{Fin} Impressions are number one (MorikoxOctultus)[ONS] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Moriko was walking down the street in the little town. It seemed so quiet and nobody was walking outside, making her a bit nervous. "Tonight seems very quiet." she said to herself, looking around at all the small shops. "Wonder where everyone is." In the beginning, Moriko really only came here for some guys to get together with but every guy she saw was either really pathetic or taken. She sighed largely and took a seat on a bench.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 pm
Octultus felt the wind blowing under his wings liftig him higher as he circled the town. he did not really want company but at the rate he was going he would be old and allone if he kept this up...

He spotted one or two mearh on the town. One shopping at the lat minute for a gift another was gathering alchemical materials at the edge of town.

His wings unforled in the darkness with any light hitting him making his colors shine like a star in the sky. Descending on the bridge just outside the market he felt another gust of wind brush past his hooves as he landed a small poof of dust curling up and floating away as quickly as it had appeared.

"What i wouldn't gie for a good rescue mission from the guild about now..." he looked on; the Dispassionate Watchers Guild was a knighthood he belonged to which designated him as a protector or innosents and a moral code which boasted bravery and the willingness to compromise. Some called his guild the "Diplomats" for their neutrality. In wars the factions on both sides consider these helpers a God-send.
He missed the war...missed the good he did for nw he was reduced to kitten rescues and leter carying! Important yes...but as vital as saving another's life? ...he shook his head and leaned heavily on his forewarms at the bridges' highest point; his wings stretching up and out behind him for a rest before settling back down on the male's back.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Sighing largely, Moriko headed off towards the little river that ran through the small town to go feed so of the fish. She went into one of the little corner stores to buy some bread and a little book about some adventurer going across distant lands to slay some sort of mythical beast. It sounded good and she wanted to read it.

Just before Moriko got to the river, she tripped over someone's shopping bag that had been dropped and never picked up. She fell forward and her book went flying into the grass and the bread for the fishes was pulled close to her and became a squished mess. "Owww.." Moriko mumbled to herself and just laid on the ground, far to afraid that she could have severely bruised or hurt something.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm
Octultus heard someone walking and with the sound of pain following the walking noise eh was sure someone would need help. He knew someone was walking and shopping? perhaps it was them? With a quick look about he saw the distressed damsel and was quick to flit to her side. He landed closeby the wind of his landing brushing the mane off her face.

"Do you need a hand?" he offered; his hands reaching dow to help her up.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 pm
Moriko looked up at the Mera and took his hand. "Thanks." she said and got up, holding her hip some. "I guess I bruised my hip." She rubbed it and went in search for her new book. Finding it, she picked it up and dusted off the dirt from it.

Moriko heard the birds going after her bread. "Aw!" she shouted and ran back over to where her bread was. "Shoo! Leave my bread alone!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:03 pm
Octultus felt her stagger a little and upon realizing her trouble he ran to the birds with one great whooosh of his wings they flew away (some of them pushed by the air current he created).

"Its alright--they didn't get a lot of it.." he picked the pecked bag up and stuffed a few pieces in it before offering it to her. It was truly not that bad and he tried to keep a few crumbs from falling on the ground.

His wings folded back against his back as he walked back to the bridge's edge.
"feeding the fish?" he asked, obviously if the bread was not for the birds it must be for the fish...  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 am
Moriko sighed some. "Thanks." She took it from the male and walked over to the river, taking a piece of bread and tossed it in the water.

"Yeah, there really isn't much to do around this place." she said tossing another piece to the fish. "Just curious, why would someone like you stick around a dinky little place like this?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 am
Octultus was a little hurt by the idea that his second home was "dinky" but he prefered to think of it as quiet and secluded...no one bothered anyone which was great for vacationing.

"Just--taking a breather from guild work....this is where my last mission ended. I just stayed for the holidays." he spoke rather quietly not above the sound of the falling snow on the ground....perhaps softer.

"What of you?" he asked with a bit of curiosity seeping into his eyes; "what is a mare doing all alone out on a evening like this? Its cold you know." he smiled with a gentle expression that melted away any sign of the bitter cold nearby.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 am
Moriko looked to the handsome Mera and smiled widely. He was very cute, she really loved his wings.

"This place is good for vacationing. It's beautiful with the fresh snow." she said in a smile. The snow just entranced her, it's beauty was just so..beautiful! "Guild work? Oh, you're in that Knight thing aren't you?"

"I come here for the beautiful seasons. Especially the snow." Moriko said in a smile. "It's not that cold, I rather like the chilly weather." She chuckled some, she wasn't one to tell a stranger why she'd come here. "Did I make you angry?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:52 pm
"The guild is how I make a living. Flying place to place just hppens to be part of it. It has its advantages you know. Seeing the sights of Meardhon and all the glory of the battles" he beamed almost proudly which was a bit odd in the dark of the snow.

"I don't mind chilly weather; it just gets to me every so often... I figure being a guild I can search for my friends at the same time."

Octultus blinked at her question. "Angry? Me? hardly. Its just chilly is all. Reminds me of home." He trailed off with a smile to protect her from asking any more sensetive questions.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm
"I've always thought the people were god sent." Moriko said, giving her new found friend some bread for the fish. "Never actually met one in person."

She looked around sadly, wishing it would have snowed this winter but it just never did. "The warm weather should be here tonight they said." she said shivering a bit as a real cold burst of cold wind.

"You just seemed angry. But it's none of my business." Moriko said looking the male over quickly. "Can't believe you haven't went away from this cold place if it reminded you of home, it could get really dreary if you think of the town that way."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Octultus let her talk a while and taking the bread he silently tore it to pieces and let it drop in small tuffts onto the pond where it disappeared into the mouths of hungry fish.

"Oh its alright," he looked a little sad but it went away and he was smiling again. Frustrated he was but certainly not mad by any length of measure. He needed work...a place to stay...and he was upset at the lack of both. This never hindered him before?  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 am
Moriko looked at him and smiled. "You know what you need?" she asked him. "A drink." She took hold of his hand and took him to a little bar that wasn't very full, as always.

"Two coke and rums please!" she called to the bartender. Looking to the Mera who saved her, she looked back over him in interest. She could have fun with him for a night, but he seemed more long relationship before having sex man than a man who'd like to have a one night stand.

"I don't think I've gotten your name." Moriko said getting her drink and taking a little sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 am
A little embarassed by his lack of manners and being a knight Octultus was quick to give his name and short list of achievements which included the fastest messenger in the province and work on several rescue missions.

"I have a nack for finding trouble...but I seem to nt have any ability finding an Inn in this town..." he laughed a bit; sipping at his drink. He did not like to drink on regular basis and one can never be too careful when it concerned Guild business.

"I was just on the way South here--to the great lake." he spoke plainly a little twinkle in his eye from the drink.....Octultus was very much a lightweight when it came to booze. A fact he kept from public eye under most circumstances. Luckily he was a happy drunk.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 am
She smiled and got him another drink but not as powerful. "Well Octultus, I've room in my home." Moriko said, getting a bit drunk herself.

After the both of them had drank enough, they staggered their way to Moriko's home. "Woohoo! Oh, I love coke and rum~" she said to Octultus, dancing around and singing. "Coke and rum, coke n' rum!" She was that kind of drunk that loved to dance and sing.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff