Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
            ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

The damp scent of rain hung heavily in the air and the banners on several stalls drooped with the added weight from the rain that had just passed through the village. Fluttering her pale seafoam wings Zoisite sent droplets of icy water scattering in various directions, her body ached and the tip of her snout brightened to a near red color as her breath formed in large white plumes of misty fog.

Her day had just begun and she already longed for the comfort of her bed or the solace she could find at the bottom of a hot cup of spiced mead, however her chores prevented her from either. The mental list of herbs, roots, odd bits of things that she required for the next few days, the meals that she hoped to prepare were complex and the cook times where extremely lengthy.

Brushing her fingers through her messy, tangled locks of green and white the sporty figured mare grumbled to herself as she stepped down into a puddle of frigid, sticky mud. Deep emerald hues stared down at the muck that reached her ankle and caked her hoof, the color nearly matched that of her lackluster coat and the realization only sullied her already disheartened mood. Shivering as the cold seeped into her petite body Zoisite lifted her submerged leg and flicked the grime from her lower limb with a grimace set on her narrowed face.

“I so need a drink,” softly mumbled the young mare to herself in a voice that was meek and trembled in pitch, the bitter winds had bled the very last ounce of heat from her thin frame and her lack of tail did little to protect her from the elements. Tucking her off-white tipped wings flat against her back the short-haired Gwilith moved towards one of the various stalls within the market place and stomped her hooves and rubbed her forearms trying to disband the chill that was consuming her sleek, slender body. “Excuse me sir, but how much are these chamomile buds?” Zoisite inquired as her voice cracked and her short plush coat stood on end. More than anything she hated dealing with stallions, however at times it simply couldn’t be helped. Pricking her ears up the marble colored mare brought her hands up to her bangs and smoothed them away from her face, nibbling on her bottom lip the girl waited as the elderly Ista eyed his own wares then gave her a short answer. Sighing heavily Zoisite moved away from the vender and continued her search for the ingredients that she needed for her gourmet experiments, every step she took her pale feathered wings dripped and weighted heavily against her already sore back. Pacing along the stalls Zoisite came to a sudden halt and stared towards the sky, wisps of pink and amethyst floated along the clouds and faint beams of golden light penetrated through the gloom; regardless of her physical discomfort the slender Gwilith found a sliver of a smile playing along her facial features brightening her expression into something striking.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
Keeva shivered as she walked through the marketplace. It was really cold today. She walked along the stalls pushing her violet hair out of her face. Mud was sticking to her hooves and the day just seemed miserable. She so longed for the sun to show itself. As if a small answer to her prayers she looked up to see the sun light pierce through the clouds like lances. It was truly a beautiful sight. She smiled happily and paused as a Gwilith caught her attention. The mare had shorter green mane that paled near the tips and a very interesting pattern on her body. The part that made her stare however was her smile. She was truly glad to see that someone else was enjoying the colorful display in the sky."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

The warmth filtering through the parting cloud coverage kept the airy smile firmly fastened on her dirt colored snout as she continued to stand rooted to the muddy spot in the middle of the square. Lifting her hand Zoisite brushed the thick tangled mess of her banded hair over her shoulder then allowed a pent up sigh to escape from her pursed lips. Shaking her head some the athletically framed mare downcast her vision from the multicolored heavens, the creeping sensation along her coat made her shiver unexpectedly; granted she was still soaked and cold but that wasn’t the cause of the unusual feeling that washed over her slim figure.

Deep emerald hues widened at the sight that greeted her sights. Flowing locks of violet gently swayed in the faint breeze twisting and dancing along the contour of the candy-apple red mare’s lithe body, the shimmering indigo pools that met her stare caused all of the oxygen in her lungs to escape in a loud breathy exhale. Awkwardly glancing to her sides the teal winged Gwilith attempted to convince herself that the laegil couldn’t possibly be staring at her, rapidly blinking the short-haired youth fluttered her feathery extremities sending droplets of water in all directions, there was no one else around her, why would someone like that be looking at her. Tilting her chin downward Zoisite felt a wave of self-consciousness ravish her demeanor, she was such a plain, ugly mare the gorgeous ruby girl from across the way must have been offended by her sullied appearance. Pulling her dripping wet wings around her shoulders like a cloak the marbled coated Pegasus hugged the pale, white-tipped limbs close to her thin figure and be to walk towards the tavern. More than ever she needed some hard cider.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am
Keeva froze as the Gwilith's gaze turned to her. The mare's eyes were green, a rather soothing green. However, here she was once again, staring at a total stranger. How rude could she get? Just as she was about to open her mouth and apologize the mare curled inside her wings and headed into the tavern. Keeva's eyes widened, Oh no I hope I didn't upset her... "W-Wait..." She stumbled slightly and followed the mare into the tavern. She reached out and gently tapped her shoulder, "I-I'm sorry if I upset you... I didn't mean to stare..."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 am
The touch upon her shoulder set the short-haired youth into a tizzy, vociferously neighing the girl with whitish-teal locks jerked violently away from the unknown equine. Spinning on her hooves Zoisite turned to face her assailant, fear blazing like a bonfire within her glistening eyes. Instantly the emotions on her narrow visage shifted, furrowing her brow Zoisite took a step back and pulled her wings tighter around herself, panic claiming her delicate facial features as she tried to move out of the wine-colored mare’s path.

“N-n-n-no,” stuttered the marbled coated gwilith in a girlish treble that rose in pitch. “I must have looked stupid standing there in the street. I didn’t mean to get in your way.” Zoisite mumbled, the way that she spoke and her movements made her seem like a badly beaten puppy, skittish and groveling. “I’m sorry you had to see me, let me buy you a drink to apologize.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 am
Keeva gasped and stumbled back at first fear bright in her eyes before the mare spoke. For a moment she had thought that the female would strike her. Slowly she willed herself to calm down and smiled lightly. The mare was skittish and she had scared her. "N-No... you don't have to apologize. My name is Keeva... I didn't mind looking at you, you're really pretty... that's why I was staring..." She trailed off then that she was babbling. "I would like to have a drink with you though.... if you don't mind."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:34 am

Zoisite’s heart dropped to the pit of her stomach then bottomed out at the base of her hooves when the laegil spoke. She wasn’t stupid, anyone with eyes could see exactly how ugly she was! Who in their right mind would think she was pretty? Moisture gathered at the corners of her soft hues as she uplifted her stare from the floor into the deep violet depths of the slightly taller girl.

“Ah, alright. A drink then.” Nearly on the verge of tears Zoisite kept her wings tightly around her slim frame, she didn’t understand why some mearths were so cruel. “Right this way, there is a booth in the rear that I like.” Averting her gaze back towards the floor the youth lead the female towards the darkened corner where a single lantern lit the area. “M-m-my n-n-name is Z-z-z-zoisite, milady.” Politely stated the petite gwilith.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 am
Keeva followed her to the table and sat down. Why was she stuttering so much? She meant no harm. Her cheeks heated with blush when Zoisite addressed her by milady. "P-Please just call me Keeva... it's nice to meet you Zoisite..." She bit her lip slightly and smiled, "So... uh... what brought you to the market today?" Why was she so nervous all of a sudden? She shivered slightly from being out in the cold and hugged herself rubbing her forearms. She really wanted to hide now.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:40 am

Upon nearing the booth the sporty figured gwilith fidgeted nervously, her small, elegant hands twitched at underneath the cover of her wings; with every step she took her breath grew more rapid and shallow. The laegil to her side made her heart pound in her chest mercilessly, why was she continuing to act so nice? It didn’t make any sense at all.

Reaching down Zoisite dusted the bench clean for the candy-apple red mare then bowed in a low sweeping motion offering the seat. Slumping down across from the longhaired female with black ears Zoisite regarded the question then spoke as if she were addressing the table, her eyes locked on the smooth countertop with a fixed gaze. “Um, buying ingredients, I like to cook; I dabble a bit and like to try new things.” She admitted without stammering or stumbling upon her words. Batting her thick, full lashes Zoisite peeked up and submissively offered a bright white smile. “What about you Keeva?”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 am
"I was going to see if there were any new books in... I uh... I really like to read..." Keeva watched the mare and became even more nervous. Why isn't she looking at me? She lowered her gaze and sighed softly. "I-I'm sorry for bothering you... I-I'll go now..." She stood up to leave, a saddened look on her face. Perhaps she was being too forward?

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 am

No!” Raucously pleaded the mare, her voice cracking with the shout. Reaching out she grabbed Keeva by the wrist and held her in place. Maybe she had been mistaken, maybe the candy-red female only wanted to be friendly. Peering up through thick, full lashes emerald locked with violet. “Please don’t go--- please---please,” Zoisite begged in a suddenly softer, hushed tone. Loosening her hold on the laegil the awkward girl dragged her thin digits up and down her forearm apologetically. “Stay with me, we can get something to drink and talk about anything you want, just…just don’t go. I didn’t mean to seem…rude.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 am
Keeva paused and looked at the mare in front of her. She seemed so lonely... That was a feeling Keeva knew all too well. She moved back into the booth and motioned for Zoisite to join her. Her voice was soft as she spoke, "You're alone aren't you?" She looked to the gwilith kindness in her eyes, "You can tell me... I'd like to be your friend, if you'd let me."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 pm
Brown ears went back and narrow shoulders scrunched in response to Keeva's question. Bringing her left hand to her snout Zoisite stroked at the short plush fur near her nose, rubbing the spot for a moment the winged equine lowered her thin digits until a single finger found her bottom lip and played with the soft skin of her mouth.

A small nod sent scattered tresses of teal and white into her face. "Yes, I am." She stated in a meek voice and settled back into her seat, again she curl within her wings for a sense of protection. The comment that the violet manned girl made caused Zoisite fluster. "I'd l-l-l-like th-th-th-that too, Keeva---ah what can I get you to drink? They have really good spiced cider here and really good food."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am
"I know how that feels..." she said softly. Then Keeva giggled lightly when Zoisite stammered. She found it to be rather cute. "Spiced cider sounds really good, especially considering the chill outside." The red mare moved her gaze around the tavern them and sighed lightly, "I rarely come in here... it's quiet today..." She turned back to look at the mare in front of her and paused. "Are you going to stay behind your wings the whole time? You don't have to hide from me... I'm your friend."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 am

The blush on her jawline spread to her cheeks and lightened the tint of her coat into a rosy, pink hue when the other mare spoke. Reluctantly Zoisiste shifted her plumage and relaxed the muscles in her back; she wasn’t accustomed to someone actually wanting to have a clear view of her.

“The service is always this slow though regardless of how busy it is, I don’t think the stallion that works behind the counter is too fond of me. I’m not exactly comfortable around him but this is the only tavern for miles.” Rubbing at her snout again the youth glanced from side to side, the male laegil behind the bar peered up and shook his head some, his long mane fell over his shoulder as he made his way towards the two mares. “Could you order for us? You can get anything you want, I have enough coin for it.” She affirmed in a soft voice and nervously drew her fingertips into her mouth again and absentmindedly chewed at the ends.

(yay for an NPC stallion, his personality is up to you, yay for plot devices)

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff