Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 am
The headmaster's office. It is located on the fourth floor. It's the only room on the fourth floor. The fourth floor is literally just the headmaster's office. The fourth floor can only accommodate one room. The office overlooks the whole Academy.
You should probably be worried if you get sent here.
When you enter the office, you are immediately facing the Headmaster's desk. Behind the desk are some windows that overlook some parts of the Academy's campus. On both sides of the wall are bookshelves and in the middle-ish of the room are chairs.

Headmaster:
Isamu Yamamoto

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 am
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster heaves out a deep sigh as he makes his way from the window to his desk. He places his palms on his forehead, trying his best to ignore the terrible migraine he is getting. He opens one of his desk drawers, and takes out an Advil bottle, he pops two his in mouth, hoping it'll rid him of the migraine, though he seriously doubts it. Kicking up his feet on the desk, he takes out a lighter and lights the cigarette between his lips. He takes one long drag and sighs the smoke out. He rarely gets terrible migraines like this, but when he does, something evil is taking place. His stomach twists in a knot, he was not getting a good feeling at all. The headmaster can sense auras, and evil auras gives him bad headaches. He takes another drag and blows out the smoke, mumbling to himself in his empty office, "I do not like this..."

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Shiroikazo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
⊰KURO AKIYAMA⊱
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
For every pain⊰ ♚ ♛ ♚ ⊱There is kindness

Kuro raised his eyebrow when she batted his bell around his neck. "You better be careful. It might turn into your worst nightmare. Hehe." He was about to explain the statement to her but he thought of a better idea. "I'll tell you later after you tell me about the Shinigami race. Deal?" He said, thinking that this was a good way of getting back at her for not telling him just now. It was a bit of a childs play but he could have a little fun in it....In a way...

Kuro blushed a lot when she started to play with his ears. His cat ears are his most sensitive spot it his body, so he kind of flinched. "H-hey..don't play with them like that..." He said as he pouted playfully. When she just continued, he couldn't help himself let out a small purr sound. He WAS a half-cat. "What if I play with your wings? How would you like it?" He said teasing her a bit. Suddenly, he realized that they were already in the office and he didn't even know the headmaster was in his desk. Kuro's eyes widened and his face completely red with embarrassment. "I-i'm so sorry..." He cleaned himself up and bowed in respect. "W-well....Me and my friend here are trying to get our stuff needed for this year. W-what i'm trying to say is that we need our dorms and classrooms...A-also a map would be great too...." His voice was quiet as he spoke, for he was nervous to talk to the Headmaster. The headmaster looked a little mean based on his looks but that would be judging somebody by their looks and that isn't really a nice thing to do...
(Out.Of.Crayons!!!: Finally got the post in after a long day T^T)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Black panther formDemon FormTheme

[Bell-chan]

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 pm
♋ ℓιℓу נα∂є ∂αяккυят ♋ נυηισя ♋ ∂ємση/ѕнιηιgαмι ♋

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════════════════╗

Lily laughed at his comment once more, continuing to bat at the bell.
"Oh, what cha ganna do about it, Akiyama? It's not like it will turn into something and eat me!" She giggled, turning it around in her fingers. Lily smiled at the agreement and chipped in happily, "Deal." Lily smiled and released his bell, smiling at him. Her body had not completely gone back into it's human form; so her smile showed small canine fangs. She couldn't wait to hang out with her new friend more. The two may as well be twins as of then, having so much in common.

Lily grinned and giggled at Kuros purrs and blush. She found it all adorable, really. Wanting to see more of both, she continued to play with ears. Even stroking them a bit with her thumb.
"What are these like your weak spot or something? Kuro, you're purring~! And bluuuushing!" Lily teased him in return of his teasing. "Yeah, like you could even get close to my wings anymore, kitty cat." She smiled before watching him tense up. Lily realized soon after that the two where in the office. And appeared to be flirting. Lily's face went scarlet as she turned to the Headmaster, standing up straight. Her mind couldn't process the fact that she did not sense this earlier. Why where her defenses low around this new boy? She had to figure out that later. Lily was about to apologize for their careless behavior before Kuro spoke up for the two. Lily fiddled with her hands behind her back, still embarrassed about what had just happened. Her skyblue eyes darted up at the Headmaster, waiting for some kind of response. As a child, if Lily was afraid, she would take ahold of her brothers hand. Instinctively, she took Kuros hand, not even noticing her own movements.

╚══════════════════════════╝

Form: Human, Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Wearing: This
Weapons Equipped: Pistols, Daggers, Magic

Shiroikazo

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

[Bell-chan]

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu's eyebrows shot up as the door to his office opened, revealing a boy and a girl. While they, I guess you would say, 'flirted' with other for a bit, Isamu finished his cigarette, snuffing it in the ashtray on his desk. He sat up correctly, taking his legs off his desk and putting his elbows neatly on it instead. He waited for the pair to finish and state as to why their here in his office. The boy with black hair and cat ears spoke up first. The headmaster smiled as the boy bowed. "Well, hello there students," The headmaster said, still smiling at them. "There's no need to be sorry," He continued, waving a dismissing hand at them. "I know how you kids are," He said jokingly and winked at them. "Anyways, you're here for your dorms and classes, are you?" He began to look through a messy stack of papers on the side of his desk. "Ok then... assuming you did sign up for your classes and dorms before you got here, I should have it somewhere..." After minutes of silence and looking through the disorganized stack, the headmaster then realized something. He looked up from the stack, at the pair of students, a blank expression on his face. "I never got your names." He stated bluntly. He then laughed at his own dumb mistake. "I am sorry..." He shook his head, placing his index and middle finger on his temple. "I am having quite a headache... So, what are your names?"

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Shiroikazo

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Lily gave a sweatdrop, with a nervous laugh. She knew that this was now an awkward little situation. Quietly, she listened to what the two had to say. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, gently squeezing Kuros hand. When she realized, she took her hand away and put them behind her back. Lily looked at the Headmaster, brushing her hair from her eyes.

Lily looked at the male infront of her. Politely she cleared her throat after a moment of the trios silence.
"Forgive me for not introducing us sooner.... My name is Lily Jade Darkkurt... My friend here is Kuro Akiyama.... If you could look up our names and hand us our schedules, we will be in and out quickly. That way ou can be able to finish the project you were doing before us... " She half-whispered. The Headmasters wink made her blush, along with his comment. "I dont believe we signed up for our dorm rooms yet... I believe I did sign up for my classes already." Lily glanced to Kuro, unsure of what he has done already. Lily fiddled with her hands, unsure of what to do next. The Headmaster made her nervous and Kuro was silent. Lily glanced up at the Headmaster, nervous and shy.

Shiroikazo

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

[Bell-chan]

Shiroikazo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image
⊰KURO AKIYAMA⊱

Kuro felt something grab his hand. It felt soft and warm. When he found out who grabbed it, it was Lily. He was about to tell her about it but she grabbed his hand tighter. He sensed that she was a bit scared so he just let it be, thinking it would give her some comfort. After a while though, she let go of his hand and saw her blush. 'Heh...Yeah...she was scared alright...' He said to himself as he put his hands in his pockets as he listened to their conversation for a bit.

Kuro was about to introduce both of them to the headmaster but that was until she spoke for him. So she wasn't the only one a little bit scared of him. He looked serious but then again, he did have a headache. After Lily was done speaking, he spoke right after. "Uhm...I signed up for my classes already but not my dorms. My apologies..." Then he thought of a crazy idea. He would say no but it was worth a shot. "Err....is it possible to have opposite gender dorms or is that impossible. It was just a question that I have been thinking off..." He said quietly, kind of a little embarrassed. Of course he was talking about rooming with Lily. To be honest, he didn't really think he would get along with anybody else but Lily. Then again... he would have to since this is a school....

(Out.Of.Crayons!!: Sorry for the long wait!!! So many plans came up today T^T)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Bell-chan]

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster listened to the two before he started to speak, also noticing how intimate the two were but he chose to not say anything about it. "Well, welcome to Amaterasu Academy, Lily Jade Darkkurt and Kuro Akiyama," The headmaster gave the two a warm greeting. He looked at Lily and raised an eyebrow, then chuckled. "To be honest I wasn't doing much before you two came in..." He started to sift through the pile again, looking for two folders with the students' names on it. "And as for dorms.... both of you said you have not yet sign up for them... So you can just do that over in the dorm buildings." Finally, he found Lily's and Kuro's student profiles. He looked up at Kuro, responding to his question about co-ed dorms, "It is quite impossible... I am sorry Kuro... But you can visit each other's dorms anytime if you wish." He flipped through the students' folders, making sure all the needed information was inside. He looked up at the pair and then gave them a heart-warming smile. "There's no need to be so nervous," He assured them, "It's going to be ok." He sets the folders down and took out the information that the students needed, while he continued speaking, "I sense your auras and it reeks of fear and nervousness right now. You can relax. Amaterasu Academy protects those who are in need of it. And most students here are helpful and kind," Once he got the papers he looked up at them, smiling. "Ok?"

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Shiroikazo

[Bell-chan]

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden bursted into the office without even bothering to knock. He ran up to the headmaster's desk, slamming his hands on it. "I just met this boy who said he is a half-youkai," He said urgently. "Do you have any information on him at all? He wanted to come to here to look for some information about himself but I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. I brought him here but Jean and some other people are watching over him. I do not want him to be a danger to the city." He blurted the whole story out, without taking a breath at all. Raiden noticed that there were two other people there. He coughs and straightens himself up, wiping the sweat that was dripping down his forehead. He doesn't know Jean and the others were faring in the commons area but he just hoped that they were able to contain him.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Lily smiled as the Headmaster welcomed them to the school.As he explained that he was not doing anything before them, she half blushed. Boy, she could be really embarrassed.
"T-thank you sir.... O-oh... Pardon my mistake then..."Lily stuttered, putting her hands behind her back. Her blush grew once more if Kuro asked about oppisite sex's rooming with eachother. Disappointment soon followed as the Headmaster said it was not possible. She knew the reasons, but still was upset. Kuro was her only friend here so far, so he would be the perfect roommate. The Headmasters smile made Lily's smile return as he reassured them that the two would be safe here. Lily felt relieved, knowing she could let herself be normal here. Well, her normal. Lily would have laughed, but she was to busy thinking about the school year.

Lily noticed the Headmaster had finished talking and was about to speak when a blonde boy burst into the room. He began to demand information on something, slamming his hands on the desk. This sudden noise made Lily jump, startled at the loud sound. As he explained why he was there and why he wanted the information. Lily's face drained of color. Was he talking about a half breed? Would he find out Kuros secret and hers as well? Lily shook just slightly, but regained her composure. Standing straight up and letting her form go back into its normal time. Her face went back to ivory, as now red irises stared at the blonde infront of her.
"Erm, I do not believe we've meet, sir...my name is Lily..." Lily said quietly, giving a half crusty-half bow to the blonde. Her hand behind her back, she looked at the blonde boy infront of her.

Shiroikazo

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

coffin of sweet death

[Bell-chan]

Shiroikazo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
⊰KURO AKIYAMA⊱

Kuro was a little disappointed when he said it wasn't possible for Lily and Kuro to room with each other. He knew the reasons why but seriously...come on? He sighed and straightened up when the headmaster told them to relax. Who wouldn't be scared for a bit? He was the headmaster of a school that accepts any creature. So he must be strong and strict. Something around that. "Well...I hope to meet those students soon because we will need of their assistance if we get lost around this amazing school." He said, chuckling a bit. Then he gave Lily a half smile as he continued to listen to the Headmaster.

Kuro stood there, waiting for the needed supplies to be handed to them but suddenly a boy with blonde hair burst throught the door. He felt Lily jump a bit, so he held her still. "Heh...calm down.." He whispered into her ear then looked back at the boy to see what he wanted. Based on his yelling about a half-breed, he wanted information about a boy who he wanted to join in the Academy. 'Well what a kind act he is doing. He might be a good friend in the future...' He thought to himself as he continued to listen to the conversation. Kuro then watched as Lily walked to the boy and introduced himself. So it would be the normal thing to introduce himself too. "The name is Kuro..." He said giving him a wave, his tail moving side to side swiftly. He was actually curious about the boy that the blonde was talking about. Something about him interested him....

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Bell-chan]

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster was awaiting on the pair's answer until Raiden bursted into the room, slamming his hands on the desk, making the headmaster's headache even worse. He held his head between his hands, trying his best to listen to each of Raiden's words. After Raiden was done, the headmaster sighed. He took his hands off his head, looking at the pair of students that introduced themselves to Raiden. How polite... He looked at Raiden, "Geez... all that bursting in here is so unnecessary..." He groaned. "Just calm down, okay? I know who you're talking about I was suspicious as well but there was no need interrupting our conversation..." He gestured to the pair of students in front of him. "And has no one ever told you to knock, Raiden? Where are your manners?" He sighed again, messaging his forehead. It seemed as if the evil aura he was sensing was getting closer. But how? Is it in the city? He shook his head, forcing himself to focus on reality. "Look, I have a killer headache right now and I'm kinda busy." He gestured to the pair of students in front of him again. "You know I'm getting old, son," He joked, chuckling to himself.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Shiroikazo

[Bell-chan]

coffin of sweet death

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden ignored the two students as they introduced themselves to him. His attention was on his father, waiting for him to give him answers on Ayakashi. He crossed his arms over his chest, listening to his father drone on. His eyes widened when he announced that he had a killer headache. Raiden knows the source of his father's terrible migraines; whenever he senses evil auras he gets them. Could the evil aura be coming from the half- youkai, half- ghost cross dresser? "Dad!" Raiden shouted, then regretted it because of his father's bad headache. He didn't want to make it worse. Raiden cleared his throat, making his volume go back to normal. "Dad, it's no time to be making jokes. Besides... you're not that old..." He looked at his dad square in the eye before he continued, "Dad... listen to me... I do not want a recurrence of what happened 8 years ago...." Raiden squeezed his eyes shut, trying to make any flashbacks of the event go away. He turned towards Lily and Kuro and bowed, "I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation. I just had to speak with my father."

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Shiroikazo

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 am

Lily still shook slightly, suddenly afraid of the blonde. He seemed very upset at someone, and kept demanding information about this half-youkai. It was obvious in her eyes that she was uneasy about this new person in front of her, and the fact that Kuro whispered into her ear did not help at all. Her face went scarlet as she stood beside Kuro. Gripping his hand, she gripped her charm in her other hand, even the one in her pocket. Different emotions triggered her sides, and fear was one of them for her shinigami side.. and the fear did not even half to be hers! Lily glances up at Kuro, silently pleading if they could leave.

Lily watched as Kuro introduced him self, then stepped back. The shock of their introductions on the Headmasters face made her let out a low squeak. Slowly, Lily watched the blonde infront of her. Her eyes went wide at the terms "Father" and "son". This was the Headmasters son? Well, now Lily had a perfectly rational reason to be afraid. Biting her lip, she wanted to chuckle with the Headmaster, but kept quiet. The blonde began to explain that he was not joking, and was trying to prevent something. Lily nodded at his bow, and murmured,
"It is perfectly fine... I-i think I should be going..." Lily began to slowly exit the room, hoping no one had heard her nor noticed her exit.

Shiroikazo

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

coffin of sweet death

[Bell-chan]

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 am
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster narrowed his eyes at his son. "I know you're taking all the precautions you can but trust me when I say that my headache is not coming from the boy you're speaking about. Not every youkai is evil and from Fuzen, Raiden. I think it's time you get that through your head." The headmaster let his mind flash back to 8 years ago, when Raiden was 9 years old and his younger sister was 6... The tragic event that year on that day had everyone, even himself, on edge. That year was not a happy one for the Yamamoto family. He sighed as he directs his attention back to Lily and Kuro. He chuckled and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Geez, I'm sorry for all this drama guys. You were only here for your stuff, heh heh." He scooped up the papers of the two students. "Hold on Lily, before you leave..." He held out the papers to Lily and Kuro. A class schedule, and a pamphlet containing information on the academy along with a map of the academy. "You shouldn't forget what you came for." He smiled at them as he held the papers out, waiting for the pair to retrieve them.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Shiroikazo

[Bell-chan]

coffin of sweet death

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items