Submit

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Last night I got a message on Facebook from a girl from an animal group Im part of. Well the story goes that her friend bought several hairless rats on a whim because they looked adorable as babies. But as they aged the friend thought they were ugly and decided that she wanted to breed them. The friend didnt and was trying to sell them. No one bought them so the friend gave them to the girl to find homes for them. The friend and that family didnt care what happened to them at all as they didnt care if they were snake food or cat food. The girl that contacted me found homes for 3 of the 5. So I took the last two, which are boys. The people I got them from didnt know the sex of the rats and they are about a year old maybe a little younger. So I have two beautiful Hairless boys.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 pm
:O I wanna see pictures! Congrats on your new additions! I hope the others didn't become snake/cat food. sad  

CrissAngelLover12345

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm
congrats on your new boys!!!! people like that chick should be banned from having pets scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
:O I wanna see pictures! Congrats on your new additions! I hope the others didn't become snake/cat food. sad
I will get pictures up in a bit. I have to reload them elsewhere because Facebook is being an @$$ to me. LOL They dont have a name yet XD but I havent even had them for 24 hours.

@Cowgirl: I agree with you on that one. But the good thing is that all 5 have good pet homes but the female that went to another girl is probably pregnant. I offered to help bottle feed the babies since the father could be my bigger boy.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:45 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
I will get pictures up in a bit. I have to reload them elsewhere because Facebook is being an @$$ to me. LOL They dont have a name yet XD but I havent even had them for 24 hours.

@Cowgirl: I agree with you on that one. But the good thing is that all 5 have good pet homes but the female that went to another girl is probably pregnant. I offered to help bottle feed the babies since the father could be my bigger boy.

Ok. I'll try to wait patiently. ^_^

I agree with Cowgirl as well.

I'm glad they all went to good homes. I'm also glad you offered to help with the babies of the one who could be pregnant. biggrin

Makes me wish I could have rats. I'd have to wait until I move out at the earliest, though because my parents would kill me if I brought another pet into the house lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

I'm glad they all went to good homes. I'm also glad you offered to help with the babies of the one who could be pregnant. biggrin

Makes me wish I could have rats. I'd have to wait until I move out at the earliest, though because my parents would kill me if I brought another pet into the house lol.

XD I will have them up after the last two load up. @_@ Stupid net is slow because its really cold out.
And its the least I can do for the girl.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

XD I will have them up after the last two load up. @_@ Stupid net is slow because its really cold out.

I have to go shortly, so I'll likely be able to see them when I come on tomorrow then. biggrin I'll try to wait patiently lol.

I'm sure she appreciates it too. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

I have to go shortly, so I'll likely be able to see them when I come on tomorrow then. biggrin I'll try to wait patiently lol.

They should be up by then and yeah she does.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

That's good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

That's good. biggrin
They are up. C=  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

That's good. biggrin
They are up. C=

They're so cute! biggrin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:14 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

That's good. biggrin
They are up. C=

They're so cute! biggrin 4laugh
Thank you. C=  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

they are cute xD its kind of funny seeing completely hairless rats, I am used to seeing ones with little peach fuzz, at least, its also funny imagining all those wrinkles going on under my rats fur xD its hard to believe they couldn't tell the genders apart, with the torpedo testicles rolleyes how come you will have to bottle feed them?? cant the mom feed them?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 pm
I like Charlie and Menow. That or Neon, Leon.

Absolutely adorable. I love them.  

Azusanga

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

they are cute xD its kind of funny seeing completely hairless rats, I am used to seeing ones with little peach fuzz, at least, its also funny imagining all those wrinkles going on under my rats fur xD its hard to believe they couldn't tell the genders apart, with the torpedo testicles rolleyes how come you will have to bottle feed them?? cant the mom feed them?
Im not sure how they couldnt tell. I lifted one up and was "One boy." XD LOL And the bottle feeding its because female Hairless rats dont lactate very well. So they have to be bottled fed.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff