Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Want to Join a Pack? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you click the links?
  Yes, and I joined the group, too! :D
  I did, but I didn't want to sign up.
  No. I didn't feel like clicking...
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:17 pm
Well, my friend, then you have come to the right place! For I, Rainshine, have an account on this totally amazzzzing site called Whirled, and we have an amazzing group for furries. We are open to all, without discrimination of race or fursona, so just come on in and make yourself at home! Just click here to step into our group's amazing room, and if you like it, you can go here to join! cat_3nodding

I hope you enjoy your time in Furry group's room!

User Image
(By the way... if you click on that link and make an account, I get free money when you get to level 10. Just sayin'.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm
is the site free  

Noodles The Neko

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:03 pm
Noodles The Neko
is the site free
Yes. It's sort of like Gaia, in that most of the items are for virtual money (coins), but some items are for "gold bars", which you can either purchase with real money or earn through special offers.
It's fun, please join! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Noodles The Neko
is the site free
Yes. It's sort of like Gaia, in that most of the items are for virtual money (coins), but some items are for "gold bars", which you can either purchase with real money or earn through special offers.
It does sound awsome I'll check it out  

Noodles The Neko

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:19 pm
Noodles The Neko
Celtic zombie-kitten
Noodles The Neko
is the site free
It does sound awsome I'll check it out
Cool. :3  
dragonf121 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 74, 2, 65, 16, 51, 94, 23, 70, 88, 16, 69, 26, 85, 59, 94, 52, 42, 37, 20, 70 Total: 1053 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 am
So reguardless of fursona race or gender i would be welcome? eek burning_eyes  

dragonf121

Dangerous Creature

5,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:24 am
I used to use this site a few months ago, I'm not sure if this group is still active at all but I'd log back in if it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 pm
Is it just a group for rpers and furries?Or do you allow therians as well,as I'm not technically a furry.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Is it just a group for rpers and furries?Or do you allow therians as well,as I'm not technically a furry.

Therians are furries, so yes you technically are, but in answer to your question... all are welcome. There is no discrimination. You don't even have to roleplay. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
dragonf121
So reguardless of fursona race or gender i would be welcome? eek burning_eyes
Yupp. cat_3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:59 pm
Xennified
I used to use this site a few months ago, I'm not sure if this group is still active at all but I'd log back in if it was.
smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm
I'm not sure where you got the info that therians are furries,because we're not.It's actually insulting for a therian to be called a furry.Furries are people who pretend to be animals,therians are people who have actual animal souls,one is a fandom,the other a spiritual belief.Not nagging on you or anything,I just like to make sure people have the facts straight.

Thanks for answering the question though,I was merely curious :3  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I'm not sure where you got the info that therians are furries,because we're not.It's actually insulting for a therian to be called a furry.Furries are people who pretend to be animals,therians are people who have actual animal souls,one is a fandom,the other a spiritual belief.Not nagging on you or anything,I just like to make sure people have the facts straight.

I don't see how you call that insulting whatsoever, because I call myself a furry, and I go with your definition of a "therian." Why do we even need to put boundaries between ourselves and "others"? Why can't all of humanity just be all of humanity? We are, after all, only human, regardless of form or detail. I make no distinctions between races, ever.

Anyway, I would be delighted if you or any other furry/therian/human with fur would join our family. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm
I can see your point in thinking that,to each their own I suppose 3nodding  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:45 am
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

If thats what Therian is then a lot more Furies are.. Well Furry Thearians then anybody realizes.. it's only a title behind a distinction that in it's own creation is to try and be unique with a word to something already plentiful and undefined.
why must we define anything really.. it's such a human trait, animals don't call a tree a oak.. it's just a tree. you lift your leg, relieve yourself and walk away. no questions asked about the tree.

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff