[PRP] WTF Is This Thing? [Devin/Aven/Ceallach] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 pm
Devin stared down at the child in his hands, his mind spinning a million miles a minute. What the hell? What I am I going to do with a kid? How the ******** am I going to raise one? Where the hell do you even start with that sort of thing? Desperate and without any other option he had come to the only place and person he could think of. Aven. Without another moment wasted he began to pound frantically on her door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:34 pm
Aven jumped as she heard the pounding at her door. "What in the name of Nimrochell?" She had just been making lunch for herself and now the grapes and various fruits were on the floor. She opened her door with a scowl eyes landing on the Harvest King Devin. She really did care for the male even though he did a lot of things she disliked. "Why are you pounding on my door Devin?"

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 pm
Devin lifted his arm by way of an answer, revealing a whimpering baby that he was dangling by one leg. He in no way meant to be a jerk or abusive, he just didn't know the first thing about caring for -let alone holding- a child. With a look of frantic confusion he opened his mouth and let loose a pitiful plea. "Help! This thing just showed up on my door with a note. Supposedly its mine. What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't know the first thing about kids. You have to help me Aven!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:54 pm
It only took a moment for Aven to react. She took the baby from Devin and cradled the child gently before she kicked Devin in the stomach. Calm as ever she spoke from the doorway. "Yes, the child is yours by blood. However, you will have no claim to him until you learn to care for him. So he is now mine. Now what is his name and who is his other parent?"

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm
Devin doubled over in pain as he clutched his stomach. For a split second he seemed as if he would reach out to attack her or snatch the child back but he didn't. Instead he stood straight and pouted. Aven was right. As always. "I suppose it must be Spectrum. That delicious morsel from the fall festival." He paused and leaned in to peek at the child again, something close to fondness clouding his face. "I've been calling him Ceallach. Bright-Headed...."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 pm
Aven sighed as she looked at Devin and shook her head at the mention of Spectrum. Devin was certainly charmimg and if this Spectrum gave in entirely and fell for Devin... the poor thing. "Ceallach is a good name for him. Come inside I was about to have lunch." She led Devin inside and sat in a chair smiling at the small innocent in her arms. "First thing is first Devin, you cannot hold a child by the ankle like it's a sack of potatoes. That his rather cruel."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 pm
Devin followed her inside and took a seat, thankful that she had taken the whole thing so well. With a confused frown he looked up at her. "Well then how am I supposed to hold it?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm
She smiled and showed him how she held Ceallach. "You have to be gentle with him, Devin. He can't take care of himself. We have to show him." Aven's gaze hardened as she looked at him. "This means that you have to clean up your act and set a good example for your son."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 am
It was almost cute how she smiled down at the child, bringing out a prettiness in her face that Devin rarely saw. He pouted a bit more but nodded. "I'll try. But I can't say I'll do a very good job." He hung his head in his hands and let out a low groan. "I can't believe this is happening."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 am
"You will learn, Devin. It's not as hard as it seems." She watched him hang his head and groan. Must this man be so difficult? She walked into her bedroom and made Caellach a makeshift crib out of the blankets on her bed just so he wouldn't fall off of the bed if he rolled over. She set him down on in the enclosure and walked back out to where Devin was brooding. "Devin, we have known each other for a long time, so I am going to help you out. However, did you really think that one of these days your sleeping around would catch up to you?"

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 am
He heard her leave but didn't lift his head to look after her, lost in his thoughts. How could this have happened? He had always been so careful, so meticulous with his work. He wasn't the type to have a kid. He didn't know the first thing about kids. He had always imagined that his kids would be with....his mind trailed off there as Aven returned to the room. "No. I hadn't."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 am
Aven sighed and moved to wash the dirt off of the fruit that had fallen. Devin is really a wreck, poor thing... She brought the tray over and set it on the table. "You should eat something." She'd have to lay off chastising him for a moment, it couldn't be helping. She moved to place her hand over his. "Don't freak out too much, Devin, it'll be okay."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 pm
Slowly he lifted his head to meet her eyes and smiled weakly. He had long ago given up trying to preen and pretend in front of her. She could see right through him. He reached out to take a piece of fruit and chewed on it, wishing the lump in his throat would fade away. "I need help. I'm sorry I dumped this on you. I just didn't know who else to turn too."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:12 pm
Aven sighed and patted his head. "It's okay Devin. I'm glad that you came to me. We'll both take care of Ceallach and he will grow to be a good man. Like his father."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 pm
He laughed lightly. "You think I'm a good man? Really? Or was that just meant to cheer me up?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff