Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo at E3... Oh god... Why... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am
Hey. Me again. Just here to express my disappointment at Nintendo's E3 press conference.
First they show Pikmin 3. Good. Then yet more New Super Mario Bros. games. Alright. And then... Nothing of interest. No surprises. No killer apps for the Wii U. Nothing. What did you guys think?

Unrelated: Get a website already. Coming on Gaia makes me feel dirty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 am
This E3 sucked in general. Nobody had any surprises.  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 am
Agreed. Ubisoft was alright though. Nintendo's was the one that felt the worst to me, since my hopes were evidently too high.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 am
Super Cheesio
Agreed. Ubisoft was alright though. Nintendo's was the one that felt the worst to me, since my hopes were evidently too high.

Ubisoft was actually surprisingly okay, and their Wii U support is currently better than Nintendo's!

I was hoping to actually learn something about the Wii U, but got nothing. Hopefully the 3DS showcase on Wednesday will have some actual surprises.  

Waynebrizzle

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

Ubisoft was actually surprisingly okay, and their Wii U support is currently better than Nintendo's!

I was hoping to actually learn something about the Wii U, but got nothing. Hopefully the 3DS showcase on Wednesday will have some actual surprises.

Reggie even started out the event saying how there was so much to tell. And then they proceeded to tell us nothing...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 pm
Dude there are like, two games for the Wii U that actually target self-proclaimed Nintendo fans. Wtf.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:15 pm
Waynebrizzle

hi did you see watch_dogs cause uh

yeah  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
i am so excited for all the new 3ds games they announced  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm
Nintendo's conference was awesome. >>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:06 pm
Allegro
Waynebrizzle

yeah

This.  

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Allegro
Waynebrizzle

yeah
Am I the only one who doesn't get this? I saw the trailer, and I thought it looked neat, like a triple A game, but I kinda feel like I missed something, because it didn't seem like the amazing game everyone's currently praising it as. The gameplay parts I mean, it looks like a very good movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 am
The graphics are impressive. Other than that I don't really get the hype for it either.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 pm
[Kegan]
Allegro
Waynebrizzle

yeah
Am I the only one who doesn't get this? I saw the trailer, and I thought it looked neat, like a triple A game, but I kinda feel like I missed something, because it didn't seem like the amazing game everyone's currently praising it as. The gameplay parts I mean, it looks like a very good movie.

Two things: It seemed to channel Deus Ex very much. There was absolutely no indication (and from all press reports I'm getting the feeling that I'm right in this assumption) that there is only a single way to complete a mission. Combined with the toolkit, this opens up so many amazing possibilities for a cyberpunk game.

Second thing: It's multiplayer. Not sure how, but there's some sort of interaction going on between players. The prospects are exciting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 am
different ways to do ******** MINDBLOWING  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm
Nintendo announced that Fire Emblem: Awakening will be coming to America which is all I care about that isn't called "Kingdom Hearts III"

so

Fire Emblem guys

yeah  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out