Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]Well, well, what a pretty mare~! [Yabriel and Tiri RP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 am
User ImageWhy. Oh Why. Was he in this godsforsaken place?
Yabriel mopped a large hand down his face, and then adjusted his glasses. There were so many hills, all over, and this tower thing... that bugged him. It made him curious, and it was much too early in the night to be curious. He sighed, and then trotted towards it.
How had he gotten here? He had been very... Out of it last night. He remembered the tavern. He remembered dancing. But after that? Not a thing. He sighed a bit, and knock on the entrance to the tower, harder than he needed to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Tiri Ithil

Tiri took her time slowly adding another ingredient.... the potion columnating ad bubbling a bright orange when only moments ago was yellow and placid... It was turning darker still and the bubbles began to make pink and red shapes.

KNOCK! KNOCK-KNOCK!

Tiri's ahnd slipped and th eentire bottle fell into the pontion ubbbling and smoking red. The smoke ran under the door where the intruder could now see.
She shook her head with a sigh and almost wanted to cry... This was her third attempt at this potion! With a bit of a scowl and her hand on her hip she opened the door wide to see who exactly was responsible for this outrage!
To the male she would appear to be glowing red with the bright smoking potion in the center of the room now eminating behind her figure. Eyes wide and nostrils flared she looked down her small steps at the creature who dared interrupt and in doing so change her equinox love potion!

"Yesssss?"  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:11 pm
What an odd scent. Smoke rolled up from under the door, thick and red, and it made Yabriel a bit worried. He stepped back as the door opened, and he blinked his eyes, and coughed a bit. He glanced up, then down.

And then his eyes shot back up, to peer at the glowing red figure. He could clearly see that she was a femme, and grinned broadly at her. He peeked around her, to see what was smoking, and saw a potion. "I'm sorry I interrupted- did I do any damage, lovely lady?" he asked, knowing he probably had.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:20 pm
Tiri began her slow roll into speech with glasses in hand and wiping them off slowly and placing them back in their rightful position n her head.

"Indeed. What do you intend to do to rectify the situation? Become vy test subject?" She scoffed and sighing one last time could not longer be upset at him on account fo her ahrd work down the drain was far more pressing in her mind.

"I was in the middle of a particularly difficult potion Come in."

She turned and the potion (now about to boil over) and tossed in a herb almost carelessly which made it settle to a dull pink and finally the color reached a heart-red color. Her bottles dangling from strnigs along her back wall were pre-labled from days before and were merely drying there with all their warnings and listed side effects.

"Can I hlep you with something then? You seem rather...lost."  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 pm
"Um, what? I... Test subject? Um... I'm sorry, but, um... Lady, I like myself as I am..." Yabriel blinked, baffled by her behavior. Now that he could see her clearly, he grinned at her even more widely. "Hey... You have some beautiful markings..." he commented casually as he followed her in, watching her toss an herb into the pot, and looking around.

Was this girl some kind of potions master or something? Hm... Maybe she was. Either way, she looked smart... and pretty. "Yeah. I'm lost. I don't know where the hells I am."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Tiri

She let one bottle go and it rolled itself to the table and the ones she grabbed to be filled all followed suit as if under a spell. in truth it was an assembly like type of roll that made th ebottoms of the glasses right themselves at the bottom of the svall ramp on the table.

"Don't be a baby." she huffed. "You did spoil it."

She poured the cauldron's contents into the bottles and corked each witha tap of a ball-pin hammer and left them on the table.

"I need to know what you changed in this potion to make it now react differently. Its all in the name of research you see..." She tossed a bottle at him and finally had the strength to smile.

It tooka while before she woudl reply to his comment "...my markings? Something missing of wrong? " her eyes searched her own body for problem areas and finding none Tiri looked at him bewildered?  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:52 pm
Oh, the things Yabriel did in the name of females...

"Fine... Bring it on, and I'll have a sip. And there's nothing wrong with your markings. They're beautiful..." Yabriel smiles, and winks at her. He watched her quietly, catching the bottle. He sniffed at it a moment... And then upended it, drinking it all down. He had no need to breath while he chugged it down, and then lowered it, to look at her.

"So... What was this thing supposed to do in the first part?" he asked her, curious, licking his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm
Tiri looked....amazed as he dropped the empty bottle.

"Did you... just..." She laughed. A lot. Continuously in fact until she feel on the floor pulling books and papers on her lap and her hair fell in her face.

"...You... didn't read the lable!?" She laughed more and managed to pick up off the table one of the bottles and peeling off the label.

"It reads...LOVE Potion number .06.
For use with Tiri's Love potion number 01.-05.
Causes infatuation and high probability of marriage.
One Dose = One Tablespoon.
Servings per-bottle : 8
Caution; Do not use if you have nervous disorders problems urinating or are a member of the unicorn family as these can lead to serious side effects not limited to but including Death.
"

Tiri read off a ew of the other side effects to herself and finally; after laughign so hard had to hold on to the table to stand up.

"Get... my point? There si a reason fro warning labels..." She bit her lip with laughter trying not to fall over again.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:23 pm
"Oh, gods...This. This is not going to end well for me, is it?" Yabriel grunted a bit, listening. He never had been one for reading warning labels... But, really. He should have read that one.

"I'm not... let me emphasize, NOT, looking for a mate. I like... I like... Oh hells. I'm really warm. Why's it so warm in here?" Yabriel grunted a bit, and started picking at his necklace and his pants, then messing with his mane.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm
Tiri's eyes widened...She watched him begin to change ever so slightly. His whole demeanor covpletely muddled from his inital persona.

"I realize that--but at any rate you might not have a choice. Instincts are powerful things and can easily take the strongest of foes under its thumb."

Tiri hated to see him suffering ...like that. Her smile stayed on her lips despite the slight guilt of tossing him a whole bottle... But he was the one who did not read the label...

"I can try to coutneract it a bit---I have a few tricks... Need a few things though."
Tiri turned to her books and looked through a sries of pages for anything that might "cool" his jets.

She mixed a fw sprigs of mint into an already mixed potion along with a pinch of gold... She shook it a moment until it turned green and swirled with the gold flakes in it. It refracted light and was quite pretty on its own.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm
"Instincts...Yes, I know of those... Gods... this... is so not fun..." Yabriel groaned, closing his eyes. He stepped closer to her, stumbling a bit, and grabbed her shoulder. She felt nice, and he opened his eyes, offering her a smile, and stepped closer. "You...You're a pretty mare, you know that?" he murmurs softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm
Tiri...
The shoulder touch caught her undivided attention "Thanks...?"

"You know---you look like you need a drink. here." she handed him the vial and ever so slightly moved away. Her hands kept close to something to throw at him should his advances get any stronger.

"Now...there is one of two things that will happen. The amount of potion you ingested will intesify sensations by 8...Or..... it could last 8 times as long as the original dose. I don't know which but either way that one should help clear your...erm...head."  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:08 pm
Yabriel took the vial, and then carefully set it aside. "No... I'm not thirsty..." He chuckled, and approached quietly, eyes half-closed, and her lifted a hand, to touch her hair. "My head's very clear, hun..." Yabriel smiled, and kissed her cheek, or at least, tried to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm
Tiri let her hands push at him at first. His eyes and demeanor suggested he was already gone....
He touched her hair and she; resiting the urge to let nature take its course; grabbed behind her for something to hit him with.

"I... fail to agree."

After fumbling with a few sharper objects she found one. From the side she swing at his head with a sack of sugar which...was key to every love potion along with a few other key ingredients.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm
Yabriel saw the sac of sugar swinging at him, and lifted his other hand, catching it, and taking it away from her, setting it aside. "Why so violent, beautiful?" he asked, peering at her, ears drooping. "Don't you like me?" he asked, giving her a hurt look.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff