The Airport: The pier for those who fly. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Yum-Yum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:12 am
I wanted to arrive by plane... I hope that's okay... redface heart

I'm not good at describing places, though, so if anyone wants to do that, be my guest... just edit this post.

(( O.o! Awesome, we have an airport, i just hadn't gotten around to posting.. You are supposed to ask permission for a new thread in this section though ^^; )) -Aonice  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:21 am
Layla hurried out of the airport terminal, holding a heavy bag over each shoulder and a purse that cuts across her body like a messenger bag. Sticking out of the top of the purse was a sketchpad/notebook. She looked around and frowned with worry. I don't know where to go or what to do... I wish I had brought someone along with me...

She flipped her long, wavy hair over her shoulder and looked around at all the movement. On a distant wall, she saw a map and scurried over to it.

You are here, it said. She examined the map and looked for the place she might go to if she wasn't sure where she should go.

She saw that the University was close by, and it was likely the students there might know some sign, but she was too afraid she'd get lost in such a place. There was the manor, but usually a manor was a residential area, and she didn't want to bother anyone. The same was true of the homes and apartments.

The next closest thing was a bar. Layla wrinkled her nose. She didn't drink. But then again, there might be some locals there that could help her. She wondered if there would be anyone there who could sign. If not, she still had her notebook, after all.

So she went outside and flagged down a taxi.  

Duchess Yum-Yum

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:53 pm
The airport began to freeze over entirely. Taxis', planes, and the airport itself were all frozen shut. Ontop of the control tower stood Cancer. "Eliminate any air support and new comers coming here, check. Seek out and destroy the traitors...not checked yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:58 pm
(( eek ))  

Duchess Yum-Yum

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:27 pm
((Gotta be expansive with the characters I'm using!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:39 pm
(( Somebody needs to get Cancer and save the girl.. ))  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:22 pm
Scorpio was running towards the airport when he had seen it being frozen from the manor. "Dammit all!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Gatz sighed heavily as he walked into the airport.

Great. So not only do I get thrown up against the school girl by default, but the others have wound up pairing me off against the power I'll be the least effective against.

"So much for the tatical planning meeting..." Gatz muttered to himself, walking towards Cancer. He waved at her to get her attention.

"As your sister Pisces knows, I don't have much interest in small-chested school girls," Gatz called over to her in a slightly bored tone, "so I'll short with you. Get off the island..."

"... Or teacher will have to give you a lesson heart ," he said with a suggestive wink.

"--Oh, and Scorpio; I might need a little of your help for this one, so stand by, would ya?" he told his friend.  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:49 pm
Cancer turned her gaze somewhere else and ignored Gatz. She spent her time making the entire airport a block of ice.

Scorpio hopped ontop of the airport building and looked up at the control tower. He placed his hands around his mouth and called out to Gatz, "HEY!!! SHE DOESN'T SPEAK WITH RUDE PEOPLE! SO WATCH IT!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:12 pm
"Oh," Gatz said, "oooookay then..."

He cleared his throat and started to speak in a polite, flowery tone of voice that seemed entirely out of character with him.

"Alas, that fate would pit me against such a beautiful young woman! But this creature of female flesh doth threaten the peaceful life of this island and the very world; this can not be permitted under the stars of heaven! And so I am forced to raise arms against this vision of perfection and grace, least this wanderer's home of the heart be driven into the ocean under a heartless block of ice. If only she might be persauded otherwise and abandon her kin's follish endevor, but I fear that my protests do fall upon closed ears. Truely this is the cruelist fate of all!"

"--And now fair maiden, I must request that thou would defend thy self against my attempts, for I am even more loathe to strike an unarmed woman than one of the fighting nature. Now come at me! and face thy destiny!"

He looked back at Scorpio.

"So, is that better..?" he asked, a bit annoyed at having to be so fancy for a girl he wasn't all that interested in.  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:09 pm
Scorpio gave him the "OKAY" sign with his right hand. "PERFECT! THAT SHOULD GET HER ATTENTION!"

Indeed it did. Cancer had been watching Gatz the entire time while he spoke. "You can be quite charming when you want to be. But let us cut this playful chatter short. I have a job to do and you have yours. So let us get this show on the road!" She reached behind her and pulled out two dangerously sharp sai.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:41 pm
"I couldn't agree more," Gatz said, crouching down and placing the fingertips of on hand against the thick sheet of ice on the ground. He focus a good sized amount of chi into the hand and pressed hard.

The ice around him and his hand exploded up and out in a wave, shattering further as it went. The shockwave of force ran through the heavy blanket of ice covering the airport, cracking it into bits and making it fly into the air in a massive explosion of snow and tiny bits of hail.

There was a chance that the attack might knock Cancer from her perch high on the tower, but Gatz doubted it, even for a normal person, the wave of frost and slush from the blast would be no worse than having a shovelful of snow dumped on them. Of course, his real intention wasn't a direct attack attack as much as it was to clear the battle field of Cancer's element.

Gatz whistled the first line of White Christmas as the snowy wave dumped itself outside of the airport confines.  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:12 pm
Cancer had used the slight distraction of ice and snow created by Gatz to slide behind him. She then pointed her right sai at him and shot a wave of sub-zero ice at him. Afterwards she charged forward and aimed her left sai for his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:07 pm
Gatz fell to the ground in order to duck the wave of ice, then planted his hands against the ground to deliver a mule kick to the girl's stomach.  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:01 pm
Cancer was pretty agile. She bent over backwards, spread her legs apart to avoid his body, and flipped backwards. She sort of flashed her panties, but that didn't faze her. She merely smirked and spun her sai around in her hands.  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff