Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Chindren of Justice Infirmary Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm
A lot of money goes here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Sorry the pic is small, I couldn't find a bigger one.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 pm
- Layle rolled Kaz into the ER as quickly as his tired feet would let him go. The two nurses, the strange couple who worked for the CJ's for pratically nothing but a place to stay, met him at the door and did the rest from there. He hated surgury. He hated the feald of medicine. He never wanted to see another one of his friends insides ever again. He wasnt ment to work on people, he was ment to work on guns and other robotics. Anything medical huanted him. He slumped down into an empty chair and leand his head back, moaning with fatigue. The next thing he heard was the small rythmatic beeping of the heart monater, and he was asleep.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm
Nash walked into the infirmary as she pulled her long hair into a ponytail. Looking at Layle, she grabbed a blanket and draped it over him. Walking over to Kaz she smoothe some of the hair on his forehead. He looked better now. She was just hoping that he would be alright.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm
*nomad walked into the infirmary before Nash and saw Kaz laying there he quietly walked up to him and looked at him without saying a word* "Rest easy Kaz.... Mr. Fishy will protect you. " *he gently put his hand on his shoulder for a second and slowly lifted it away* "Little brother." "Nash...." *nomad looked up at her* "I know you think Im the ultimate scumbag right now and to be honest I cant blame you because lately I have been one." but I dont care what you think of me." "me feeling sorry for myself, Im done with that. None of that matters to me anymore. Youre probably tuning me off but Im not asking you to do this for me." "Im asking you to do this for Kaz." "Im willing to follow in your command." "because theres someone and something we both want to protect and we must work together in order to achieve that dream. And I want to start over." *he looks down at Kaz then back at her* "Partners? Commander." *he spoke softly and stuck out his hand to her* "And...Im sorry about the desk I had no idea about the history behind it. I shouldnt have flew off the handle like that."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm
Nash heard Nomad's words, but right now she really didn't want to hear anything like that.
"Just leave me alone. I don't want your words right now. What makes you think I'll forgive you? Just- Nevermind, I'm done with that. You have no idea what my dreams are, so don't you dare go saying you have the same dreams as me," Nash said calmly, looking at the wall in front of her the whole entire time. She just wanted to be alone so she could put some of herself back together before Kaz woke up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:31 pm
- The Smooth Ground Under Me Is Wet And Cold. Where Am I? There Is A Bright Light Above Me. My Body Hurts. I Taste Metil In My Mouth. Where Am I? I Open My Eyes. I See A White Bed Above Me. I Must Be On The Ground. The Bed Is Splatterd With Something Red. I Can Feel My Hand Now. Its Also Red. I Turn Onto My Side. That Hurts Alot. The Floor Is White And Also Red. Why Is Everything Red? The Light Above Is Too Bright I Cant See. I Can Only See White And Red. Why Is Everythign Red? I See Alot Of Red Next To Me Like A Trail. I Follow It With My Eyes, It Makes Me Move My Head Up. It Leads To An Red Puddle. A Man In a Blue Shirt Is In The Middle Of That Puddle. Hes Coverd In Red. This Scares Me. It Terrfies Me. I Open My Mouth To Scream. But Nothing Comes Out. Layle opend his eyes, sat up, and instantly looked at his hand. It wasnt red. Infact it was rather blurry around the edges. Layle brought his hands up to his face and felt that he didnt have his glasses on. He looked around and saw that they were ont he floor. He picked them up and put them on. When his glasses where on his face he saw Nash and Nomad standing there. He felt alittle embarrist, but he pretended that he didnt care. He sat forward, elbows on his knees and hand knitted together. He looked down at his shoes and sighed. He hated that dream.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 pm
Nash caught Layle's movement. She'd have to tell him the news. She didn't want Layle to hear it bluntly, he had been close friends with Ivan. She half expected to see Ivan walk through the door and call her a sissy for crying so much.
Looking down at the hand in her lap, she clenched that hand into a fist. She soon felt pain from her nails, but didn't stop using more strength. The pain helped to clear the other feelings.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm
- Layle looked back up and saw Nashes face. She looked so trubled, liek something was on her mind. He stood up, folding the blanket Nash had probably put on him on the armrest of the chair and walked over to her side. Layle noticed that she was tence. He put his hand on her shoulder. "He's going to be fine." He reasured her, hoping that he was right.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm
"Think whatever you want, Im going to do what I have to do to keep him safe." "Even if it means I have to drag his brother to hell with me, solo." *he turned to walk to the chair and sat down and putting his hands together without saying a word* "Ive already seen a childs life get taken away once. And Ill be d*mned if Im going to let it happen again." *he mumbled to himself* *nomads mind drifted back in time* Fire, destroyed ruins, bomb craters, bullet casings, destroyed vehicles fallen brothers in arms and enemies unknown had scattered the ruins of the city (though he couldnt remember what city), his squad and him had the unlucky chance to see it as they walked on patrol through the ruins, distant sounds of war could be heard echoing* *they saw mass graves of civilians executed with gunshot wounds in their foreheads, he saw a little boy among the stack up a bullet hole in his forehead and the back of his head in bloody gory pieces from the exiting of the bullet, the expression on his face was unnerving as it had an expression of calling out to someone for help....But help never came, and he looked almost like Kaz. *nomads hands were shaking violently in sadness, he didnt say a word he slowly got up *
*he slowly got up and walked up to Layle taking off his mask only revealing his silver greenish eyes he stared at him put his hand on his shoulder his hand still shaking a little, he fought back tears and it could heard in his voice* "Layle...when he wakes up." "Please. Tell me." "Ok?" "I need to be alone right now but I should be in barracks." "Please. Because hes the only family Ive got." *he grabbed his shoulder harder and looked at him again pleading for him to keep promise and then let go and walked off , silent *  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:18 pm
- Layle took his hand off Nash and turned to Nomad. "Of course." He said as if it was an odvious prioraty. He watched Nomad leave. He had wished he could say something to help everyones spirits. But it was a rather bleek time at the moment. Maybe he should just let life do its thing.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 pm
"Layle, I know Kaz is going to be fine. It's not him, it's-" Nash looked down and closed her eyes fighting the tears. Dear God, she couldn't do this. But she had to. If Max told him, it would be bluntly or in a scream. So, therefore, he needed to hear it from her. That didn't make it any easier, but just the opposite.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm
- Layle looked down at Nash from the door with a worryed look. He knelt down to her sitting level. "Is there something you want to talk about?" He hated to see her like this. This wasnt normal of Nash to look so distressed, something had to be bothering her.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 pm
Nash nodded. Tilting her head back, she took her hand from Kaz's and put both over her face. "Layle....he's gone," she barely managed to say.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 pm
- He blinked. "Who's...?" He looked at Kaz and then tot he heart monator. "N-no he isnt." Layle said squinting at Kaz then looking back at Nash. Was she hilusinating? Did something happen to her at the Commandant HQ that he didnt know about? "Nash its alright he isnt gone." He said confuzed.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash