Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Uni Bath Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 pm
This bath are for those who are not afraid to see people of the oppposite gender in the nude. Often couples come here.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:19 pm
Sam walked in in his towel. "Ah. This is gonna feel great!" He said as he got in and took his towel off. "I swear, if we didn't have this, I'd have gone insane by now."  

Soriel Trash
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:24 pm
- Max walked over to the water, still in her cloths, and just wached the few people swimming in the water. In the nude. How ever she wasnt so sure about this, she had only gone to this place once before, but that had been just her and Nash and it was at night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 pm
Ava Sleeks
Sam yawned and leaned back, his eyes closed. When he opened them, he saw Max...well, he saw the lower half anyway. He smirked and tugged on her pants leg. "Hey. What're you doin' just standing there, Max?" He asked as he slid a bit to the right.  

Soriel Trash
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:03 pm
- Max crossed her arms and looked away from Sam. "Im not doing anything." She said, then looked around. "I didnt think that there would be so many people around today..." She said nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 pm
Sam smiled warmly. "C'mon. It's not that bad. Just go to a more seclosed spot of the bath and it'll just be you and I. How does that sound?" He asked as he put his towel back on and stood up.  

Soriel Trash
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 am
- Max stood straight, looking ahead in embarssiment. "I dont know this all seems very feril to me...." She said not knowing what else to say. What was she going to do, strip down infront of a boy? But what else did she expect of this place? This was nude city.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:35 pm
Sam smiled warmly and floated away again. "Alright. I'm not gonna make you. Just do whatever you want." He chuckled a bit and sat against the wdge of the water.  

Soriel Trash
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Natasha ran to the edge of the water. The exact moment before she swan dived into the water, she dropped her towel, so it wouldn't get wet. Feeling herself slice through the air as she dived, Nashy felt a smile tug at her mouth. Keeping her eyes open as she splashed into the water, she knew exactly when she hit the water. Arching through the water to get back up the surface, she let air bubbles trail from her mouth and nose.
"IVAN!!! I BEAT YOU!!!" she yelled happily, treading the water and waiting for her friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm
- Ivan was soooooo tired. It took alot to climb up this slippery rock. Nash hadnt noticed this yet, which made it all the better. He got to the top, which was were the waterfall started. He looked over the edge, and smiled at how high he was. He had left his towel at the bottum for a reason. He kept looking and saw Nash. "HEY! NASH!" He yelled at her. He stood, arms sticking out from his sides, overdoing the show of a predive on purpose. Once he knew that she was looking, he pointed his hands infront of him, as if getting ready to dive. Then at the last second he stood straight and jumped, holding his knees and shouting. "Cannon-Ball!" He smacked into the water with a huge bomb and a very large splash. however, he had turned himself invisable during his drop. And now it was time to go in for the kill. Staying under water, invisable, and making no turrents, ripples, or bubbles that Nash could see, he swam closer and closer.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:24 pm
Nash treaded the water, becoming suspicious. Looking around, she saw who else was here. Shrugging her shoulders, she realized she really didn't care. Tilting her head back and ducking her head under the water, she smoothed her hair back. Before long, though, it was fanning around her.
"Maybe I should cut it," she pondered out loud, lifting up a lock. True, it pretty much went down to her knees, but sometime she enjoyed having that long of hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 pm
- He sawm up behind her, putting one elbow on a rock and becomeing visable again. "I think you should keep it long. You can do more things with it thatn if it was chopped off. Of course if you want to look like a grandma go right ahead." He said  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm
Sticking her tongue out at her friend, she smiled. "That was a good cannonball, a couple of people got apsolutely swamped. I didn't of course," she said before she dove. Shifting so her feet became fins, she swam to the bottom of the pool. Making a witchlight stone she kept on the bottom come to her, she looked around. When her lungs felt like the were bursting she swam back towards the surface. Moving to she side, she gulped in air, trying not to wheeze.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 pm
- He grinned alittle at the people acrossed the pool."You know what they say, making a huge splash is a skill." He said when she came back up. He looked at the stone that was in her hand. "Planning on deep diving?" He asked.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 pm
She nodded, still catching her breath. When her need for oxygen had slowed, she spoke. "I have a box down at the bottom, in and underground cave. It holds all my bath soaps and such. You can come if you want. I was just trying to find the entrance to the cave. Oh, and if you do come, you might want to keep ahold of my ankle or such. It can get pretty dark down there even with my light.

The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff