17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 pm
A 1x1 between X_Will_of_Abyss_X and Angelic Dust
DO NOT POST UNLESS ONE OF US!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 pm
Story

A highschool for magic that a quarl between 2 boys has started for one girl's love.

(may add more)  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 pm
Profiles

User name: X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Character name: Sena
Appearance:
User Image
Likes: animals, nice people, using her magic, magic, nature
Dislikes: mean people, being picked on, being ignored
Magic: fire
Other: Her fire comes out blue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User name: Angelic Dust
Character name: Alexander/Alex
Appearance:
User Image
Dislikes: People abusing their magic, rain
Magic: Fire
Other: He has this huge crush in Sena!

User name: Angelic Dust
Character name: Zeth
Appearance: User Image
Dislikes: Mean people, homework, when it's too hot
Magic: Ice
Other: Zeth, just as Alexander, has a huge crush on Sena.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm
extra

(X_Will_of_Abyss_X)

(Angelic dust)  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:42 pm
....................ặŁёхặиđёя......
......................................................тнё яặѵёиUser Image

Alex strolled around on the school grounds, waiting for his first class to start. Not that he was good with transformation or anything, but he still chose to have it on his schedule. He preferred the dark arts or...magical creatures and how to take care of them. He was never too good in school. He stood out in a few courses, but other than that, he was really average and normal. Well, as normal as you can be when having magical abilities.

The boy with raven black hair sat down on a bench and stared on a butterfly that moved from one flower to another. It's colours were pretty. Red and orange with some black lines. The butterfly flew away to some flower by another bench. Alex sighed. Waited. Sighed again. He hated to wait. Didn't matter what it was, he just didn't like it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:46 pm
-----------------Sena-----------------

User Image

-Alexander didn't notice that the bench the butterfly landed by Sena was siting on- "Oh what a nice colored butterfly!" -Sena put her hand out and the butterfly flew onto it- "I guess your used to people by now." -Sena admirered the butterfly till it flew away to a flower-  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:32 am

As Alexander continued to follow the butter fly, he noticed a pair of legs. A pair of shoes he recognized. A small, petite hand stretched down to the butterfly that flew onto it. Alex looked up. Thought he recognized the shoes. It was Sena - the girl he had fallen in love with.

He rose from his seat and went over to Sena's bench and sat down without looking too much at her. He tried to look unconcerned and sat quiet for a while. "Animals seem to be drawn to you" he said, talking about the butterfly. "And once again" he thought, "you're going to embarrass yourself!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 pm
-----------------Ṩёṅa-----------------

User Image

-Sena was watching the sky now till she noticed someone was beside her- "Oh hi Alexander" -smiles at him- "I wonder why he stayed quite for a bit" "I never noticed that they come to me but now that I think about it maybe they do come to me"

((ooc: Tried to use it but I fail))  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 am

Alexander smiled back at Sena. He loved her smile. It felt so...honest and pure. Or maybe it was because he liked her so much that he thought so.

"I think they do. I've seen you in the magical creatures class and you're really good with all of the animals" he said, "So...I guess other animals can sense that and come to you." A small, crooked smile appeared on his lips. Alex thought about what he just said for a second and realized it sounded stupid. "But apparently animals can..sense that" he finally said and scratched his neck. Right now, he just wanted to give himself a big slap in the face for being to...stupid and..gah! It's difficult to be in love...

[Šёиӑ - Something like that perhaps~]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 am
----------------- Šёиӑ -----------------

User Image

-she giggled at his mess up- "Maybe and maybe not but ether way it's better then them hating me" -she smiled but then the bell rang for the first class of the day to begin- "oh I guess we should head to are classes now. Well see you later in magical creatures class"  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Sena giggled a bit, apparently at what he just said about the animals. Then, not long after, the bell rang to signal that the first class of the day would start in a few minutes. Alexander smiled. "Yeah, see you there" he said and stood up, picking up his worn out bag and left for class. He went for his first class which was Transfiguration - the class he hated the most. No, Divination was the worst subject. Looking in to the future was absolute the most boring class ever! Since this was his third year, he had the take the class. All third years took the class and almost no one liked it.

Alexander walked through the corridors to his class. He said hi to his friends and joined them in their conversation. They found their classroom and sat down just as the teacher stepped in to the room. "Good morning class!" the old woman with grey-ish hair. "Good morning Mrs Langster!" the class said in union. "Today, we are going to transform a feather to a pencil" the woman said and started to instruct the students how to do in properly. Alexander felt this class was going to be a looong one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:08 am

User Image

-time passed and it was time for magical creatures class-
"Finally a class that isn't boring to be in" -she sighed as she sat down on a bench outside because the class was an outdoor class-

(ooc: sorry for late and short reply)  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 am
....................źëтн......
............................................тнё яặввįтUser Image

Zeth sat down next to Sena on the bench. He looked at her with a big smile. "Hi Sena~" he said. Zeth was like that. Friendly and always smiling. He looked like the tough, almost cruel, guy but he was super nice and sweet.
The brown haired boy ran his hand through his hair and looked at the sky. Closed his eyes. Took a deep breath. He loved to be outside and the nature was like his second home. And to be outside with Sena was even better. The magical creatures class was one of two classes he had with her and he enjoyed every minute of it. The problem was just that other boy - Alexander. He didn't really like him and he didn't like Zeth.

[No problem. My reply is late as well.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:35 am

User Image

"Oh hey Zeth" -she smiled back but knowing that a fight/argument might break out soon between Zeth and Alexander, when he got here-

(ooc: been away from the internet/WiFi and when I wasn't I was busy T-T )  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items