show up. You do the same!" It would be great to always have a friend who would be willing to splash around with him. It would be so very prefect. And his first older stallion friend at that. How awesome!

At the mention of the absence of foals the bright colored stallion let go of Bk's hand, now that he was freed, and looked around, "Hmm...your right. It is rather sad there are not more foals playing. Maybe their parents don't want them getting muddy?" He gave a sheepish little look to the other stallion. But his ears perked up as he looked past the Ista and saw a long puddle. He gave a bit grin and nods, "Let's try this!" he turned and ran towards the long puddle and unworried of any large rocks that might be hidden under the murky water he threw out his arms and slide on his belly threw the puddle all the way until he hit the dry end of it and rolled onto his back laughing. "Oh...Oh that was so scary but so fun!" His face was splattered with dirt and his chest and arms were fully covered in a thick layer of mud. His vibrant green hair down a bit matted. He was not going to let the absence of foals ruin this fun. He would just have to have enough fun for all of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:15 pm
"Thanks." BK laughed as he steadied himself beside the puddle that had been holding him captive, shaking a few clumps of mud from his ankles. "Poor puddles just like us too much. They must miss their foal friends. On the other hand, foal jumped into that puddle and they'd probably vanish!" He waved a hand airily, one of the few parts of him that still remained relatively free of mud. "Well what're parents always saying; that you can do whatever you want when you're all grown up? Well that's just what we're doing, isn't it?" As far as he was concerned, there was little in the way of playthings less harmless than mud. It was soft, it didn't kill you if you ate any of it, and all you had to do was wash off and it went right back to the earth to nourish the ground. The farmers didn't seem to mind it much, unless there was so much of it that it made the crops bend in annoyance.

He watched with wide eyes as Sacha leaped onto the elongated puddle and slid clear to the other side. "Slip slide!" He called out joyfully as he moved to take position on the other side of the puddle. "Let me try!" He waited to give his friend a bit of time to scoot aside, then flung himself onto the puddle. Without the running start, he skidded to a halt right in the middle of the puddle, on his front with the mud up just past his nose. "Blrpl..." He made a funny sound as a few bubbles from his nostrils reached the surface and broke, making the stallion look like a muddy hippo. He raised his head up higher and grinned, teeth white and framed in mud. "Think I needed to run first."

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm
Sacha sat up at the end of the elongated puddle and thought of what BK was saying and it did break his heart a bit. How sad for the puddles to be denied foals. They were friends. All foals loved splashing around and running wild. He looked sad for a moment and gave a not, "Y...your probably right the puddles are clinging to us because they have no children splashing and rolling in them." he smiled and gave a nod, "Oh I do hear parents telling their foals that. So yes it must be true. you are welcome to do what ever you like when your older and we should enjoy what we are doing!"

When the other stallion made his way over Sacha crawled out of the puddle and stood on the side, "Oh yes do go for it!" he giggled and clapped his hands giving a cheer which quickly dissolved into a fit of laughter when the darker male burbled in the mud and did not slide far. His laugher was so hard that he collapsed back onto the ground his eyes bright and his hands clutching his stomach.

When he was finally able to catch his breath Sacha nods, "Yes I think a run is needed. You kind of did a belly flop!" he got to his feet and walked over to the other end of the puddle and past it a couple long strides past, "I think from here should be far enough!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 am
Picking himself up from the middle of the huge puddle like some monster of the deep, BK stood up and laughed as he looked down at himself. The muddy water had turned his coat into a soggy brown, the maroon almost completely obscured. His tail was now a browning red, like autumn leaves that hadn't quite expired on the forest floor. He looked quite a fright, but then again, if there really was anyone kidnapping nearby, they likely wouldn't want such a muddy pair.

Weighed down with mud, BK clumped over to the edge of the puddle, took some steps back, and this time broke into a run, leaping at the last minute to slide across the puddle. The water billowed away from him as he slid, his sky blue horn pointing ahead like a bowsprit. He reached the end and scooted a bit before turning himself over to sit cross-legged beside Sacha. "Got it right that time!" He looked over at Sacha's mud-caked chest, realizing that he had a similiar one, and with a small chuckle, he reached out and began to draw a cloud shape on it. "I can draw on your chest-mud."

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 am
Once Sacha had shown BK where he should start from he moved over to the end of the puddle and sat down to get a good view. "You got it this time!" he called out and smiled. He watched as the Ista started towards the puddle and he was taking some time before the jump, all he had to do was nail the jump. It was not until BK was sliding threw the mud sending to large waves of water and dirt cascading down behind him that the dragon Leagil realized he was holding his breath.

He let it out in a woop as BK came to a halt near him. "Oh yes I would give it a 10! Prefect slide!" he giggled brightly and smiled just as bright as the other stallion crawled over to sit next to him. "You did prefect!" He blinked and looked a bit confused as he watched the other bend over and start to draw on his chest. He looked down to watch the muddy gold finger cut threw the mud pushing it to the side and revealing a bright red out line of a cloud. He giggled and have a nod, "If you can draw on mine I can draw on yours!" he leaned forward and drew a child like sun on the Ista's muddy furred chest.

"Clouds and sun." he looked over his work and looked pleased but then a sad look crossed over his face, "Oh we can't slide threw the mud now...if we do we will erase our marks! I guess we can just jump in the puddles for a wail then no sliding."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 am
BK paused to look down at his own chest as Sacha started to draw on it. "Ooo, sun! Now we just need some of the smaller clouds to go with it!" Reaching over, he drew small dots beneath the cloud he had drawn on the other's chest. "Your chest is raining and making more puddles for us to splash in!" He tilted his head at Sacha's sad face, then smiled brightly. "That's okay, we can just draw until we run out of room and then slide again to make it blank. It'll be just like drawing in sand! Of course, if you want to keep jumping, then that's okay too."

BK moved to stand up, then looked at Sacha and grinned a small, sheepish grin. "You know it's funny, I let you draw on my chest and I don't even know your name. My name is Buffalo-Kin, but you can call me BK if you want." He said the last sentence in a sort of rush, as though to get it all out as soon as possible. Truth was, he didn't much enjoy telling others his name. He wasn't ashamed of it in the least; he liked the association, and who wanted a boring old name that made everyone mistake you for someone else; he was just tired of people either making fun of it or looking at him as though whoever named him either really hated him or had gotten into a bush full of Angel Trumpets beforehand.

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 am
As the other stallion drew dots to make his clouded chest rain he could not help but laugh. It was too prefect! He liked the idea of adding some clouds to BK's chest and make his chest partly clouded. "Oh yes lets keep drawing. As long as you wont be upset if I mess up your drawings we can slide again when we run out of room like you said!" he grinned, his smile matching the brightness of the other's. "Oh your so smart!"

He watched as the other stood up. He always wondered at the sheepish grins older Mearh would give him. But as the other spoke his bright grin grew wider. "That is the great thing about puddle jumping. You don't need to know each other's names. Or drawing on someone for that matter." He did not understand how such a gesture as drawing on someone could have been taken as a rather intimate action.

"Buffalo-Kin? What a cool name!" he said giving a clap of his hands before standing up himself. "My name is not as cool. It is Sacha. And it is a pleasure to get to splash with and draw on you." He grinned and leaned forward to add the suggested clouds to BK's chest. "There we go. Oh Oh I know." he knelt down in front of the darker stallion and started to draw his finger along the other's stomach drawing two stick figure Mearh, one with a horn and one without. "Lookie it is us!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:49 pm
"Oh, but Sacha sounds neat though! It sounds mysterious." BK's smile practically took in his entire face; now that they knew each others names, it just seemed all the more special to him; he had something he could hang on to when the puddle dried and the other went on his way. Instead of sharing a muddy afternoon with a playful stallion with scale-fur, he had spent it with a new friend named Sacha.

He looked down as Sacha continued to draw on him, then laughed as he saw the two stick Mearh take shape on his mud-caked stomach. "Looks like we're having lots of fun, aren't we?" He looked back up and at the other's chest drawing, now seeming simpler in comparison. "Yours should have more on it, but we're over here on MY chest. We should draw something enjoying the rain....I got it!" BK reached over with a finger and proceeded to draw a little frog hopping about under the sprinkling cloud. Or rather, an attempt at a frog; when he pulled his finger back, the thing dancing around on Sacha's chest looked more like a Mearh with crooked legs and eyes that bugged out on top of its head.

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 pm
Sacha grinned at the praise to his name. He had never been praised like that for his name and it caused his red cheeks to darken rather deeply. "Do you really think so?" He giggled and almost wrapped his arms around the Ista but he held back. This day could not get better for sure!

"Oh yes in deed we are having lots and lots of fun! I hope the day does not end!" He looked down as BK's fingers moved back to to body. He could not help but start to giggle as the honey fingers slide over the mud of his belly and tried as hard as he could to stay still. "Oh BK that tickles! Oh hurry.....it tickles so much" he laughed louder and was starting to squirm by the time the dancing mearh frog was finished. He caught his breath and looked down trying to figure out what it was that was on him. He was not fully sured but it was super cute! "Oh it is prefect BK! Now we are both covered in fun! It is so cute. I love the eyes!" he admired his belly and chest now grinning and held out his hand, "I think there is still some puddles we can jump in but not slide or we can get are backs muddy and draw on them too if you like."

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff