Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Regular Trade: 15 Slots open!
God Trade: Closed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell I see you have happened upon my pet trade thread.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am allowed ONE regular pet trade every three months
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am allowed ONE God pet trade a year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat I like as offers:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Gold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Items (pokemon, digimon, my little pony or just high price stuff)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Gaia Cash
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- ItNotM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Pern Wars
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Team Rocket HQ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- SoA (-cough-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat I like to color:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Pretty much anything other than tribal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRules:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Regular, Familiar, and Gods are acceptable.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- You CANNOT custom on specific pride lineart.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- No hybrids through trades, sorry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Lineart edits are currently available.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Please post separate offers for each thing you want.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Note any edits in RED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Delete posts when you take your offer out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Do not delete trades I have accepted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Keep in mind my ability when asking for a trade.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- More rules as I think of them.

[size=9][b]What you're offering:[/b]

[u][b]What you want:[/b][/u]

[b]Custom Form:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.' Also, if you have permission to obtain this character.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]Age:[/b] (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Parents:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Reference Images:[/b] (Highly encouraged.)[/size]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 pm
What you're offering: Up to 1mil gold of custom art on gaia

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: TBD
Owner: Club Snails
Species: Lion (Alt)
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Based off of Darth Talon, red coat, black markings and yellow eyes.
Edits: A couple CC scars.
Reference Images: 1 2

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:54 am
What you're offering: $30 for DA commissions

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Tyr
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion, Rogue New Alternate.
Description: Based colour is predominately grey, though not a block colour feel free to add subtle shadings of white, lighter grey to even dark grey. This is a good reference for the overall tones/colours etc I'm looking for. [x]
Okay so for markings I'm looking for the red runes to wrap around his front right leg, spiralling up to his shoulder, how it finishes I leave to you but perhaps with one of the dragon heads, heres a good reference for various runes/patterns [x]. (these markings should be the same sort of red) Markings on his hind legs, on both sides should be in grey scale, not in black and mimic a tattoo in shading rather that a solid looking pattern marking, if that makes sense. Use the above, first reference but here are also a few other tattoos;[x], [x] He is missing his front right paw and has three braids in his mane below his chin. Also the two wolf bracelets found on the SW ref.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: SW version.

What you're offering: $20 for DA commissions

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Var
Species: Lion, Old Rogue.
Description: Overall her pelt is to be brozen and golden tones, the brozen as a base colour and with sutble golden markings; mimicking the armour = take inspiration from her armour. I'd love those Nordic tattoos in black to run down from her neck, shoulder, forlegs and belly I'm leaving this freedom of placement as a CC. I'd love those teal slash markings acorss her face as well, her eyes I'd love to be the same colour as the female's hair. Of course don't worry about the edits on the SW version but her markings work well enough but feel free to expression your own version. If possible I'd love the same pelt about her shoulders as the SW ref, with the same wolf head clasps.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Guild War Ref, SW version.

What you're offering: $40 towards art of own choice.
What you want: The two lions below. (beware, also posted in Lithia's Pet Trades)

Name: Makutu
Species: Lion, Rogue old.
Description: All the colours are to be inspired by the colour reference below, her legs are to be black or a very deep blue in colour and work up to a lighter blue on her body. Rare flashes of purple should be added to the main part of her body. The black part of her legs should be marked with a design to look like the glow worms in the reference for leg markings below. One of her other key markings is a Maori themed tatto which is on her lower jaw and works down her throat, see ref below. The SW reference is another of my pets that is based on this concept/design.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Maori chin tattoo, Colour reference, Leg markings, SW reference.

Name: Whetu
Species: Lion, Rogue New.
Description: CC, please use the whale shark for the colour palette and the general pattern work though I'd like to see Maori themed facial markings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:Maori facial tattoo, SW ref, Whale Shark, Facial tattoo/pattern design.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:00 am
What you're offering:$30 in DA commissions

What you want: Edited Wild Dog

Custom Form:

Name: Cerberus
Owner: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Species: Wild Dog
Description: Based on Resident Evil's Cerberus enemies.
Please feel free not to follow the ref to the letter, in fact I encourage you not to, the Cerberus refs are far better. I was just trying to give you a good idea of what I want. I think you get the idea, however for all the pictures.
Edits: Teeth/fangs, Claws, torn flesh/wounds, protruding bones, stubby tail. Basically anything to get it closer looking to the Cerberus.
Reference Images: Ref Sheet
-
Doberman1
Doberman2
Doberman3
-
Cerberus1
Cerberus2
Cerberus3
Cerberus4

---

What you're offering: 25$ in DA commisions

What you want: Edited Lioness

Custom Form:

Name: Silthos Menethil
Owner: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Species: Lion (Regular rogue lines)
Parents: Arthas Menethil x Anialegea
Description: I'm leaving this partly CC..
-Obviously I want her to resemble her parents a good deal, I'd like her to be darker in color, and have glowing runes and swirling magic across a lot of her for the markings.
-Her hair I'd like to have a bit paler than Arthas' coloring and striped/tipped in the blue/glowy looking color perhaps?
-I also want wing markings across her back, the colors are up to you, what you think looks best.
-Any other style marks are up to you.
Edits:
-Hair: Longer, in a style similar to the ref I've provided.
-Tail: I'd like the hair on her tail to be much longer and pooled around her feet.
-Body Fur: I'd like her to be a bit fluffier, especially around the cheeks, chest, and legs.
-Expression: Ears turned back with a kind or snarl showing her teeth/fangs
-Items: A silverchained necklace wrapped around the end of her tail and tangled in her tail-hair, with a pendant on it to match the Ref provided.
-Any other items are up to you depending on what you think looks good in a similar style to Arthas' items and the pendant.

Reference Images: Father
Mother
Hair style and Wing style Ref
Pendant

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm
Update: Reinstated due to having tablet access again!

What you're offering: Up to $40 worth of art from me. Old dA, New dA, Commish prices, Flat colored messy sketch, Concept HS, Another concept HS, Yet another concept HS

What you want: At least one of 3 SoA; two adults, one adolescent

Custom Form:

Name: Heero
Owner: NovaCracker (Gift)
Species: CC Feline (NOT old rogue lion)
Parents: tbd
Offspring: n/a
Description: Mostly ref-- she'd love additional markings on him, surprise her!
Edits: Flat expression, bangs like those in the images after the ref image. (Edits aren't needed...but would be loved.)
Reference Images: Ref image, [1], [2], [3]

Name: tbd
Owner: tbd (Will be gifted or contested off)
Species: Lion - New Rogue
Parents: n/a
Description: Follow ref.
Edits: n/a
Reference Images: Ref

Name: tbd
Owner: tbd (to be gifted or contested)
Species: Lion - New rogue
Parents: n/a
Description: Follow ref.
Edits: n/a
Reference Images: Ref

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm
What you're offering: Up to 1 mil gold Or a Kitsu from the shop Kitsusagi of your choice.

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Akasha
Owner: Ileatea
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack:
Parents: N/a
Description: The Twin sister to Tapeinos (whom you colored as well.) as seen in the referance image below. Her eye color instead of being Pink is a bright red.
Edits: none
Reference Images: http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/Meltt123/My Kitsu SOA and Soquili/Ileatea.png

Ileatea

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am
What you're offering: A custom pet from [Eternal Nights]. Any species, stage, or rank as well edits and mutations if you want them. Here are some examples of pets I've made for the shop: [x] [x] [x]

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Zwa'khala
Owner: Jovi of Shadows
Species: Hyena (alternate)
Pride/Pack: --
Parents: --
Offspring: --
Description: Natural hyena, with detailed spot markings (no pokadots) that vary in size and get smaller/closer together near her legs and head. Red eyes with pale yellow instead of white.
Edits: Wicked, cunning expression.
Reference Images: [x] [x]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm
What you're offering: Art done by myself - Samples and/or up to 2mil in purchased art.

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Daa'mie
Owner: TanuKyle
Species: Lion - New Regal Lines
Description: Pretty much see this reference image
Edits: These are optional, but I'd love a small hair edit to represent a more 'square' fringe, and claws (white).
Reference Images: Linked above.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 pm
--Pulled for the time being  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 pm
Hi Caj!

What you're offering: Pretty much anything you like from Dragonriders of Pern. I remember vague talks before - the shop is kind of slow at the moment while we wait for secondary stages. I'm willing to do whatever you think is fair - I have a few precolored dragons ready to go, a blue and a green iirc - but if you don't like them, I can do whatever you like. I can custom you some firelizards (both stages) to keep or give away, and whers, too. You wouldn't be expected to RP anything if you didn't want to, either. :>

What you want:
Ideally I'd like 2+ lions, but whatever you think is fair works for me. :3

Custom Form:

Owner: pinchmonster
Species: Lion, lines are CC.
Pride/Pack: Rogue > Stormborn
Parents: ? x ?
Description:
Edits: CC
Reference Images: His body this color, his mane this color, and his toes this color. Eyes, nose, ears CC.

Custom Form:

Owner: pinchmonster
Species: Lion, lines are CC.
Pride/Pack: Rogue > Stormborn
Parents: ? x ?
Description:
Edits: CC
Reference Images: His body this color, his mane this color, and his toes this color. Eyes, nose, ears CC.

If you're interested in more stoof, I'm interested in more boys colored simply like this! 8D

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:41 pm
What you're offering: Evocality custom, see signature.

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Khayal
Owner: spottedleef
Species: Lioness (old artwork)
Parents: none
Offspring: none
Description: Wild dog pattern/coloration with spots forming a sort of heart shape around the visible shoulder. Facing eye is gold, other eye is green.
Edits: (if applicable) May request slight hair alteration, girly but otherwise CC, depending on how complex/rare you choose your Evo custom to be
Reference Images:WD

Thanks for your consideration. C:

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas