Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
Tah Smexy Giveaway! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 am
Hello~! I am Tah Smexy Bunneh and I'm Back! Haven't been here and awhile and I thought I should hold a giveaway!
Giving gold out but note I'm not the richest person in the world ^_^"" But I'll try to give as much as I can razz Im working towards my own dream avi but I would like to give back to others!
Be nice!
Chat it up!
And that will help you get I better chance of getting some gold and Im talking about 10k+!
Also I'll lend some tips of how I get/got my gold so fast(or pain stakingly long xD)
Alittle about me~
I have been on gaia for about a couple of years(Idk how long though,,) I'm 15. I'm an Asian stuck in a African American's body xD I like K-pop and friend's call me Domo-kun or Ddang Kong (Peanut) in RL because of my fair skin even though I'm African xD So Yeah, just ask if you would like to know more razz
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 am
yum_strawberry Bump~! yum_puddi  

Tah Smexy Bunneh

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm
I would like to know more. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 pm
yum_puddi Well, one way I earn gold and am recently using this method, is Booty grabs! Good way to pass time and earn gold! Some tips for this is:
Tap the tank before the countdown, that can sometimes center the fish in one spot so it would be easier to collect gold.
After the game starts there a clickable bule bar at the bottom of the tank repeatedly click that to keep the fish still (works sometimes mostly with the mermaidish fish) Also is you click the bar continuously the game starts to lag and in my opinion, it helps me get more gold cause i can dodge the bad stuff and see where more gold is falling!
yum_tamago Hope that helps! Want anymore tips? yum_tamago

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:11 pm
yum_cupcake Bump! yum_cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm
Yes. :3  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ii_Fallen Angel_xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:50 pm
i thought that booty grab was cancelled?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:50 pm
ii_Fallen Angel_xx

yum_puddi Really? I've never heard of that? Well If it was its open again :L I have spent most of my time doing that then anything else. yum_puddi

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 pm
llxStarscreamxll

yum_onigiri Hmm, Another thing I have been doing which does take time and you have to be patient for is earning Gaia Cash!
When you first log-in, look under your gold toolbar-which-a-ma-jig and you'll see a little bag? I guess, with g$, do some of the offers and earn gaia cash! I personally do the one where I have to watch an advertisement or video, and only a few downloads, I would be careful with the downloads because it can have viruses, even though you can do the offer once I made over 100+ cash without having to pay, then I buy something from the cash shop and sell it(or keep it) yum_onigiri
yum_puddi Questions? Comments? I hope this helps! yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
llxStarscreamxll

yum_onigiri Hmm, Another thing I have been doing which does take time and you have to be patient for is earning Gaia Cash!
When you first log-in, look under your gold toolbar-which-a-ma-jig and you'll see a little bag? I guess, with g$, do some of the offers and earn gaia cash! I personally do the one where I have to watch an advertisement or video, and only a few downloads, I would be careful with the downloads because it can have viruses, even though you can do the offer once I made over 100+ cash without having to pay, then I buy something from the cash shop and sell it(or keep it) yum_onigiri

That's awesome! Thanks for the help! 3nodding  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:13 pm
llxStarscreamxll
Tah Smexy Bunneh
llxStarscreamxll

That's awesome! Thanks for the help! 3nodding

yum_onigiri No prob! yum_onigiri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm
yum_puddi Bump!~ yum_puddi

Tah Smexy Bunneh

ii_Fallen Angel_xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
ii_Fallen Angel_xx

yum_puddi Really? I've never heard of that? Well If it was its open again :L I have spent most of my time doing that then anything else. yum_puddi

Do you mind giving me the link to what you use biggrin it would be more than helpful  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:50 pm
Noob here, 2 day old account, hi  

Yexes

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash