• Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w e xxx w e l c o m e xxx y o u. xx" ███ █

. . . . . . .

A crowd has gathered by a Great Tree.

Colorful pelts ripple with the sound of many voices, waiting for something to happen.
The sound of hoof-falls on the large flat stones that grow out of the grass near its base echo out, silencing the gathered Kin.
A flash of fur like rainbows can be seen through the gaps between the gatherers.
Curious, you push your way through, wanting to see if the rumors are true.

"Welcome," speaks a voice that swirls with velvet, a brightly colored doe smiles wonderfully, reassuringly.

"We are thankful to see that so many others seek the Answers," her mate, a buck with misty eyes that seem to gaze directly at your soul, speaks.

"'Answers to what?' you think," Distorting the Light tilts her head, gazing curiously at the audience, "To everything the MotherFather is not telling us, of course."

"Why are the races returning to the swamp? What are these dreams? The Ache?"

"Why are Kin being Ascended, when Legendaries have not walked these paths since before our great-grandkin can remember?"

"And what of these...rumors that are spreading like fleas through these woods? Who are these Zikwa? Are they the ones changing the swamp?"

Together the two banter off one another, their voices more convincing, more alluring as the questions grow more and more curious. Those around you nod their head, as if they had been wondering the same things.

"The MotherFather has sent me dreams, visions that hint and tease at the Truth, the Answers. I must seek out the Truth! To find out the meaning of these dreams, these feelings..." Swirling in the Mists' eyes shine with hope and zeal.

"That is what we who choose this path are here for." Mirage smiles, "So, if you are one of those whose questions eat at you, find out for yourselves! Join us; The Seekers of Truth."

"We will do whatever it takes to find the Answer," finishes Haze.

And with that the two step down into the whispering crowd, walking back to the Tree of Prayers to give thanks to the MotherFather and to pray for more followers.

. . . . . . .

Everykin has their questions.
Where they come from, what will they do with their lives.
But the real question is...

Will you join the search for the Answers to All Things?

Will you become a Seeker of Truth?

. . . . . . .

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
we welcome you | what we are | what we believe | what you must do | who we are | what has happened
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 am
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w h a t xxx w e xxx a r e. xx" ███ █

Changes are happening in the Swamp, changes that no one seems to be able to explain.

The Seekers of Truth are a tribe brought together by their thirst for answers. Through the guidance of the Dreams given to the Prophets by the MotherFather themselves, we will help you answers those questions.

The Seekers only accept other Kimeti as brothers and sisters. The other races are seen as heathens who turned their back on the Swamp, and thus the MotherFather.

The Seekers practice many different rituals to help them connect to the MotherFather. The Renewal ritual if the most often practiced and consists of three parts. There are also rituals and celebrations corresponding with changing of the seasons and other well-known holidays.

xxxxx❥ The Taking In - Once a moon [ month ] a wonderful feast is held for all members to partake in. The feast symbolizes that the Swamp is a part of us, a gift from the
xxxxxMotherFather. It gives us life so that we may give ours in return when it is time.

xxxxx❥ The Cleansing - The night after the feast, which is always on a new moon, the Prophets lead their Gathering to the water. After thanking the MotherFather for each Kin, the
xxxxxindividual is immersed in the water and cleansed of their Doubt. During the Cleansing, one individual is taken by the MotherFather to the Other Realm. Though, with the prayers
xxxxxand offerings from the Prophets, most of them return to life and become Chosen.

xxxxx❥ The Giving Back - After The Cleansing, those who are chosen are taken by the Prophets to the Prayer Tree where a small blood offering is given, as a symbol of how we will, one
xxxxxday, return to the MotherFather. The Chosen are healed afterward and are honored by the Tribe. They are also given the opertunity, if they so wish, to choose the Question for
xxxxxthat moon.

The Prophets also perform, harsher, more extreme forms of The Renewal to bring them that much closer to the MotherFather. They fast for a fortnight, and do not partake in the feast. Once the Question is given to them by the Chosen, the Prophets alone enter the hollow in the roots of the Prayer Tree. They give their blood and consciousness to the MotherFather for three days and nights before returning to the Tribe with word from the Swamp.

. . . . . . .

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
we welcome you | what we are | what we believe | what you must do | who we are | what has happened
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:05 pm
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w h a t xxx w e xxx b e l i e v e. xx" ███ █

The Seekers of Truth strive for nothing more than the Answers. Answers to the questions that eat at us like hungry flies. Answers than only the MotherFather can give us.

We believe in order and faith. Truth and commitment. Loyalty, to us, to the clan, and most importantly, to the MotherFather. We accept only those who believe, those who will do anything to force the Answers out of hiding.

We ask little of you, only this:

xxxxx❥ Loyalty, above all else.
xxxxx❥ Honesty, so that we can help you in your time of Doubt.
xxxxx❥ Faith, to do what we know is the way to Truth.
xxxxx❥ Commitment, because participation brings enlightenment closer.
xxxxx❥ Selflessness, so that you may give your all to the MotherFather.

Do understand however, that the Prophets are not to be crossed. If you break a rule, expect consequences. After all, examples must be set, do they not?

. . . . . . .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w h a t xxx y o u xxx m u s t xxx d o. xx" ███ █

In order to join the ranks of The Seekers, you as the individual must go through The Time of Isolation to prove not only your abilities to serve the Motherfather but your connection with them as well. The initiate is blindfolded and taken to a small island in a desolate and remote part of the Swamp. Once there, they are given a turtle shell of oddly scented liquid that they must drink. Under the influence of this drink, which enhances ones ability to open ones mind to the Swamp, the initiate must then make it back to the Prayer Tree before the sun sets two days later without the help of any kin.

This trial will be done as a solo roleplay, which must be completed within three days of posting your application. If you do not finish your trail by the deadline, you will not be accepted, but may try again at any time. You cannot do the solo roleplay before you post your application. You will be personally notified whether or not you are accepted.

Please post your application here in the thread, using this code, then add the link to your solo roleplay;
[img]insert cert of kimeti here[/image
[b]username[/b]
[b]kimeti name[/b]
[b]general rank[/b] [Guardian, Speaker, Helper, Restling]
[b]profile link[/b]
[b]trial link[/b]

. . . . . . .

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w h oxxx w e xxx a r e.xx" ███ █

The Seekers of Truth is a hierarchy of sorts, with an assortment of ranks that all ultimately answer to the MotherFather. When initiated into the Tribe, each Kin chooses the job they wish to do. All jobs have three ranks,and the higher your rank, the more respect you receive. All three jobs are equal; that is Hunters are the same rank as Scouts and Teachers. Though, through simple tasks of faith and loyalty, you could easily climb our ladder and better serve your Tribe!

Basic Rank = 1 solo RP [ achieved upon initiation ]
Rank 1 = 1 ORP with The Seekers + 2 PRP's with a Tribe Member
Rank 2 = 3 ORP's with The Seekers + 2 PRP's with a Tribe Member

[ note : RP's used for previous rank-ups are NOT counted in the second promotion. ]

The Ranks are as follows;

xxx❥ Prophet - Unobtainable, except by bloodline.
xxxxxx[ Follower ] - The Children of the Prophets immediately get this title, but may take up another.
xxx❥ Guardian - Protectors of the Tribe.
xxxxxx[ Protector ] - Personal bodyguards of the Prophets.
xxxxxx[ Scout ] - Always on the look-out for threats outside our borders.
xxxxxx[ Lookout ] - Patrols the border and keeps outsiders out.
xxx❥ Speaker - Story-tellers and preachers of the Truth.
xxxxxx[ Teller ] - The only Kin who speak directly to the Prophets.
xxxxxx[ Teacher ] - Helps the does raise the foals of the Tribe, and teaches them through stories and example.
xxxxxx[ Finder ] - Goes out into the swamp and spreads the word about the Truth to try and get more members.
xxx❥ Helper - They make sure everykin is happy.
xxxxxx[ Healer ] - By the use of medicinal herbs, these Kin keep The Seekers healthy and whole.
xxxxxx[ Hunter ] - Using their speed and skills, they provide the Tribe with fresh meat.
xxxxxx[ Gatherer ] - Finders spend their days gathering herbs, leaves, berries and such for the food pile and also doing odd jobs for those of higher rank.
xxx❥ Restling - The general term for a member of The Seekers who isn't currently responsible for a duty. Most of these are soon-to-be mothers, children, Elders. It is looked down upon
xxxto be this rank if you are not one of those three.

User Image

. . . . . . .

Our Members Thus Far...

Swirling in the Mists | "Haze" | Male | Prophet

Distorting the Light | "Mirage" | Female | Prophet

. . . . . . .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:15 pm
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w h a txxx h a s xxx h a p p e n e d.xx" ███ █

The Tribe's roleplaying history will go here.

. . . . . . .

[ solo roleplays ]

. . . . . . .

[ private roleplays ]

- [ Finding Our Reason ]

. . . . . . .

[ open roleplays ]

. . . . . . .

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:10 am
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx p r e s e n txxx f o r xxx y o u .xx" ███ █

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Prophets of this tribe have fathered a new line and all of them have found a home within The Seekers of Truth. All except this buck here... You see, this buck is having trouble. There's a riddle he must solve, it's been repeating in his head since te day he was born. Perhaps, if you can solve it, he'll find peace at last.

Basically, all you have to do is post the answer to this riddle. Don't bother googling it, Dresdon came up with it himself. Post the code with your answer and the first one to get it right wins the buck. If you win, however, he must join as part of this tribe, no exceptions. You may enter for another person, if you wish, just make sure you note it in the form, and may only enter once. Have fun!

Termites and dust
And absolute rust.
Burrowing and scurrying
Into its own crust.
To find within, its blackened gold
Only to find that it does not hold.

Username:
Who are you entering for?:
Buck's Name:
Riddle Answer:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 am
█ ████████████┊ ❥ "xx w a i t i n gxxx f o r xxx a xxx r e a s o n .xx" ███ █