Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What do you do if...? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:57 am
Thanks everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm curious; does he share your view of him - "pretty hot and can have anyone he wants"? He sounds very insecure, and possibly has low self-esteem, from what you disclosed. It could be reason he's overcompensating. He doesn't feel like he's "man enough" or something.

I'm no psychiatrist, so there's a very good chance I'm wrong. Have you tried talking to him about his behavior? If he's as comfortable with you as you say, he should trust you enough to talk it out.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 am
Yeah he does agree and he's not that open with me he doesn't like to talk about anything really to anyone. And he is comfortable making out and hanging with me as a friend, but nothing else. Some of his friends think he is gay I mean he doesn't act like a flamboyant type of gay person and I know not all of them are like that. But he probably is overcompensating but I don't really know he is very hard to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:36 am
hmmmm.....maybe he just wasnt ready for sex?

besides....is size really important? i mean i dont want a guy who's got a small one, but i dont want jokingly huge either  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 am
I don't think you should be asking if he is gay simply because he acts different, isn't good with fooling around, and has a small thing.
He may act different around people because he is a conformist? He feels like he has to act like someone different to fit in. Meaning he would be insecure.
The thing you should be asking is why are you making out with him and fooling around? If you love this guy, then you should not be caring about his size or how "good he is". All you should care about is who he is.
Having a small one's never bad, or wrong it's simply like women with their breasts. Some men out there won't date a woman simply because the size and shape of her body. Is it truly you wondering if he's gay or not? Or are you bothered by something else?
If he isn't good fooling around, he may not have even done it before, or he may have been to shy.
All in all, it's up to you to decide. You should be putting your foot down deciding if you should stay with him and continue to fool around, rather than wondering if he is gay or not. Unless you want to help him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm
I think he just needs sex :/  

punkprinz12

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 am
I never said I loved him.

He has had plenty of sex before from what he tells me.

We only had sex once and he only makes out with me when he's drunk, which has only been about 1 or 2 other times.

We don't hold hands or do any couple things together.

I know size doesn't matter but some times it does. Maybe I'm a little shallow but that's just me.

And yes I really do wonder if he is gay/bi because I have been told by his friends that they wonder if he is too.

If he is I would love to help him out, but he doesn't like to talk to anyone about his feelings so there is not much I can do about that.

I'm not going to force him to admit anything if he doesn't want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:48 am
punkprinz12
I think he just needs sex :/

That's probably all he wanted but it's not like he finished.  

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:56 am
About the whole thing were he doesn't act flamboyant. Gay guys sometimes don't act flamboyant. Its a negative stereotype. I don't act gay, but I am. Its just how it goes. He may just feel insecure. But who knows. It would be something to really sit him down and talk about. You'd really have to work at it if he was insecure as well. Also, he could be suppressing his gayness. Also was well, he could feel that he's not man enough because he thinks he likes guys. Its all "maybes and speculations." Only one real way to find out, just ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:33 am
Onato
About the whole thing were he doesn't act flamboyant. Gay guys sometimes don't act flamboyant. Its a negative stereotype. I don't act gay, but I am. Its just how it goes. He may just feel insecure. But who knows. It would be something to really sit him down and talk about. You'd really have to work at it if he was insecure as well. Also, he could be suppressing his gayness. Also was well, he could feel that he's not man enough because he thinks he likes guys. Its all "maybes and speculations." Only one real way to find out, just ask.

That's true and I might have too thanks.  

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 am
ShowerCat_Natsuki
Onato

Yep anytime :3 I'm in the military so its really hard to tell at times. Its only when I get talking does my gay side really come out lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 am
Onato
ShowerCat_Natsuki
Onato

Yep anytime :3 I'm in the military so its really hard to tell at times. Its only when I get talking does my gay side really come out lol.

Aww that's so cool.  

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am
Onato
Gay guys sometimes don't act flamboyant. Its a negative stereotype. I don't act gay, but I am. Its just how it goes.

Hi-five sexy! xd im the same way here. im gay, but i dont really act it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 am
DJ Arctic Wolf
Onato
Gay guys sometimes don't act flamboyant. Its a negative stereotype. I don't act gay, but I am. Its just how it goes.

Haha neeto 3nodding My friends were totally surprised when I came out to them.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 am
Onato
DJ Arctic Wolf
Onato

Haha neeto 3nodding My friends were totally surprised when I came out to them.

same here, but they were all really supportive cuz i had such awesome friends  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces