Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 pm
Hyacinth held his breath and pressed his back flat against the brick wall behind him. He stayed there motionless till the pounding feet and yelling voices faded away. After they were gone he ducked out and booked it. A few more side streets got him out of that neighborhood and away from the scene of the crime.
It had seemed so easy for so much trouble. A few clever words, some sleight of hand and a huge misunderstanding with a lovely young lady's father had him running for his life. Stupid fops got what they deserved in the end. People like them shouldn't be visiting the slums anyways.
Hyacinth admired the fancy earrings he'd managed to slip out of the girl's ears as he whispered in them. They'd fetch quite the nice price he was sure. He wandered back in the general direction of the inn where he roomed, not paying much attention to his surroundings as he imagined what those pretty little earrings would buy him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm
Flare ran down the street in a fit of giggles even though she rand from a small group of people. No one got hurt too bad and it was funny. She slid into an alley and held her breath to keep from laughing as they stumbled past her. Now that she thought about in maybe she shouldn't have coated the floor of the tavern with soap and water.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 am
Hyacinth looked up as he heard the commotion ahead of him. He didn't see Flare, only the angry group running towards him. "Oh Shi-!" How the hell had they caught up with him! Hyacinth ran into the alley thinking he was the one they were after, not the fiery redhead he ended up charging straight into. "Ooomph!" He toppled to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 am
She gasped and hit the dirt, all she had seen was a flash of blue and purple and heard a group of people past. She coughed and sat up slowly, "Ow...." She looked over to see the boy that slammed into her, "Are you okay?"

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 am
Hyacinth pushed himself to his knees, shaking hsi head to clear it. He blinked a couple times before exclaiming. "s**t! Where did they go?" He scrambled about frantically until he found the earrings that had flown out of his hands. He then looked at Flare, hiding the jewels in his fist. "Fine...what are you doing back here?" He glanced past her nervously to the alley opening, listening to see if the mob was coming back for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 am
Flare leaned against the nearest wall and smiled nervously. "N-Nothing really... just hanging out..." She looked over as her eyes widened one of the drunkards was looking down the alley.
"I found her!"
"Oh shi-... Gotta go!" she sprinted down the alley as her own mob began to chase her. Damn it, damn it, damn it.... where can I lose them?

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 am
"Hanging out?..." Hyacinth followed her gaze and ran just a moment after she did. They may be after her but if he was caught with the stolen earrings he was in deep s**t. He raced after her catching up and brushing her arm with his hand. "This way!" He barreled through the backdoor of a business, yelling an off hand apology to the owner as he sped right through the middle of the shop and out the other side.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am
She followed him closely calling her own apology. She stumbled and nearly fell but scrambled to stay on her feet. "Idiots can't take a joke."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm
Hyacinth paused while she caught her footing then gestured for her to follow him, slowing down to a normal walking pace. Hopefully their little trick would lose the group. He grinned at her, just a little breathless from their joint escape. "A Joke? What in the name of Nimrochiell did you do to them?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm
Flare blushes lightly. "I just covered the tavern floor in soapy water."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 pm
Hyacinth laughed loudly. "That explains their wet clothes at least!" He continued to chuckle as they walked. He was meandering back towards the inn he called home, he was careful never to get in trouble around there. "Sounds to me like you did them a favor personally/!" He turned a sly smile to her. "You gave them, AND their patrons a much needed wash!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 am
Flare giggled and nodded. "Which is why I don't see why they are so upset. I was doing them a favor." She smiled up at him, "So why did you help me, not that I'm ungrateful, I'm just curious."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am
Hyacinth shrugged and returned her grin. "Good Karma i suppose, I help you out now then maybe down the road if I'm in a tight spot someone helps me. Plus I've been running from mobs like that my whole life, I know this town better than anyone." He turned down another street, they were almost there. "You live around here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 pm
Flare smiled, "Well thanks for your help. I live a little father than the inn. My name is Flare by the way, what's yours?"

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 am
Hyacinth grinned then put on a snooty expression. "Hyacinth, It's a pleasure to meet you Flare. Shall I walk you home?" He bowed with exaggeration and offered his arm to her, his performance marred by the hint of a grin and laughter in his eyes.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff