Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

Shade was walking along the river bank lost in thought over the Harvest Festival and the weather changing. Winter was just around the corner, the air was crisp and cool. Daytime was shortening, nights were longer leaving him in a type of exhaustion until he got used to it. The town was clearly in a generally happy mood. All of the buildings were being decorated, the square was being prepared for the feast, and not to mention the tavern was filled nightly with people who wished to celebrate. He came to a tree by the bank of the river and sat against it to relax as he looked at the water.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

LuneElu felt himself shake---another tremble wiht the wind---CRACK!
A branch above the male now resting below him was in danger!

WHOOSH!
THUD!

thud-thud-thud...thud.

The branch Elu was picking apples from fell smack to the ground and a bunch of apples falling with it! ...One on his head which he rubbed with a pained expression. He was getting apples for the baker and waiting to hear a few more apples thus on the ground before getting up and deciding this was the last tree he would climb.

"Sorry bout that--" he told the male who was previously staring at the water.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:22 pm
Shade jumped as the limb of the tree fell on front of him. "What in the name of Mearhdon?!" He blinked as he saw the man on the ground with the branch. "It's okay, I'm fine... What about you?" He stood and extended his arm offering a hand up. He had obviously been picking apples judging by the basket on the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 pm
Elu grabbed at his hand and pulled clumsily at it; still shaken from the fall.

"Thanks---I'll be alright. Still need a few more apples though---Or the Baker will not be able to make tovorow's pies..." he looked dismayed as he circled the tree rubbing his chin.

"Any ideas?" he asked leaning on the tree/ "Thanks by the way. I'm LuneElu." he sighed deeply grabbing at the fallen apples and putting them all in his basket and still coming up short.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm
So that's why he was getting apples... "Apple pie sounds good about now." He smiled lightly and looked at the tree then to the branch. "We could use the branch to knock more apples down."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:49 am
Lune laughed.
"Thats what I said when I agreed to get them. We can share them if we get enough."
He huffed a bit still racking his brain.
"Think that will work? I worry other apples might then fall and hit us on the head...I don't advise it..." Elu thought a bit harder and only came up with the idas to stand on one anothers shoulders.

Lune pulled the good apples away and the last few on the ground he placed in the basket.

"If all else fails we cna probably make a ladder of some kind?"

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:42 pm
"Would you rather stand on my shoulders?" he asked with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Lune let himself twist into a thoughtful expression and nodded.

"That will work great--Its a good idea. DO you want bottom or top?" He asked with a laugh; unable to help himself. The apples were goign to fall in the near future and then they would be bruised and not as good and Lune needed to make sure the baker got only the BEST apples for his pies! They only had a few hours left...they needed a whole other basket full in order to make the dedline!  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 pm
He leaned against the tree chuckling slightly, "I'll boost you up... "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 am
Elu looked at the male with a questioning expression and shrugged.

"It will work for me."

LuneElu clamored up at the empty basket and got ready to stand on the male's shoulders. His hands were shaky--he had not tried picking while having to hold his balance on someone's shoulders.

"You ready?"  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:03 pm
Shade was able to hold the other males weight steady and slowly straightening so Lune could get to the apples easily. "I got you, get the apples Lune."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am
Lune had his best "game face on" which looked odd with his tongue hanging out--one apple fell into it and heheld it there until they were done. One whole basket was full! They didn't need anymore in a matter of minues since these heavy branches were so burdoned with the fruit it was simle to pick them and toss them into the basket without problems. He bit down on the apple in his mouth and put another in his pocket before talking.

"I got it! lets go!" he pointed down to the overflowing basket and would have to take two trips if Shade was unwilling to cary them too. But he had a hunch the male liked apple pie as much as the next pony...and would be a good hand to have!

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:55 am
Shade slowly lowered Lune to the ground and picked up one of the baskets. "Lead the way." He was happy to help, of course, and the thought of some free pie in exchange was appealing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 pm
Lune-elu began walking the weight made the treck much harder than the picking part. Finally they reached the door and with a quick knock and almost toppling the whole lot onto the street they were let in.

The baker was pleased at the sight fo so many and thanked the boys withh two pies each. Lune knew he would take his extra to a friend and share but he looked at the new frined he had made and nodded.

"You want to go find a park and give these to the foals?" he asked; rather excited that he could share something.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 pm
Shade helped to steady the almost toppling basket of apples and thanked the baker with a wide grin. At Lune's suggestion he grinned, "Sounds like a good plan to me. My name is Shade by the way, I'm sorry I didn't say so earlier." He walked to the park with his new friend and smiled. "So what else do you like, besides pie?"

"What about pie?" came a small voice from behind them. Rie walked over to her father and Lune and looked at him. "Why did you wander off?"

Shade hung his head briefly before he grinned scooping the child into his arms and tickling her. "Will apple pie after dinner make it up to you?" At her eager nod he grinned. "Rie this is LuneElu, he gave me the pie because I helped him. What do we say?"

"Thank you Mister Lune!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces