Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply Off Campus
Secret Underground Hideout Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 am
A place where the Black Hand is hidden in plain sight. This is where the entire group of the Black Hand resides.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 am
User Image
When Iris woke up, she looked down at her stomach, which was fully exposed. Because of the metal in her blood, she had healed quite quickly. It was now just a scar and she scowled. She looked around and saw that she was surrounded by black hand people. She tried to stand up, but was restricted because of being chained to the wall.
"Dear Gods, what did I get myself into this time..."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 am
User Image
Muramasa:hello little one. im muramasa The forbidden blade you may have heard of me or of me work*looks over shoulder at her*a certain event called 'Bloody Sunday'*tistde smile*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris glared at Muramasa.
"How dare you go and capture me so brutally. I would have at least preferred to be captured in silence. Now you have the nerve to call me little?"
Iris kept ranting on and was being her usual bitchy and cocky self. Even though she knew that she was just doing an act as usual. She hated acting this way, but she had to. She had to act strong in front of this guy.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris glared at Muramasa.
"How dare you go and capture me so brutally. I would have at least preferred to be captured in silence. Now you have the nerve to call me little?"
Iris kept ranting on and was being her usual bitchy and cocky self. Even though she knew that she was just doing an act as usual. She hated acting this way, but she had to. She had to act strong in front of this guy.

Muramasa:ill leave if you want i just thought you'd want this*pulls up glass of water*oh and you can drop the act little one i see it in your eyes your scared oh and you sweating in 50 degree weather i don't think its from heat  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris looked down, tears now forming in her eyes.
"Do you not understand, Twisted One? I must stay strong. I have to for my sister. She's still a kid, still weak and too exposed."
Iris then glared at Muramasa, she had stop being scared. Now she was angry and filled with hatred for this man.
"You're just an insignificant little b*****d who wants to feed on each weapon's pain. You kill for fun, you love the taste of blood, don't you?"
Iris was trying hard to stay angry instead of being sad. She didn't want Muramasa to have the pleasure of seeing her weak.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 am
Muramasa: *sick twisted smile*oh yes little on blood is the substance i live by but im not going to kill you i brought you here to offer you a deal but first *walks right infront of her* let's see what your bloods taste's like *cuts her belly with a claw and proceeds to lick cut*so your a born weapon huh....i like you so ill offer a deal....its simple....Join Me and ill garantee your sisters safety  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris' eyes widened and she squeezed her eyes shut. She whispered Rose's name quietly.
"This deal can go against everything I've been taught as an assassin. Never make a deal with an enemy."
Iris kept her eyes shut.
"But another thing I learned as an assassin weapon is, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." But then Eve will hate me, and everyone else will too..."
Iris opened her eyes, they were still golden. She kept thinking of Eve, Crimson, the twins, Arien... Rose.
"I can't bear the thought of having Rose hate me..."
Iris looked up at Muramasa.
"And I can't bear the thought of her being hurt either..."
At the moment, Iris was stuck between two different realities. Her eyes then turned silver instead of gold. She saw the two different futures currently. She saw herself standing alongside Muramasa and fighting against all of her friends. She also saw Rose standing there in the background, still perfectly safe. On the other side of Iris' view is of her and Rose dying by Muramasa's hands. Everyone was mourning them. That was when her two visions stopped and her eyes turned back to golden again.
"I... I need more time..."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
muramasa:take all the time you need little one
Meanwhile...
Crimson:finnaly made it to the base*the main part of hideout*now*sniffs air*ill find her  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris kept mumbling that she only saw two futures, which meant that there must be more. She kept trying and trying to use her fore sight, but she was too weak at the moment. She only kept seeing glimpses of the other futures, and one of the pictures she saw confused her. It was Muramasa with another copy of himself. She shook her head, she needed a lot of time to think about the deal. More time, more time, more time.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 am
Crimson was flashing from cover to cover as not to be seen there were many black hand there must have been at least a thousand there...when he finnaly saw iris she was tired agains a wall with chains he used flash to get near her then used shade*everything invis but his eyes*and said
Crimson:iris.....psssst.....iris....are you allright  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris made a face that said, "Do I look like I'm alright?" She then looked at Muramasa and sighed.
"I... I... I agree to your deal. I'll do anything for my sister."
Iris sighed sadly and looked down.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 pm
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris made a face that said, "Do I look like I'm alright?" She then looked at Muramasa and sighed.
"I... I... I agree to your deal. I'll do anything for my sister."
Iris sighed sadly and looked down.

Muramasa:illbe glad to have someonelike you wi.... *looks down to a scythe blade in his chest* well that just sucks
Veckle:hey iris*casual*
Crimson: *uncloaks*i was wondering when you'd get here
*muramasa doppleganger fades to black smoke*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris then went to her regular act. She became bitchy and cocky again.
"About time you two got here. And that explains a lot about that one vision of seeing two Muramasa's. He can create doppelganger's of himself."
Iris then easily lock-picked out of the chains. She stood up and rubbed her wrists.
"Now... we have about over one-thousand people to kill. Easy enough."
Iris, on the inside, was screaming for help and that she needed more people. That she couldn't believe that she would actually join the Black Hand only for her sister. But she reasoned with herself that the safety of her sister is better than where Iris stood. Iris then made both of her arms turn into blades. Her eyes gleamed with a brighter golden color.
"Let's do this."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash