DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:40 pm
Come here to discuss the High Elves of fantasy base Warhammer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:45 am
SImiler to the eldar or 40k but have excellent long-range capabilitys and have a tough cavalry unti as a troop choice for their units. not very tough (3 across the entire army).  

Traitor Jacknife

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:27 am
Traitor Jacknife
SImiler to the eldar or 40k but have excellent long-range capabilitys and have a tough cavalry unti as a troop choice for their units. not very tough (3 across the entire army).

you forget to note: magic is very very high, and high leadership throughout the army.

(hoping not to end in vendetta -.-'')  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:22 am
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

you forget to note: magic is very very high, and high leadership throughout the army.

Yup...now if only there were more fantasy players in my area I'd have a reason to expand beyond my Vampires...  

OfTheDark

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:23 am
OfTheDark
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

Yup...now if only there were more fantasy players in my area I'd have a reason to expand beyond my Vampires...

lol, what area dyou live in then?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:36 am
Seraphine-Exalted
OfTheDark
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

lol, what area dyou live in then?

Oregon USA...

Some people are actually starting to get back into it thankfully. We tried to get everyone to play about a year ago but most of them were hardcore 40k gamers and didn't adjust very well to the movement and combat resolution rules and lost interest real quick...  

OfTheDark

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:53 am
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

Well everything i posted about WHFB u seem to have disagreed with except Dwarfs. I ain't trying to make enemys. Anyway I agree th elves are gd at magic but i think the slannslightly beat them and i'm not saying that because i collect them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:04 pm
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

Well everything i posted about WHFB u seem to have disagreed with except Dwarfs. I ain't trying to make enemys. Anyway I agree th elves are gd at magic but i think the slannslightly beat them and i'm not saying that because i collect them.

okay point taken, but i never said elves were better, just that they were very good which is the case. not trying to get enemies either, but some people over react, especially because online you cant see postures pronounciation etc, you could imprint yourself that i tried to offend you etce etc, so i put that there so i wouldnt get linched blaugh

about the lizardman, i believe the lizardman were the only ones who only got awarded, while others got things like "really good at.... but...." hence my thoughts of you being somewhat more leniant on lizzies  

Seraphine-Exalted

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:18 pm
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

okay point taken, but i never said elves were better, just that they were very good which is the case. not trying to get enemies either, but some people over react, especially because online you cant see postures pronounciation etc, you could imprint yourself that i tried to offend you etce etc, so i put that there so i wouldnt get linched blaugh

about the lizardman, i believe the lizardman were the only ones who only got awarded, while others got things like "really good at.... but...." hence my thoughts of you being somewhat more leniant on lizzies
Yeah thats cause I am. And um the empire thread made me slighty wary of you  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:01 pm
Yeah I'd agree that the Slaan and Tzeench can be better at magic than highelves, But High magic is freakin powerful. in 3000 pts I often take 2 archmages and 4 mages tooled out to the extreame, and this means that my opponent is usually copping a whopping 4 fury and flames a turn at least.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Drachyench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:05 pm
Be careful though, in a army like that you lack powerful CC characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:01 am
Have you heard that GW is updating the High Elves army book?
Check the GW site and take a look at the sneak peeks.... there are some cool new mages biggrin  

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:05 am
Have you heard that GW is updating the High Elves army book?
Check the GW site and take a look at the sneak peeks.... there are some cool new mages biggrin
yeah I did take a look at them and they do look pretty cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:31 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Be careful though, in a army like that you lack powerful CC characters.
I am, I've found the winning tactics for it, *grin* except when I mess up and react to my opponent.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:39 am
I was going to collect High Elves but decided not to as I have pleanty to work on already x.x; They certainly have a nice new range out though and the plastic bolt thrower might mean they'll get a battalion box o.O Now if only they'd do the same for the Dark Elves ;>.>  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff