Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
Soooooo, lol get this (extreme TMI Period related) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pads just do not
  work for me at all. Tampons are my saving grace.
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm
I went to bed around 10:30 wearing one of those mammoth foot long diaper over night pads. I'd had it on for maybe half an hour.

Around 12:15 I wake up with the awful feeling of being a bloody mess.

Turns out I was and there was blood sloshed ALL the way up my entire a** crack and leaked out the back end on the undies, even with the mammoth overnight pads

Took me about 15 minutes to clean myself up, and after I was done, I had to spray down the toliet seat with bleach cleaner to clean up all the blood I left all smeared all over it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am never using a pad alone again. I always say that and it's just a lesson that I never seem to learn. I hope every time I decide to try and trust a pad, no matter how large, no matter how thick or how 'overnight' it is, I hope I remember the ******** mess that I just had to mop up.

It's not that there was even that much fluid, except that NONE of it tends to go in the pad and MOST of it ends up elsewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 pm
hahahah what the ******** girl you're like niagra falls of HELL

that story made me laugh out loud.

edit-
WAIIT. maybe it has to do with how you sleep at night?  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am
tampons scared me and then i had my first period and used a pad....
never going back again
EVER

but yeah xip forreal i don't know what i'd do if mine were that heavy :<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 am
It probably is how I sleep? Every time I lay down I feel like the pad folds up an bunches up an inch away from my cooch hole so it just lets blood dribble everywhere. It's like they only work if I am wearig super skintight undies, then because the pad is literally smashed up against my skin the amount of sweat that gathers makes the whole area insanely itchy and I can end up scratching and cutting myself with my nails..

One super tampon held me all night with no leakage.

I was so disgusted with pads after my first period that I made my mother go buy me tampons.

Heavy flow doesn't bother me at all. It's heavy because of my IUD. I don't know why I ******** keep going ADURR LET'S TRY PADS. Because this happens almost every time I do, and then I make a thread here going RARR RARR RARR. You'd think I'd get it and just stick with what works for me.

Xiporah

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:34 am
I used to use pads to sleep but I couldn't sleep on my back because then all the blood would leak out and stain my underwear through my asscrack. neutral Even when I slept on my side my pad would move so it wasn't covering anything.

Then once I decided to sleep in a tampon and MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 pm
I'm terrified of going to sleep with a tampon because I know I'll sleep wayyy more than eight hours, so I switch to pads at night and it SUCKS. I end up wearing two overnight heavy flow maxi pads and sleep on a brown towel. xD AH, THE JOYS OF PARANOIA.  

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

Tigga Hiccups

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 pm
Why did I read this while I was eating a cheese stick?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 pm
I use the one with wings so it doesnt bunch up.

But jesus christ. Sooo much blood.

I am just so lucky.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
I'm terrified of going to sleep with a tampon because I know I'll sleep wayyy more than eight hours, so I switch to pads at night and it SUCKS. I end up wearing two overnight heavy flow maxi pads and sleep on a brown towel. xD AH, THE JOYS OF PARANOIA.
When I was younger I always wore a robe to bed when I was on my period.

I was afraid of tampons so have never tried them. I don't get periods anymore though, so it's not something I worry about. Pads are okay for a light speckle if you have one, and while not the most amazing feeling in the world, they never really bothered me that badly. I'd change them out a lot though. Also my flow was pretty dead overnight. If I was active, or seated upright, then it was more flowy.

One day I'll be off birth control and having periods again, most likely, and honestly I'll probably be too much of a baby and I'll use pads again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:04 pm
noramine
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
When I was younger I always wore a robe to bed when I was on my period.

I was afraid of tampons so have never tried them. I don't get periods anymore though, so it's not something I worry about. Pads are okay for a light speckle if you have one, and while not the most amazing feeling in the world, they never really bothered me that badly. I'd change them out a lot though. Also my flow was pretty dead overnight. If I was active, or seated upright, then it was more flowy.

One day I'll be off birth control and having periods again, most likely, and honestly I'll probably be too much of a baby and I'll use pads again.

I never used tampons until school started... like, in home-school I could just sit in a comfy chair and wear pads and take breaks and naps and stuff, but once college started it was a lot tougher on me. xP I still only use them the first few days, though. Also the stress of school makes it heavier. D;  

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

skulI rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am
I pretty much shove my pad up my a** crack and sleep on my side IN A CERTAIN POSITION so this doesn't happen because I swear I get it every time with heavy overnight diapers oh god. My blood just doesn't know where to stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:37 am
I force myself to sleep on my stomach when I have my period just so it doesn't leak down my a**. I also wear a pair of tight girl boxer shorts over my underwear just to keep the pad in place cause I know I move around waaaay too much in my sleep.

I, for one, get horrible migraines when I use tampons sometimes, especially on heavy flow days. There is no way I could even sleep with a tampon shoved up in there. I'd be afraid that I'd never wake up cause I'd get TSS in my sleep or something.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 am
I can understand not using them because of headaches and migranes, but I've been using tampons in my sleep for over 18 years now and never once had a problem, except the occasional HOLY s**t I BLED ON THE BED incidents. You put it in right before bed and change it when you wake up.

Tampons aren't as dangerous as they were when they first became popular. They're designed a little differently now, not as air tight. TSS is extremely rare now, though yes it is still a very dangerous illness.

Hell, one tampon brand introduced in 1975 was pulled 5 years later because of the high percentage of women that got TSS with it...but it was also designed to be ultra absorbant and changed only a few times during your period. Ew and wtf.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 pm
Last thing I want to do when I first wake up in the morning is pull a bloody string hanging out of my crotch.

I can't use anything more than regular tampons even on my heaviest day without risking a migraine. I don't know if it's the brand I use here in Japan (and I've only ever seen this brand; I don't think there are any others) or what, but pretty much every other period gives me a huge migraine if I try to use tampons. And some days, because of my classes, I have to use tampons because of how active the classes require me to be. It's a horrible cycle. D: Even taking one out after getting a migraine doesn't help.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Tigga Hiccups

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm
I've been drunk and changed my tampon and like 15 hours later finally changed it again and pulled two out... ... I'm lazy as ******** and go that long between changing tampons sometimes and I've never gotten TSS.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff