Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What Do You Do When You Like Someone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a flirt?
  Hell yes!
  What is this flirt you speak of?
View Results

iMarimba

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm
When I like someone I always end up taking quick glances, trying to
catch his eye and flashing a cute smile if they happen to look at the same time. I also get really obnoxious just from sheer nervousness; either that or I say something stupid/embarassing/dorky. Which is weird because when I'm not around my crush I'm am a major flirt and I'm very suave.

User Image
So how does your behaviour change around that special someone?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get even quieter and shyer, and avoid making direct eye contact with them.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 am
I have to say I love your little emote people! xD So cute and true.
I'm normally pretty goofy, a joker, but I can be calm at other times. Normally I get all awkward and can barely think of anything to say. My mouth will get extremely dry. The worst though, is I talk... a lot. Too much and I end up scaring them away emotion_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 pm
I stutter.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 pm
i smile nonstop and actually find myself talking more nonsense than usual. my conversations to me make no sense and i find it hard to keep eye contact, which is something i pride myself on doing on a regular basis.

basically, i become a babbling idiot with attention deficit hyperactive disorder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
I'm a huge-massive flirt. If it's not fast/sly enough to get away from me then I'm probably flirting with it. However, when it comes to crushed I tend to clam up and almost become avoid-ant. I also tease them and become exceedingly sarcastic which is usually my demise.  

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm
I don't talk to them...at all. Because I don't approach people, let alone 'crushes'. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm
I find myself at a loss for words.
Then in a panic.

Then sweating a whole lot.
gonk  

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm
When I like someone I usually just try to stay away from them and act normally so I can blend into the rest of the crowd... I'm not very good at ever approaching them... emo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 am
I never talk to the person..I mostly lurk around near them not to close but close enough to watch their every move....but i look away once in a while because they might spot me...if they do see me i mostly run away or quickly dart my eyes in a different direction...If i dont know their name i stay kinda close to them but not to close to hear the name of the person...What? i'm no stalker scream  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

bollier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am
I pretty much freeze. My brain quits on me, and I have trouble even speaking. Finally, I have this strange habit of looking away. Needless to say, I'm horrible at flirting, but I'm trying to get better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
I never talk to the person..I mostly lurk around near them not to close but close enough to watch their every move....but i look away once in a while because they might spot me...if they do see me i mostly run away or quickly dart my eyes in a different direction...If i dont know their name i stay kinda close to them but not to close to hear the name of the person...What? i'm no stalker scream

yes you are; especially in your signature Of course not..... stare

Me? I don't care for that special someone; I'm too busy being single; yay me! biggrin  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 pm
^I'm so jealous of you right now...

I treat crushes as though they're my close friends, which is good if we're actually friends. Of course, if we don't know each other very well, then it gets awkward. (I'm one of those huggy types, which becomes problematic around people that don't know me very well...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 am
we talk normaly but i'm shy and so i end up actin weird and flirt uncontrolably and where they r near me i end up squealinh O.o and i turn super red and my heart beats way to fast  

loving kitten luna

iMarimba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm
The Bodacious Soul Reaper

Thank You!

User Image

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers