Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
my problem Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 pm
ok im 20 years old and bisexual. i just got married 3 days ago to my soulmate and we are happily expecting a baby in 6 months. but the problem is the man ive had a crush on for the past6 years told me he really likes me and wud like to go out with me. now ive liked him for so long but the problem is i wudnt do anything to hurt my wife tonna but she told me i cud date a guy and shed b ok with it completely. he roblem is i really dont know wat to do i love tonna with all my heart and soul and will do literally anything for her i realy like this guy.

if any of you can help id appricate it  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 pm
oo, quite a problem. one of the things we dream of happening at the wrong time gonk

well, let's look at context. was your wife serious when she stated it or is there even the faintest possibility that she's hoping you'll choose the right thing. it's always a hard problem.

going on the assumption that she's serious, it seems like she may be proposing an open relationship, which is always a bit of a tricky kind, but may give you a chance to even briefly explore your feelings with him. life is never fun when you have a regret for not taking this opportunity to see what might not have been. so i say, that if your wife is truly okay with it, go for it. but make it clear with him that you do have a wife who is okay with it (if he doesn't already know).

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:28 pm
sans-coeur13
oo, quite a problem. one of the things we dream of happening at the wrong time gonk

well, let's look at context. was your wife serious when she stated it or is there even the faintest possibility that she's hoping you'll choose the right thing. it's always a hard problem.

going on the assumption that she's serious, it seems like she may be proposing an open relationship, which is always a bit of a tricky kind, but may give you a chance to even briefly explore your feelings with him. life is never fun when you have a regret for not taking this opportunity to see what might not have been. so i say, that if your wife is truly okay with it, go for it. but make it clear with him that you do have a wife who is okay with it (if he doesn't already know).

I don't know; as stated it can be tricky. I think that you should stay with your partner; you're married and expecting children soon. You should just let him go; don't know about a friendship since you two are love buddies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm
Personally if I were you, I wouldn't do anything more than maybe see a movie with him or go to some coffee place as friends but I don't think it would be a good idea to do anything like making out, etc.... You just got married, which is a commitment, having a baby and said you love your wife.

Unless you are both open about it and have an open marriage, which is really tricky and can lead to jealously, chances are even if said it was o.k., she could still feel hurt and you might end up regretting it, especially this early on in your marriage.

It's really your choice and something you should talk to your wife about first before going anywhere with him. Communication it the key to a successful marriage.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm
1. Jeff Onii-chan, is that freaking u?

2. If it is, congratz on getting married!

3. I agree with the Uchiha. You got married. Marriage is a sacred thing and a huge commitment. Your not suppose to be with other people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm
ii dont wanna do an open relationship with her basically b swingersa but i really like the guy we made out once before and had intercourse. i really just dont know if i shud say yes to a date or not bcuz ive liked him for so long but i spent the last of my bank account on my wifes wedding ring 5g on it abd only 1g on mine. i love her so much but its difficult bcuz ihave strong feelings for him my wife told me if i do anything with him serious she wud b very upset with me and im confused she knows i really like him. just its a whole difficult situation. i really dont wanna hurt her bcuz shs about 2 - months along  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:45 pm
jeffrulz2
ii dont wanna do an open relationship with her basically b swingersa but i really like the guy we made out once before and had intercourse. i really just dont know if i shud say yes to a date or not bcuz ive liked him for so long but i spent the last of my bank account on my wifes wedding ring 5g on it abd only 1g on mine. i love her so much but its difficult bcuz ihave strong feelings for him my wife told me if i do anything with him serious she wud b very upset with me and im confused she knows i really like him. just its a whole difficult situation. i really dont wanna hurt her bcuz shs about 2 - months along

Jeff, if you really had such strong feelings for him, you maybe shouldn't have gotten married then.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 pm
shes my soul mate we met 12 years ago before she moved dated for an entire year and we finally got back together after 11 years. thats true love she is my whole world and she was my first kiss cuddle first real gf and first person i ever loved. but with him tho its hard hes uh alot older then me hes 35 yeas old and when we did have fun i was 14-15 so yea cuda been considered rape but i gave consent i cared about him still do he left me tho  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm
jeffrulz2
shes my soul mate we met 12 years ago before she moved dated for an entire year and we finally got back together after 11 years. thats true love she is my whole world and she was my first kiss cuddle first real gf and first person i ever loved. but with him tho its hard hes uh alot older then me hes 35 yeas old and when we did have fun i was 14-15 so yea cuda been considered rape but i gave consent i cared about him still do he left me tho

hun if she's your soulmate, you wouldnt feel this way about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm
mika lemme tell u something. everyone in this world has 2 soulmates one is the opposite sex and one is the same sex. ive liked him for 6 almost 7 years and i care about him like i care about her. she is everything to me but when he left me i was destroyed and hurt like all hell. he knows im married but he wants to try and win me back so im really confused and she knows about him and me from when i was younger  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm
jeffrulz2
mika lemme tell u something. everyone in this world has 2 soulmates one is the opposite sex and one is the same sex. ive liked him for 6 almost 7 years and i care about him like i care about her. she is everything to me but when he left me i was destroyed and hurt like all hell. he knows im married but he wants to try and win me back so im really confused and she knows about him and me from when i was younger

Jeff u only have one soulmate, your other HALF. u have 2 ears, 2 eyes, 2 hands, and 2 hearts but someone else has it. u dont have 3 of anything  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm
nvm mika its very complicated and everything but im still stuck bcuz i love him but im married t tonna  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:34 pm
jeffrulz2
nvm mika its very complicated and everything but im still stuck bcuz i love him but im married t tonna
well sorry for being a dumb lil kid  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 pm
ohere u go again putting urself don. stop that that doesnt even help my problem i need real advice :'(  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm
jeffrulz2
ohere u go again putting urself don. stop that that doesnt even help my problem i need real advice :'(

marriage consuling?  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces