Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My choice in "men" Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 pm
Can we just have an open discussion for a moment?
My first boyfriend, when I was 14, was an a*****e when I dated him, he was 15.

I find out that recently (he's 21 now), that he raped a little boy. My first kiss was with a rapist.

My second "boyfriend", I say it in quotes cuz we dated for like, 2 weeks over the internet, Brandon was an a*****e, and then after we broke up, he started his transitioning into a woman.

My third/latest boyfriend, Nikita, whom I was crazy about, tried to kill himself, his parents sent him to germany, we dated for a month and a half while he was there, and I broke up with him cuz he's in love with his ex, now just told me that he's considering transitioning.

What is it about me that makes men want to become women?

I hope that it's noticed by now that Im just being funny, I couldn't care less if they became women,
but has this happened to any of you guys? Dated someone and then after you broke up with them they transitioned?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 pm
RavennaGrimoire

I find out that recently (he's 21 now), that he raped a little boy. My first kiss was with a rapist.

My second "boyfriend", I say it in quotes cuz we dated for like, 2 weeks over the internet, Brandon was an a*****e, and then after we broke up, he started his transitioning into a woman.

My third/latest boyfriend, Nikita, whom I was crazy about, tried to kill himself, his parents sent him to germany, we dated for a month and a half while he was there, and I broke up with him cuz he's in love with his ex, now just told me that he's considering transitioning.

I hope that it's noticed by now that Im just being funny, I couldn't care less if they became women,
but has this happened to any of you guys? Dated someone and then after you broke up with them they transitioned?

Actually never heard of anything like it before, perhaps you're a superhero?

Jokes aside, you've probably just hit a bunch of insecure guys, there are many out there unlike the ones you've met.  

ankarhagen

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm
John Foxton
RavennaGrimoire

Jokes aside, you've probably just hit a bunch of insecure guys, there are many out there unlike the ones you've met.

It's probably because Im so disgusting that they want to make themselves even that more unavailable, hahahaha.

No, I just think it's funny I know how to pick guys /sarcasm.

That previous sentence really more applies to my rapist ex-boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:22 pm
RavennaGrimoire
John Foxton
RavennaGrimoire

It's probably because Im so disgusting that they want to make themselves even that more unavailable, hahahaha.

No, I just think it's funny I know how to pick guys /sarcasm.

That previous sentence really more applies to my rapist ex-boyfriend.

Don't get stuck on that, though. I promise you that there's a good guy for you somewhere out there. There is one for everyone.

..Well, except for me it seems. I've got serious bad luck with the boys as well. :c  

ankarhagen

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm
I am pretty sure that you didn't make them want to become women, chances are they wanted to become a woman for awhile now but never told anyone or just never told you how they felt and you just happened to be attracted to them. As for your first boyfriend, he just sounds like an bad guy and unfortunately there are bad people everywhere.

It's rare for me to like anyone, it never turns out good for one reason or another. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:27 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

It's rare for me to like anyone, it never turns out good for one reason or another. sweatdrop

To this I want to say, don't worry. And to speak to you both, the right person is coming, probably at teh oddest of moments, the least expecting. Heck, you could be tieing your shoe when it happens.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 pm
I've never dated someone who later transitioned from male to female (or vice-versa). I have dated a guy who later decided he was straight and that being gay was immoral. Fun times.

One of my good female friends has at least 3 ex-boyfriends who've since come out of the closet. So has she, though, so it's all good. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm
Taeryyn
I've never dated someone who later transitioned from male to female (or vice-versa). I have dated a guy who later decided he was straight and that being gay was immoral. Fun times.

One of my good female friends has at least 3 ex-boyfriends who've since come out of the closet. So has she, though, so it's all good. x3

I find that so incredibly annoying, and a bunch of bullshit honestly, hahah.
I've had quite a few guys that I was talking to suddenly come to me like "You're a ******** f*****t freak, don't talk to me."

It's annoying to me, really. hahah  

Hashtagihateit

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:23 pm
RavennaGrimoire
Taeryyn

I find that so incredibly annoying, and a bunch of bullshit honestly, hahah.
I've had quite a few guys that I was talking to suddenly come to me like "You're a ******** f*****t freak, don't talk to me."

It's annoying to me, really. hahah

We were pretty young at the time (about 17), so I assume he was just confused in general. It bothered me a bit at the time, but mostly I just felt sorry for him. That kind of abject self-loathing must be horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm
It's not you, if that's what you're thinking, lol. You have no effect in the changes of identity in others. I just think it's coincidental that you've dated/"dated" such people. I haven't (both of my exes were rather manly), but I still don't see that as a reason for others' transitioning.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Beetlejuice

Poltergeist Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:13 am
Something similar has happened to me. Of course, I was much younger, and I didn't quite GET IT yet, but it still applies. I was dating a part-time drag queen. He was beautiful and just all these amazing things, but he was a guy. A male, all around. Once the boobs were off, it was like his character didn't exist. Now I was happy with him for a good year and a half, and one day he tells me that he's not happy with himself. I ask him, why's that? And of course, I shower him with compliments and all that, but nothing is working. He tells me that he's happiest when he's a girl. And so I ask him if he wants to become a girl. And he tells me yes, but not with me. He doesn't want me around when he does because I'll just remind him of when he was a male.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am
Well, Iono...I agree that it's coincidental, though. Transitionings are pretty huge and drastic, so no one must be changing themselves just because they broke up with someone..it just doesn't match the puzzles up to me. I mean, you'd find someone else eventually, right? xd You just bumped into people who were most likely still questioning themselves. As for the rapist...:insertmiddlefingerhere:  

Pompette

Sintheimp

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 am
RavennaGrimoire

I had one boyfriend that dress up as a girl and he was my whole top but i mean its not u doing anything wrong, before u can get to the right guy for u, u have to go deep down under. that means dating losers to u get to a winner  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 am
Sintheimp
RavennaGrimoire

I had one boyfriend that dress up as a girl and he was my whole top but i mean its not u doing anything wrong, before u can get to the right guy for u, u have to go deep down under. that means dating losers to u get to a winner

I'm a drag queen.  

Hashtagihateit

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am
Lucifers Oroborus
Something similar has happened to me. Of course, I was much younger, and I didn't quite GET IT yet, but it still applies. I was dating a part-time drag queen. He was beautiful and just all these amazing things, but he was a guy. A male, all around. Once the boobs were off, it was like his character didn't exist. Now I was happy with him for a good year and a half, and one day he tells me that he's not happy with himself. I ask him, why's that? And of course, I shower him with compliments and all that, but nothing is working. He tells me that he's happiest when he's a girl. And so I ask him if he wants to become a girl. And he tells me yes, but not with me. He doesn't want me around when he does because I'll just remind him of when he was a male.

i'm a drag fetus, aspiring drag queen, drag princess, whatever,
and it's quite common in the drag community for queens to start off as queens only to realize that they actually want to be women. Or sometimes they get silicone work done to give themselves a one up on everyone else, and they keep doing it and then they wake up one day realize that they are a woman now.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff