Submit

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm
Since nobody else is making the thread...

Before everybody jumps on the obvious 'CRAIGISBACKYAYAY' bandwagon (not saying I dislike him), did anybody else crack a small smile at Amy's return? And call me a stickler for details - because I am -, but did you all notice that the perfume Amy is supposedly endorsing is called Petrichor? You can't see the full word, since I recall something blocking out the last few letters, but its still there. An odd name for a fragrance, I must say; make of it what you will...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:07 pm
I think it was rather hard to not notice that...

I am very disappointed that Craig and Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All did not become companions.  

Amadeus McNinja

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm glad you said something because I'm sure that's going to come back some time. "For the girl who's tired of waiting"? There's got to be something to that.

So did Amy do that perfume ad before she and Rory went out to America to meet River and the Doctor? Ugh, timey-wimey!

I'm confused about how River could be the one to kill the Doctor and not remember it later in her lifetime. Unless I missed something.

It was so sweet seeing the Doctor with Alfie; I love how he communicates basically in the same way with all age groups! Craig is "Not Mum." The Doctor is "Not Mum" too. Everyone else are "peasants"! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:07 pm
Petrichor=The smell of dust after rain, Dunno where that comes in though, it does sound intrieguing though, cept I cant take perfume nor cologne, blergh.

Well, Im happy that Craig and his kid didnt become Compainions of The Doctor, usually bad things happen to anyone who gets close to the doctor, I mean comon, Craig was almost turned into a Cyberman if it wasnt for his kid crying.

It was sad though, to see Amy and Rory again (as I never watched the end of "The God Complex")

Its easy though, Why River is the one to kill the doctor, their timelines are reversed to eachother, River gets younger the more Doctor knows her, and the Doctor knows her less when River knows him more.

The older River knew it was her, but the younger one did not. Y'know, that is a paradox right there! Melody seeing her older version as River, that is a paradox because they arent supposed to see eachother, or bad things happen....like what happened with the 9th doctor and Rose. Rose held her baby self for a second and winged creatures broke in thru a time hole.  

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Akakia Blossom

Aged Gaian

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Oh my god! That is so cool! I googled it and I actually teared up!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm
I am scared shiteless over the next ep. I'm not ready for the Twelfth Doctor yet! I've just gotten used to Eleven crying  

Akakia Blossom

Aged Gaian

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 am
I wanted Craig to become a companion, but at the same time I didn't. After all, travelling in the TARDIS never ends well, especially since he has a child...

I'm guessing the Silence kept wiping her mind and subconsciously telling her what to do all these years, to the point where she can't even remember her childhood.
FAN THEORY TIEM
Also, after seeing how Madame Kovarian knew the Silence were there, perhaps you only forget they're there if you see them with both eyes? I wouldn't put it past the DW team to think of something like that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:50 am
I dont think the eleventh doctor is done just yet 3nodding  

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 pm
Lol Doctor Who has already been confirmed for a new season with Matt Smith as the doctor. So don't get your knickers in a twist.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 pm
Quote:
Lol Doctor Who has already been confirmed for a new season with Matt Smith as the doctor. So don't get your knickers in a twist.

I dunno, you can't really trust anything you read on the internet these days. After all, I read that the next episode, the Doctor and River get married, and how likely is that? XD, I'm just waiting for the universe to prove me wrong here! Anyway, I hope you're right!  

Exiled Time Lord

Unbeatable Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm
Tekketsu
Quote:

I dunno, you can't really trust anything you read on the internet these days. After all, I read that the next episode, the Doctor and River get married, and how likely is that? XD, I'm just waiting for the universe to prove me wrong here! Anyway, I hope you're right!

Yeah, it's probably not very likely for the Doctor and River to get married NEXT episode, and your right, the internets wrong ALL the time.......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Tekketsu
Quote:

Source:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13694871

BBC news ftw c:  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm
THER IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE DALEKS, HOW DARE THEY SAY THAT!!!! Sorry for shouting.......... Stupid Steven Moffat  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm
Midnas Lament
THER IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE DALEKS, HOW DARE THEY SAY THAT!!!! Sorry for shouting.......... Stupid Steven Moffat

Lol they would have been too predictable if he put Daleks in.  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Midnas Lament

Lol they would have been too predictable if he put Daleks in.

Yeah I know, but they were always my favorite bad guys!! Maybe they should let the DALEKS at least take a large/minor victory for once.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff