Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
*New Game* The Victimization Thread. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate the Victimization Thread.
  THE AWESOMEST +++ THE NEXT BIG THING
  Whatever
  zzzzZZZZZZZ . . . .
View Results

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 pm
(C'mon fellows, don't be the last one to try it.)

Be victimized by the next person. Know how fun it is! Just describe the victimization you want and the next poster owns to it, then adds his own tear-jerking story. Double posting is considered self-abuse.

Starting off:

The next poster invited me to a wild and zany costume party, but it was really a court hearing concerning my mental competence.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am
(I hope I get how this is suppose to go...)

At least the judge ruled you were OK.

The next poster invited me to a Murder Mystery Dinner. I dressed up in my Holmes-esque outfit and went to the place only to find that, having conspired with my sister, I had, instead, been set-up on a blind date.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 am
The date sucked! the guy was self absorbed, had bad B.O., and tried to say you were on a lower level than him.

The next poster invited me to go to an ice cream shop with them but first they took me to the mall and forced me to go into a girly girl clothing store gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 am
i HAD to see you in that bikini . . . eek and the ice cream was good, no? cool

The next poster also felt we had a "thing" going, but decided to spend the night with a good book instead of letting on. And we'd have been SO awesome together. stare  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 pm
My comics go first, you go like in my hundredth list.

The next poster burned all my comics... I HATE YOU!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 pm
They were in a box beside the fireplace...I thought they were meant to be burned.

The next poster passed me a reddish jelly bean to try and said it was watermelon so I should like it. Turns out if was from the Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and was NOT watermelon but the VOMIT FLAVORED ONE!!! And knowing full well it was (plus it really did taste like it too. emotion_puke )  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:41 am
I wanted to see how you'd react

The next person asked me to help them move a chair but they forgot to mention it was buried behind a lot of junk and other peices of fruniture that were more heavy  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 am
I thought you could use a upper body workout.

The next person bought me a present for my birthday, but the y forgot to mention that they bought it with money from my wallet.  

Cappey-San
Vice Captain

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:42 pm
You owed me from before, you should be grateful I got you such an awesome gift with the money!
The next person said they were taking me out for dinner but only took me home with them for some fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm
I figured you'd like my Medal of Honor games...and I DID make you spaghetti for dinner and no waiting for a table.

The next person took me to a park, then left, saying they were gonna bring me a Coke. When they returned, I took a huge drink only to find they'd brought Pepsi back instead...AND THE VIDEO CAMERA DESERVED TO BE SPRAYED!  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 am
Sorry someone thought it's be funny to put pepsi in the coke machine

The next person took me to a fancy 5 start restaurant and said I could order whatever I wanted, then when the bill came they ditched me with the check  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am
I meant to come back and pay for it...my chicken was bad and I was taken straight from the restroom to the hospital for my stomach to be pumped. I told the waiter to tell you.

The next person watched me get my absolute best score in a super lucky set-up at Minesweeper and, when I left to get drinks and snacks, deleted the high scores and told me to just do it again.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:37 am
It should be easy for your since your so good at it

The next person said they had a surprise for me, then handed me an empty chocolate bar wrapper  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm
mrgreen Trick instead of treat...yeah...I do that one.

The next person took me shopping. While I was trying on a dress that they insisted on, even though I knew I would never wear it outside the dressing room, they swiped my clothes and took off, leaving me with nothing but the dress and a pair of shoes.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:28 pm
There were bugs in your clothes! I had them incinerated

The next person took my to a carnivel, told me to wait on a bench while they went to get a hotdog, then left me there crying  
Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games