Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Layle's Office (Super Computer HQ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm
~ The room is fairly large, though the computer station takes up over half of the room. There are seven 20' 18 inch computer screens stacked on one another on the wall acrossed from the door. Four smaller tv screens also acompany the computer screens for more space. Under the computer screens is a very wide, metil desk that has three normal key pads and one advanced keypad (something that Ivan gave to Layle that he had said he had 'found' when Layle asked him to get another key pad) each used for seperate sections of the screens (The screens are normally used for four differnt computers that can work all at once). There are no windows in this room, and it is also in the bacment. Three rooms above the very bottum, which is used for storage. The walls are made of metil (as are the rest of the walls in the bacment) and so is the floor. Layle has a ugly purple and gray carpet on the floor under his bed, which is actually just a small twin sized level with matress raised ten feet above the ground to make room on the floor. (Think of it as a bunk bed that has no bottum bunk and is attached to the wall) Under the bed is also a desk that is coverd with papers, gun parts, tools, sckeches, notes, letters that have never been sent. Acrossed the room on the right wall is also another desk, which has a half completed gun surrounded by blueprints, parts, and tools that Layle has been working on since he joined the CJ. The room has a rotatable metil chair infront of the computer desk, and a wooden stool infron of the desk with the gun project. Layle is almost always in here if he is not needed.
((Sorry I made you guys read all that, I couldnt find a picture for this XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:56 am
*nomad walks towards the entrance waiting*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:58 am
- Layle walked into the room and welcome Nomad to come in. "Its a bit cramped, but theres room." He said. He walked over to the desk with all of his papers and blueprints and took the stool. "Here have a seat." He said, then one of the computer screens showed a red small red light. "Hold on." He said, going to the computers and typing in his key code. A security camera video came up from the Blackwater mall. There appered to have been some trouble going on. "That Ivan is going to blow it one day." He said, going through the files and editing out Nash's and Ivans face. The cameras hadnt been checked yet, and Nash appered to have disabled them after being spotted. Then the media started to cover his screens. News reports, radio signals, online messages. Layle started to bock them. "We try to lay low. This little mess up has already been aired, but I think I can stop it from reaching the perminate files of the Commandant HQ." He said, furiously typing. "Ill be a second." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 pm
"No rush, take your time." *nomad propped against the table, wating for him* "Comprimise, can do a lot of damage to the organization."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am
- "No kidding." Layle said as he finished up. He stood and walked over to his tool box that he kept in his room. It was nothing compared witht he tools in the weapon room, but they would have to do. "Now, lets see." He said looking at the suit. "Was there a reason for putting you in this? Like a medical problem or something?' He asked, looking at the tubes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm
"you could say that, I was badly torn to shreds and so the doctors put me in this suit to save me but they also fused machine to me before they did that." "Although with the psychological scars and pain I was left with... never mind." *nomad looked away chemicals pumped through the tubes and into nomad he sighed heavily as he felt the chemicals being pumped into him* "Anyway, Its very painful to think about." *nomad looked up* "the suit is somehow trying to bond with me. Inside and out."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 pm
- Layle tryed not to make a discusted face to that. "Well if it is that connected, and it was made souly on keeping you alive. We better not tamper with it." He said, just looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm
"Its okay, the suit was extra protection you can tamper with it. just be careful some of the parts are very delicate." *nomad nodded*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm
- Layle nodded and looked closer at Nomad's suit. He lifted up his glasses, because he could see beter up close without them. That didnt help. He grabbed his magnifyed glasses and put them on. He used these when he crafted the small parts into his guns. He looked at the armore closely. It did look alot like a second skin. The computers light flashed again. "Another one?" He said to himself. He went over to the computer. He was typing for a few seconds before he took off the magnifyed glasses, replaced them with his own, and turned to Nomad. "Why dont you take a look around? I dont mind. Besides this one might take me a minute." He said, going back to rehacking into Blackwater mall security cameras.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:34 pm
*kore nodded* "thanks." *nomad looked around the room he saw all the computers and gadgets his suit left a bright shine in the light*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 am
- Layle frowned when he saw Ivan turn invisable on camera of course Ivan was carful enough to hide his face at all times, but still. And then the big shot had to wack one of the highest cammanding officers in the Commandant lege. He was going to have to talk with him. And Lydia too. The market, however few cameras they have, had caught some servalence of the run in with the Commandant leader. Those two... He ran through most of the footage, erasing Lydia, Iva, Sam, and Nash from the screens. Then he picked up his cell phone. The team only had ten cells at the moment, supplyed by Ivan and the other members of the stelth team. Ivan had one on him, Layle knew that. He called him. "Sup." Ivan said. Layle sighed. "How many times do I have to say this Ivan?" He asked, turning in his chair to look at the other screens. He could hear Ivan grumble. "What do you want?" He asked. Layle put his hand under his chin. "Will you listen to what I have to say?" Layle asked. "Shoot." Ivan said. "You where caught on camera again." Layle said. "Did I make it to the finals?" He asked in a overly excited voice. "This is serious Ivan. I cant just keep editing you out, they'll eventually pick up on this." Layle said. "Huh? What? Sorry I dont speak geektopian." Ivan said mockingly. "Give the phone to Lydia." Layle said rubbing his eyes with his free hand. He was probably the only one besides Nash who could stand his additude. "Why dont you get off your as* and come talk to her yourself?" Ivan said. Layle didnt respond, instead he waited for Lydia to get ont he line.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:58 pm
"seems like youve got a big problem." *nomad walks over to the computer*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:23 pm
- Layle put his hand over the speaker part of the phone so Ivan couldnt hear. "Just my day to day problem. Someone gets caught at least nine times a week. Its a pressing job." He said. "We have only had a .... a few deaths. But no one has been captured yet." He said. He then smiled a bit. "After Im done with this call I'll take you to do the tests." And like he said, these tests would then lead to his apprentice ship, then to finding him a posistion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 pm
"sounds like we need to get to work....and fast." *nomad looked at the door* "should i get my gear?"  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm
- "No, the test are to see what you are capable of doing. If we could remove the suit I would ask you to do so... but I can see that isnt an option. And dont worry about Ivan and Lydia. They are fine. Ivan just gets cocky once in a while. He's the Stelth Captian, the Commandants have never seen his face." He said, thinking of Jace. Jace didnt know that Layle even exsited, but that didnt mean that he could kcik his shoes off just yet. Ivan was being stubborn. Layle sighed. Then there was a knock at his door and Max came in. "Hey Layle, I need a S.F.M.G.... oh. Looks like your busy." She said striding in, then stopping once she saw that Nomad was there. "Ah Max, you have the best timing. Can you take Nomad to do the test?" Layle asked. Max seemed to freeze. "Im not sure... cant someone else do it? Ive got a floor to replace." She said. Layle forwned. "Come on Max." He begged pointing to the phone. She sighed. "Get over here then." She said to Nomad, turning to leave.  
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff