Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
{KFMBB} "Admit it." {Muffins} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 pm
Jet x Zuko

You post first? I need to find a picture of Jet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko was walking through the woods, his sword on his back as usual. The banished prince was deep in thought as he wandered the unusually quiet forest, his eyes searching the ground for... something. Anything. Just to make sure he wasn't all alone.

KentuckyFriedMcBurgerBell
Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jet was up in the tree, looking down on the fire-nation prince from above. Oh how he hated him - And all of the other fire benders. Fire benders had brought nothing but misery and loss to his life - And it was Jet's desire to have them all killed. Jet jumped down from the tree, landing on the ground behind Zuko. He held his weapons up in the air, since he couldn't bend at all. "Well... Who have we got here. The banished prince?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:52 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko immediately turned around upon hearing a hateful voice, then he frowned. "What do you want?" He asked, pulling out his sword, ready for combat. "Also, who have we got here? A non bender?" He said with a smirk, putting his sword back and creating a small ball of fire in his right hand. "Sucks for you." He said with a sneer.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Jet gulped a little, looking at the fire. Ever since his parents had been killed, fire was a bad memory. He glared up at the prince and snarled, walking forwards. "I don't need bending to be good at fighting." He hissed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko made the ball of fire in his hand bigger, now holding it with both hands as if he were ready to throw. "Looks like someone is a little cocky." He said with a growl, looking as if there was fire in his eyes.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Jet frowned, looking up at the other. He stepped back a little, wary of the fire. He then snarled, walking up to Zuko. "You're an a*****e. But what should I expect from a fire-bender?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko frowned back at him, making the fire go away. "I'm only acting like an a*****e because you're trying to pick a fight with me. Not all fire-benders are bad." The banished prince said matter of factly, still in his stance in case the other kept starting stuff.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Jet moved away, glaring at the fire bender. "No! Fire benders destroyed my home! They destroyed my family! They're monsters!" Jet hissed. He climbed the tree, wanting to just get away from the prince.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:31 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko frowned again and sighed, watching the freedom fighter climb the tree. The banished prince couldn't help but feel sorry for Jet. "Hey, i'm really sorry about that. I know my people have really hurt a lot of innocents... and if i could turn back time and restore everyone's life and stop the attacks... i would." He said honestly, looking up at the other sincerely.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Jet looked down at the prince before giving a soft whimper. He jumped down from the tree again, landing on his feet. He looked up at the prince and sighed, shaking his head. "I should go..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko walked over and non threateningly put his hand out for a handshake. "We got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry for all that me and my people have done." He said apologetically, hoping that Jet would shake his hand.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Jet bit his lip, a little worried. He then carefully took the other's hand, giving it a soft shake. "O-okay..." He whispered. "I don't think I can accept the apology yet... Just give me time...."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko gave Jet a soft smile as they shook hands. "Do you want to walk in the woods with me? Or do you really have to go?" He asked, holding onto Jet's hand for just a bit longer before letting go.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 am

Jet frowned and looked at the ground for a few seconds before looking back up to the prince. He sighed and gave a soft smile, looking in to the forest. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to walk with you..."

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff