Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply Fursona's R Us
Mizuki Katanoke(wip) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 am
Name: Mizuki Katanoke

Species: Caprinae Vulpes (i.e. Caprox, or what you get when a mt. goat and a red fox get together after one too many vodka shots)

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Position: Submissive, though can exhibit dominance on rare occasions

Appearance:
~General Summary: A creature with the horns, ears, and hindquarters of a goat, but the upper body, head, and fur of a fox.
~Height: 5’10”
~Weight: 170 lbs
~Build: Curvy
~Bust: 38 C
~Hair: Pure white, long and straight to her knees, usually worn in low pigtails ref: the one on the left
~Eyes: cyan, lightly glowing, with slightly darker blue lashes
~Ears: down facing, droopy goat ears with fluffy white fur inside. The left one has three piercings- two near the head and one near the tip- white the right only has one.
~Tail: short stubby goat tail, very waggle-y with a white underside
~Horns: black with a blue-ish sheen, curved, going down to her shoulders ref
~Hooves: traditional goat hooves, black with a blue-ish sheen. Occasionally she'll paint them different colors
~Fur: black, short and sleek, soft like velvet
~Markings: white “stockings” on her forelegs (arms up to the elbow) which are actually of goat wool, not fox fur. During the hotter months she keeps this wool trimmed short, while in the winter she lets it get long and fluffy ref. Also has a white Julia Set under each eye near the outer corners.
~Clothing/style: mostly casual, though she does like to get dressed up. Always wears her collar (black leather with silver rectangular nametag, leash ring, and belt clasp and her name engraved in cursive) and either a pair of stockings or knee socks depending on her mood. She is also quite fond of corsets and belts, enjoying the feeling of being bound and restricted. She has a pair of small rectangular glasses for reading.

Personality: Mizuki, being of such conflicting genes, has a kaleidoscope of moods and personalities, though they can all really be boiled down into two categories: Fluffy and Foxy. Her fluffy side is much like her goat half- shy, submissive, introverted, yet strong and overall friendly. This side is more likely to be off by herself, reading a book or people watching. Her foxy side on the other hand is more outgoing and fun, liking to be around lots of people and becoming much more promiscuous. It is during these foxy moments that she can switch into a dom, though it is a very rare occurrence. Regardless of which side she is on, Mizuki will always remain a faithful friend, putting others before herself and trying to make those around her happy. She will always stand up and help those she cares about.

> Cuddles
> Music
> Tea

Dislikes:
> Mornings
> Intolerance
> Hot Weather
> Plato

Fears:
> Death
> Spiders
> Failing
> Loneliness  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
I don't see any differences from what you PMed me, but I think it still looks good all the same. ^w^ I look forward to seeing art of her some day. <3  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Heavenly Kitten
I don't see any differences from what you PMed me, but I think it still looks good all the same. ^w^ I look forward to seeing art of her some day. <3

That's cuz it's the same thing I showed you before with the addition of a last name, silly  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:27 pm
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

That's cuz it's the same thing I showed you before with the addition of a last name, silly
That's what I had figured. So... you're sticking with that first name then? I know you were on the fence last I checked  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

That's what I had figured. So... you're sticking with that first name then? I know you were on the fence last I checked

I still am. I'm just not good with names.... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 pm
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

Well... wanna bounce names off one another like we used to do, perhaps? Do a bit of hunting on the side? ow0 Or there's always being creative like you were with the last name. :3  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:53 pm
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

Well... wanna bounce names off one another like we used to do, perhaps? Do a bit of hunting on the side? ow0 Or there's always being creative like you were with the last name. :3

It's just hard, since this is a sona. It's not just another character, so I can't pick just another name. It has to fit me, be something I could see myself being called regularly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:07 pm
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

It's just hard, since this is a sona. It's not just another character, so I can't pick just another name. It has to fit me, be something I could see myself being called regularly.
*Nods* Oh, most definitely. Alunis is a name that I've had for a few years now, actually... not sure exactly since when, but... at least two or three years. Oddly enough, I gave it to a Night Elf Druid on World of Warcraft. I loved that character. <3  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 pm
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

*Nods* Oh, most definitely. Alunis is a name that I've had for a few years now, actually... not sure exactly since when, but... at least two or three years. Oddly enough, I gave it to a Night Elf Druid on World of Warcraft. I loved that character. <3

So you understand my predicament. I'm not used to being called anything other than my real name, and I can't use that for obvious reasons. Elizabeth is my fallback usually... but I already used that for my ferret sona, and I'd like to keep it there. So I just don't know anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 pm
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

So you understand my predicament. I'm not used to being called anything other than my real name, and I can't use that for obvious reasons. Elizabeth is my fallback usually... but I already used that for my ferret sona, and I'd like to keep it there. So I just don't know anymore...
Well, Mizuki's still a decently long-standing name for you as well, so definitely an option. However, if you have older RP names you've used more than once, we could sift through those. :3 Maybe even mix and mash em up. ^w^  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

Well, Mizuki's still a decently long-standing name for you as well, so definitely an option. However, if you have older RP names you've used more than once, we could sift through those. :3 Maybe even mix and mash em up. ^w^

Well, let's see. I've been Tanwen alot. And Aisling. And Aeronwen. And Nicole and Lottie and Mariko  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:50 pm
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

Well, let's see. I've been Tanwen alot. And Aisling. And Aeronwen. And Nicole and Lottie and Mariko
Hmmm... I'm on the fence about Tanwen, I neither like or dislike it in either particular direction. Aisling is good and I've known you to use it a lot, so that has a vote from me... Aeronwen is more an elfy name... it's good, but... it doesn't seem all that fitting... Nicole... doesn't really stick with the more Japanese last name... Lottie I'm also on the fence about, and Mariko's one I like. :3

So...

Like: Aisling and Mariko
Neutral: Tanwen and Lottie
Dislike: Aeronwen and Nicole
If any of that helps at all... either for use or even meshing. o 3o

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

Hmmm... I'm on the fence about Tanwen, I neither like or dislike it in either particular direction. Aisling is good and I've known you to use it a lot, so that has a vote from me... Aeronwen is more an elfy name... it's good, but... it doesn't seem all that fitting... Nicole... doesn't really stick with the more Japanese last name... Lottie I'm also on the fence about, and Mariko's one I like. :3

So...

How would I mesh Aisling and Mariko?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:17 pm
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten

So...

How would I mesh Aisling and Mariko?
Hmmm... no matter how I've worked it, none of the options sound that good. >w< Perhaps just picking between the to? ow0  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

Fursona's R Us

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas