Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Your First Kiss? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orangechicken29

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 am
Tell about your first kiss!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 am
Uhm, my first real kiss happened two years ago.

It happened between me and my best friend who I had a crush on for like a full year. We were in his house, watching a movie. All of a sudden we just kissed. I felt all tingly inside and everything. It never developed into anything, though.

We're still best friends, but we both know that we're not meant for each other, so we just enjoy each other's friendship instead.

^-^.  

ankarhagen

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 am
My first kiss was when I was about 15. My friend and I were on the bus home from school, and when it was his stop he just leaned over and kissed me before he got off. It was completely unexpected, and so sweet :)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am
I was chilling in the park with my boyfriend when I went to kiss his cheek he moved his head so then I got to really kiss him.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am
Mine was in a photobooth at the mall. That was one of our pictures. I burned it because he dumped me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am
Mine was in kindergarten. I was a little player back then.  

MusicallyObsessedBoi

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am
Well I dont count the actualy first one cause it was with a dude and im gay, but my first girl kiss was actually with the first girl I ever fell in love with. She was straight though and didnt want anyone to see so she dragged me into the woods.... sweatdrop not the most romantic... heh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am
my first kiss went a lil like this *sings kesha song eek
*cough anyways... my first kiss was when i was 13 with my best friend and she was at my house watching all the jaws movies with me lol  

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 am
My first kiss was with my best friend in 1st grade. We were on the bus and wanted to have our first kiss, so we put our jackets over us and kissed sweatdrop

It also might have been a little before that when my father caught me and my step cousin (and mutual crush lol) trying to kiss in my closet. I don't remember any of this, so for all I know we did kiss hehe...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm
My first kiss was in second grade, under the easel. I kissed one guy and one girl in this way...both their ideas.

Reading time. Hmph. rolleyes  

Feyda

Beloved Trader

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm
My first kiss was when I was really little. My friend and I had a play-marriage and so we kissed.
As far as a full-fledged romantic kiss, that hasn't happened yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 pm
Everyone here talking about their first kisses and I haven't ever had my first yet... ugh that makes me sad. crying  

Christyx_xAnn

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It has yet to happen. /wrists

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:55 pm
Mine happened when I was five, with my two best friends both were boys. We never wanted to be separated so decided to get married. We had our little pretend wedding then i kissed both of them, then they kissed each other. Now that I think about it, I think that's why I'm such a yaoi fan-girl is because of them.  

Yuki_no_Joo

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm
Way back when i had my first boyfriend and it was on a hill in the city park when i was 12  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff