Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Natasha's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm
Her office is located in the headquarter's building. It was once part of the attic. She also found all of the furniture above ground and fixed it all up. She usually spends her nights here instead of going home, so if you need here, look here first.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm
Opening the door, Natasha walked in. Unzipping her coat, she hung it in the closet and took off her shoes. She loved walking around barefoot, espiceally since it allowed her feet to take on claws without her worrying about ruining a pair of shoes. Shoes were a luxary here.
Walking over to her dresser, she took out a clean pair of clothes. Chaning quicky, she threw the dirty clothes in the hamper. "No use in procrastinating any more," she said with a sigh as she walked over to her desk. Sitting down she started to read the papers and signing her names to the ones that needed her signature.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:09 pm
*Nomad knocked on the door he breathed silently under his suits mask waiting for an answer his big army bag and black suitcase in both fists*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:12 pm
"Come in!" Natasha called from her desk. Looking up just as she was about to sign her name, for the millionth time, she waited to see who it was.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm
*Nomad opens the door and walks in making a metallic sound as he walks across the wooden floor, he sets his bags on the floor without saying a word*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm
Signing her name on the document, she quickly looked back up at the ....man? He has to be, she thought to herself, tapping the pen against her chin.
"Hello? What can I do for you...Mr. Balcksuit?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Shifting partially into a dog, she let her instincts tell her if she could trust him. She could, so she fell back into her human form.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:47 pm
*nomad spoke through a solid clear radio in his suit* "My name is nomad, I was transferred here. From the Army." *he stuck out his hand to her wanting to shake her hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:50 pm
Shaking his hand, she raised an eyebrow. "Huh, so Army, I'm Natasha, the warleader. You'll be most likely working under me, that is if Sam wants you to. The barracks are downstiars and to the left. If you need anything, ask anyone or come see me. I will most likely be here."

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 pm
"Thank you." *Nomad gave a friendly nod* "Ill be right back." *he then grabbed his bags and walked to the barracks*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:27 pm
Natasha nodded to him before continuing on her paperwork. Ten minutes later the teen stretched and massaged her writing hand.
"I think I'm done for the day," she said with a sigh. Standing up, she walked over to her bed. Sitting on the floor, she pulled a box out from underneath. Inside contained all the things she had been able to save from her childhood home.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 am
*kore went to a bed that wasnt occupied and set down his things.* *he looked back and smiled he wanted to show case his abilities he turn his suits cloak feature on* "cloak engaged." *the suit spoke in a computer like female voice but only he could hear it* * he walked back silent to the office, invisible *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm
Feeling like she was being wathched, Nashy stiffened. Even in human form she still retained some of the animal senses. Shifting so she was half Border Collie, half human, she looked around. Shoving the box under the bed, she growled at the hazt form.
"Whoever you are, you better learn that you can't sneak up on me unless you're Ivan, and even then he has a hard time surprising me," she ground out, staring at the form with un-blinking eyes.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 pm
*kore walked silently up to nashy and kneeled down next to her still invisible he lightly patted her on the back*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:20 pm
Shifting so she was half tiger, she grabbed his hand and threw him over her hip.
"I don't take kind to those who sneak up on me," she hissed, the slits in her eyes unwavering from the form on the floor. Walking over to her desk, she grabbed the vase of flowers. Throwing the boquet on the floor, she held the water and the vase.
"Show yourself, unless you want me to drench you in water that kills all electronics." Layle had specially concocted the water for the various boquets in the house, it would help the plants stay fresh, but when dilbrately poured on an electronic, it ruined it so the electronic wouldn't work.
"Kazzy," she whispered to the water to activate it.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm
*nomad laughed as he landed perfectly on his feet and turned his cloak off the suit soon started to repair itself all torn and scratched material of his suit soon vanished in minutes * "sorry, just wanted to showcase my talents a little." "this suits is strongly bonded with me." "so its like a second skin."  
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff