Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 am
User Image

Cascade couldn't remember his scent anymore.

Things were starting to fade. HIs voice. The exact warmth of his body. The nicknames. She couldn't remember him anymore, only an image. Yet, she knew she had loved him, she had needed him. There was still that faint tug at her heart when she thought of him, yet she knew she'd never see him again.

The ditzy blue female stared out at the field before her, closing her eyes painfully. It was years ago when the storm tore her from Kafun, and despite the years she had spent away from him she still felt something for him. Once or twice she has tried to move on, found a nice man, and yet the memory of him would stain her mind, in the end she'd run away from them.

Yet, how was she to know he was even alive? He probably had moved on, and, even if they met again would he love her still? That thought hurt the most, him perhaps having left her as a memory. It would make sense, she believed. She almost had....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image The yellow gold male was never really one for self pity even though his childhood wasn't the best or well very kind. Not that he complained about it or anything never before. His father didn't like him or his brother or so it seemed to him. His brother was liked more and him and his brother didn't get along. His grandfather didn't accept him as a grandson because he was a crack spawn. It was how life was and he accepted it and continued to be a kind sweet fox not letting that get to him.

But something did get to him and it had been eating at him for sometime now. It wasn't his parents or grandparents. None of his family in fact no that didn't bring him down. What caused this kind fox to retreat from the world was finding and falling for this sweet sweet blue little vixen that captured his heart. She had captured it and locked it away for no one else and he had thought he had done the same with her but he had found out wrong. One day she was just simply gone and he was left with this whole eating at his heart. He missed her and thought about her everyday but he had decided he couldn't hide away from the world forever so here he was wandering around aimlessly.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 pm
She paused in her wandering, ears flipped back. There was two times she had settled down, briefly. A man that looked nothing like him, it was her attempt to forget the past. And yet, she couldn't, leaving him just as quickly as she had arrived in that strange mans life.

Then the second man... He had his eyes. He was fully aware Cascade was replacing him with someone else's image, and was okay with such things. Yet, in the end Cascade could not forget the original bearer of those eyes and left him, too.

And now, she couldn't remember those eyes. She couldn't remember his scent, she was forgetting what he looked like. Yet, she didn't forget the feelings she had felt when he was there, she didn't forget how happy she was. How sweet he was. How....

And once again she felt the tears fall.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm
Kafun glanced about as he walked threw the woods. He didn't exactly know where he was but that happened to him a lot lately. He'd wondered off from home and his family which was very chaotic. Maybe he'd wander back home and see how things were that might be a good idea he thought.

Even though he had decided to go see them his feet still carried him further and further away from them. Did it bug him? Not really. He didn't feel like going back just yet apparently. That's when he noticed something blue in the distance. He couldn't tell what is because he was so far away but he could tell it was another blue fox. How did he know it was a blue fox and not something else? His grandfather sister was a blue vixen and she had plenty of blue children so his cousins were blue but on top of it all his little love was blue. It was ironic now that he thought about it but he shrugged it off. "Hello?" he called out to the fox.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 pm
Her heart felt like shattering as each day passed. Shattering for a man who she could barely remember. A man whose image was blurry around the edges, a man that she had tried to replace.

Yet, she could not. Why? Why was he so special? Why? She didn't understand, yet she knew that her heart was going to crumble soon. She knew that eventually she would no longer be able to smile, and eventually....

A voice jerked her from her thoughts, her heart flickering just once in fright. Blue eyes flicked as she turned her head, tail brushing up against her side for comfort. And then she stopped. Her breath hitched, her heart skipped, and her body went cold.

Suddenly, she found herself unable to remember his name. Unable to speak. Unable to think. She felt as if she was going to faint, or perhaps die. Was she dead? Was this a dream? No... She...

"Ka-" She couldn't utter it, for the second she opened her mouth her throat choked, her body twitched, and she let out a sob.

'Kafun.'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 pm
He watched as the vixen walked slowly. He could tell she was lost in her own world by her body language. It just yelled to everyone around that she wasn't exactly alert to her surroundings. He started to move closer afraid that she might get hurt if she kept wandering like she was. He might not know her but that didn't mean he didn't care if she did get hurt or not.

Just as he was about to say something again he heard her speak. It was a soft uncertain Ka. Ka? he thought in confusion. "Excuse me?" he asked " Are you lost ma'am. I can point you in the right direction if you are... or I think I can."

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm
She broke, right then and there. Finally they met and... and he didn't remember her. Her heart sank, tears fell, and her body crumbled. Hair covered her eyes, a sad, lonely smile on her lips.

"No... I'm quite alright." Hurt, it ate away at her. He was alive, he was safe, she was relieved. Of course he forgot her. He probably had a woman by now, or man... Kids and a life... Her head shook, chest choking. "Sorry, I'll get out of your way."

With this, she shoved past Kafun, his fleeting warmth meeting her quickly. At least he was alive..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 pm
Kafun closed his eyes listening to the voice. It sounded so real just so real and she looked so real but he just couldn't believe it. He'd seen her so often before but never had he heard her or for very long. It was always for a short time.

Shaking his head "No your not alright. There is no use lying to me." he said softly moving back in front of her. " You know I'm probably doing it again. Thinking your really here, that I'm really seeing you and hearing you and my heart will rise just enough to get my hopes up and than like that your gone. It's my mind being mean to me. So please just give me a few more moments with you. I know you will soon disappear but please my Cascade just stay for a little longer. You don't know how much I have missed you. I don't know where you are or why your gone. I can't find you. So please my almost Cascade just give me a few moments with you." He said choking back tears but failing horrible because they won and slide down his cheeks.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 am
Her head rose as he spoke, watching him quietly. It was then that he choose to cry, her paws bringing her away from him in startled fright. Why was he crying? Why was he crying? Tears stung her eyes as she fought them back, a sudden violent urge to whack him present in her mind.

Did he not know it was really her?! She wanted to whack him, bite him, snap at him, yet what she wanted more was to snuggle into him and cry. Stupid male, stupid stupid male! It was her!

"Kafun." She choked, her tail suddenly hitting the male in the side. "Now do you believe its really me?" She asked, daintily flipping her tail back to her. "I can hit you again, but we both know I hate hurting you..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm
Kafun sat there as she walked by. His body language screamed defeat to any and all that could see, tears fell silently. He couldn't take the heartbreak anymore.

He slowly lifted his head up and looked at her when she called his name. Just in time to get whacked in the side by her tail. That startled him and made him sit up straighter. The figment of his imagination just smacked him and it hurt. Did that mean she was real? He moved closer and rubbed his head against her's. "My Cascade?"His voice crocked.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 pm
"I'm surely not anyone else's Cascade." She barely managed to whisper before shoving herself against his fur, allowing her tired body to absorb his warmth and scent. She didn't speak further, rather she couldn't, her voice choked up by tears and chokes, unable to control them anymore.

"Where did you go?" She finally choked, eyes seeking his for an answer before he can speak. He hadn't abandoned her, he was crying too. Unless it was just a dream, then fine. It was a dream she wasn't ready to let go.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 pm
" Oh gods how I've missed you" Kafun whispered into her fur. You could hear the pain in his voice, the evidence that he had missed her dearly. Rubbing his head against her's. Loving the feel of her next to him.

"I went home to tell my mother and aunt about you and when I got back I couldn't find you anywhere. Than I started my frantic search for you in hopes of finding you."

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 pm
"There was a storm." She whispered, ears pressing back as she pressed into Kafun. "I thought it took you, I couldn't find you. I looked everywhere. The years passed and then you weren't found..." Her voice tightened, she was afraid suddenly. She didn't want to tell him about the men. She didn't want to admit how hurt she had been. She didn't want to tell him how lonely it was without him, and how she thought of just giving up completely.

"I-I made m-mistak-kes." She choked, sobbing into his fur. She clung to him, afraid. Afraid that if she let go he'd be gone again, and she'd be alone. That he'd no longer be hers, and she would lose this brief warmth she had.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 pm
Kafun sat there with her curled against him. He listened to what she said and rubbed her back with his paw as he did. He kept her as close as he could not willing to let her go, not wanting to lose another second of having her there. "I'm so sorry you had to go threw that alone. I wish I could have been there with you."He whispered softly to her though he didn't understand what she had meant by mistakes. "I love you and I am here for you like I've always been," He was trying to let her know that he was still there for her and nothing would change that for them.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm
Her eyes watched his, seeking for something to hold onto. Eyes flicking away, her throat tightened.

"There was a storm..." She whispered, heart twitching in pain. That storm had broken her mentally, disturbing her mentality when she realized that the one thing she loved the most was gone. She had become harder since then, not as care-free and silly. Her body ached and she recoiled from Kafun, tail curling tightly around her body.

"I'm not like before, Kafun." She whispered lowly, head jerking away.

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff