Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Two Twins are Better than None (Miss/Solemn/Wed/Echo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 pm
The first mistake that the golden doe had made was to attract White Wedding’s attention. With her long, flowing locks and glistening coat it was hard to miss Echo and Wed surely hadn’t. When the teal doe had taken her in from afar, she knew that she had to learn more about her. Wed’s sense of curiosity had demanded it. She had followed Echo around for a small amount of time only to lose the trail.

White Wedding had almost forgotten about the other doe when she’d spied her coming out of a curious place. Why would a doe with such golden hair risk mussing it by wading around the mangrove roots in the swamp water? Hiding from few, Wed’s glowing golden eyes had narrowed in focus as she kept completely still behind a large fallen tree.

Her hooves dug into the wet earth as she waited in anticipation of being nosy and maybe causing a little mischief. After a signal from her trusted eaglehound Ring Bearer, White Wedding came out from her hiding spot and went to explore the place she’d spied the golden doe. After some intense searching and more than a little swimming, the two had found an entrance to what might have been a nest. With a smile on her face, Wed splashed upwards into the entrance. Today she was going to cause some trouble!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 pm
Mischief Managed smiled wickedly at his twin as Mauler stayed mercifully quiet, resigning herself to riding on his back as he walked along with his other half.

"So... you said she's a looker, but you still haven't said how." A pointed glance was shared between the brothers as the short-maned buck regarded his brother. "Won't you at least give me something to go off of?"

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm
Solemn grinned, "Where would the fun be in that?" He lifted his head higher, looking around. It wasn't normal for him to pull a prank on his brother, since it was a gift that the two of them shared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Miss snorted in derision, his tail flicking in his annoyance. "Well, I didn't say you had to tell me everything," he half-whined, "...just... something. Anything." He shook his head, knowing it wasn't likely that his sibling would give him anything to go off of. They enjoyed holding knowledge from each other - bit of a wits game, really, which he himself usually won.

That said, his brother was the wicked one, and usually held out on the best bits until he saw them for himself. It was like slow torture, most of the time... and he'd been curious for days

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm
Solemn turned an eye on his twin, "Yes but with the way you think. Even the littlest hint would be blown out of the swamp. Trust me when I say that she is a looker." Just then a snake slithered to the bucks back hoof, wanting to ride between the ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm
Miss snorted, then nodded. Typical. "Fair enough, I guess." Time passed as they walked in silence, while Miss sulked in silence. Then...

"I guess it'd be her, huh?" He pointed his nose towards the teal thing, making her way towards them.

Mauler hissed silently at the snake as it came to perch on the Other Stupid One.  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm
Solemn looked and grinned, "Right you are, brother of mine!" Joke turned his scaled head at Mauler, hissing right back. "I told you she was a looker didn't I?" He wasn't completely sure what the doe looked like, he just wanted to make Miss curious. It was their bond that made keeping a secret so hard from his twin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm
White Wedding didn't immediately notice the two bucks until she was a bit closer to her goal. The teal doe completely missed the conversation until that point and when she finally did hear voices, she offered a greeting. “Allo you two! What are you doing in such an odd place?” She pointed with her nose to the entrance she had found.  

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm
"That you did, Twin," he murmured conspiratorally, so the doe couldn't catch what he was saying. Miss winked at her, walking up alongside his brother, and taking the view from the other flank as they stepped up to come alongside her. She was a fetching thing, with graceful sunrise-colors coloring most of her pelt, and firefly-bright eyes. Trails of gold and white streaked fetchingly down her smooth coat, drawing the eye. Very nice. Mind, of course she'd be. Solemn knows how to pick them.

He put on his most handsome smile as he walked forward, a little more fully into the center of her view. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Mischief Managed, and you must be the doe my brother's been saying so little about."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm
Solemnly Swear winked at his brother as he moved up towards the teal doe. "Well my dear, we are actually looking for...you." He noticed that his brother took a little bit of interest in her himself, but who could blame the guy. I am so glad that he doesn't realize that I didn't know what she looked like.

Joke poked his head above the his rides ears, curious as to why they stopped. Yawning the snake flicked his tongue out to find out what it was. Flicking his ears, Solemn moved his eyes at the snake. "Don't be rude you."

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm
Wed didn’t quite know what to say, but she wasn’t going to be stupid. “Oh? You know of me do you? I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. I’ve been known to do some things that others aren’t so fond of. I mean, what’s not fun about lobbing mud at someone? It causes mayhem and mischief.” Her head tilted slightly as she finished, “How may I be of service?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 pm
His twin peered at the innocuous-looking tangle of roots in the distance as the two spoke, looking around for the source of interest - whatever she'd nodded towards. Something in the water, for sure - that much was obvious.

"Would there happen to be something back there, behind all those roots? Because if so, that's... well, incredibly clever of you to find it, really." He nodded his approval to her, while the feline on his back leveled an ireful stare at her. "It rather looks like you'd end up drowning before you got anything useful. A genius hidden entrance, really." He nodded his approval as he strode towards the entrance, curious now as to what could be behind it.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 pm
"Of course it is a good thing. In case you have forgotten, my name is Solemnly Swear." He turned and looked at the roots behind the doe. "It seems you might have come across something of interest for us." Stepping along side his twin, the buck took in the surroundings.

"So how far do we go to get inside that place?" Since it appeared that Miss was ready to go investigate.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff