Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
New Detective in Town?! {???} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm
The town seem quite noisy as of late with all the unrest spirits and demons roaming about and causing trouble.
But it's a perfect job for the Spirit Club!
We help with any problems involving apparitions(or more commonly called ghosts) and demons! Even the small stuff we'll check out!
So you have a problem, just send us a letter through ****** Shrine or drop by and we're on the job and take any from walk-ins on the streets or in the school halls!

And for those who want to join the club, you can sign up anytime! Please?

Lily stared down at the poster she made for the beginning of the school year. Small stack of copies on her counter she grinned.

"I know this year the club gonna be a success!" she raised the paper over her head as she let herself fall onto her bed comforter.

Giggling she held the poster close to her. "I know something big gonna happen this year...i just need to be patience..."
Her eyes fluttered closed as she fall into a blissful sleep. Her thoughts on the beginning of the fall semester and first year of high school.

Rules

Follow Gaia ToS and Rules of the Guild!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:56 pm
Fall had finally set in. Everyone having finally gotten into their cliches and groups around school and started studying for exams and preparing for clubs.

It was lunch time, everyone was chatting with friends, cramming, or playing around.

Lily in the mean while was looking over a small stack of letters in her club room. "Busy busy...." she whispered as she read through another letter.

Sighing she looked around the small and empty room. "I wish someone would come in..."

Shaking her head she slammed her fists down on the desk, letter still in hand as the others bounced in the air.

"NO, I can't start thinking like that now!" She nodded to herself. "It only the beginning of the year, i'll get someone before the end of the semester for sure!"

Slamming her foot on the desk she laughs. "YES I will not be discouraged again! You can bet on it!" she pumped her fist in the air.  

KyutiHuni

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:21 am
It was a cold, even for lunch time. But fall was here and the color of leaves where brilliant Brown’s, Red’s and even Gold’s. It was Kid’s most favourite season just because of the photo’s she could pull out for classes. Walking down the hall in a not so School outfit fashion, the short blond multi coloured Hair girl with a choppy boy cut walked down the Hall. Green eyes scanned the many club rooms taking up a few halls. “ Oi, Kaye!” The girl said turning to look back toward her best friend as they walked.

The Girl wore black jeans and a tank top with cuts all over it with a blue tank under it. She had black boots, chains and belts and gloves. “ Dude, There are no fun Classes for us. Well maybe you. You could go into like some weird class with Mr.Nanashi. If he has a club for witches. “ Kid said dully and kept walking. “ But I mean, you get me and I’m all. Dude. There nothing, after you work in DW you just don’t get amused by s**t anymore.” Kid said walking, two little puppets swung from her chains at her waist. One dark skinned with a devil style look and army get up and Doctor jacket and the other a Normal looking guy with Horns and red hair; Her puppet’s, her weapons her life. Stopping at a Room she glanced at it. “...Spirit Club? Doesn’t that sound like a rip off of Koemna’s old team?” Kid asked laughing as she glanced at Kaye. " I call fun." She said and walked in at this point.

"Oi, You deal with the Supernatural huh?" She asked crossing her arms. " Do you deal with Demon then? I have a hunch on one. Who's trying to destory the city." Kid said with a small grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:42 am
Unlike Kid, Kaye was wearing her school uniform. She tucked some shoulder length brown strands of hair behind her ear, her almost copper colored eyes glancing around, hearing her name. "Hey chika chika." Kaye greeted her friend with a smile, walking over as she adjusted the strap of the shoulder back she carried. "It's lunch. And high school. Of course there aren't any decent clubs."

The girl rolled her eyes slightly, thinking about that until seeing the Spirit Club sign. "...Oh you've gotta be kidding me." Kaye mumbled, but at the same time, smirked a bit. She placed her hands on her hips, walking into the room after Kid. "Two, actually."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm
Lily blinked as she looked over at the two. her head tilting to the side as she took in the sight.

Her uniform would be "untidy" to most teachers or other students, with her shirt untucked and the tie loosen with a design of small ravens with little trickets all around her.

"I have....customers...." She smiled wide as she jumped up in victory before walking over to the two. "Hi, I mean, Hello! I mean like a seat, tea snacks?" she was popping around them everywhere in chibi form as she tried to get them to sit down.

"And you even have a job for me...." she stopped when her eyes widen. she stopped.

Her eye seem to glow for a moment before she stared at them. "Um....i'm sorry. " she laughed. Poking at the headband keeping most of her hair out of her eyes with the expected of a few strands she smiled again.

"Of course i deal with demons! Grandma and Grandpa taught me quite well!"

She grinned, "So details! Details!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Kid chuckled only slightly. ' For a Demon hunter, you don't sense things do you?' Kid Thought and tapped her side a little before kicking the back of her heel on the ground. " I'm good, I stole food from a Teacher already. Anyway the Demons we have. For you to find our very strong and scary demons." Kid said and started to walk around the table in the room.

" One of them is the Demon King, Who lives in the City and wants to take it down." The colored hair girl said shaking her hand a bit. " His a bad apple." She added. " And his Mate, Who's always with him. They must be taken down. Before..they destroy the world." She started again and held her hand out. " BUT!" She added. " The demon king has workers. A vampire, A string master and a Robotic lady working for him and many guards." Kid was just having fun with this.

Far from the School at his own place. A shorter demon with black spiky hair and reds eyes sneezed and blinked looking toward A women with long black hair and violet eyes. " I believe, Someone is talking about me." He said and rubbed the back of his neck before dropping a file on the table.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:11 pm
Lily blinked as she stared at the girl. She tried not to frown. "Thats terrible!" she hummed as she placed her hand on her chin thinking.

"Well that makes for five demons that i have to take care of...." stratching her hairband she sat down on one of the couchs. "if they are as bad as they sounds then maybe i should head over to the Shrine first to gather supplies....and maybe some garlic...." she jumped in the air.

Looking at Kid before Kaye, she hummed again. "Don't worry! I'll take care of this for you guys no prob!" she nodded as she jumped on the coffee table in the middle of the room and posed. "With Lily Cross on the job, you can consider those demons history! Now where can i find them?"

( o.o hi )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm
Kaye watched the girl bounce around in the classroom, sitting down in one of the chairs that were offered up. "I ate already, but thanks." She tucked some brown strands of hair behind her ear, leaning back a bit and crossing her arms. She pulled out her cell phone, finding a picture of Hikari and Hiei, holding it out for the spirit club girl to see. "We've been tracking them on our own, but we're nowhere near the strength to take them down." Kaye covered her mouth with her free hand, looking down and to the side slightly, saddened. "We've tried so hard, but it's just not enough.

While the fire demon was talking, the woman with him let out a small sneeze, covering her mouth and nose with both hands. "...Maybe we're just getting sick." She figured, violet eyes glancing back up.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm
Lily blinked before tears come to her eyes. "You Poor things!" she jumped off the table and kneel beside Kaye. "So you been trying to stop them on your own...."

(Edited)
She looked down and thought for a moment before looking up. "So..." looking over at Kid she pointed towards her. "Did she use to work with those other demons?" she asked the question as she stood.

Her eyes were serious in everyway. "Being a demon and it it kinda suprise me at first." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 pm
Kid blinked a bit staring at the Human . " Dude, I ain't a damn demon. I'm just a photographer and I work at Genkai-sama's temple." Kid said with a nod and kept her hands crossed. " Kaye and I have tried to track them down. It's so hard. But I know they are found very close to the forest. The edge of Genkai's property." The girl said, in the long run. There was no way to even notice if Kid was demon, She looked and sensed Human.

" I guess, We have been working a lot more. Shall we go visit Genkai?" Hiei asked rubbing his arm a bit as he shoved the files away. Getting bored of the work at the moment.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 pm
"Really?" Lily tilt her head to the side before thinking on it.

"Ok then." she said as she shrugged. "Genki's...the name rings a bell...." she thought on it for a moment. "OK, after school we'll head over there, but i need to head towards my grandparents shrine first."

She grinned sheepishly as she looked at them. "If these demons are as bad as they seem then i need to get locked and loaded. That ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 pm
Kaye gave a hopeful smile, putting her hand over her heart. "We leave humanity in your hands." She sniffled a bit, wiping away a tear. Kaye nodded about Lily getting locked and loaded, taking her hand. "Do what'chya gotta do, girl."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Lily grinned and nodded. "aye aye!" She walked over to the desk and pulled out a small business card and handed it to Kid.

"I'll leave school right when the bell literally rings, so just meet me at the Shrine and we'll head over to this ...."Genki's" place. Sound like a plan?" She looked at the girls. Excitement in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm
"Sounds good, Sheila." Kid said with a nod and waved a little holding the card. " Will meet you at the Shrine then." Kid said and headed toward the door. " Oi, Kaye. Gotta see Nanashi-san." Kid sung a little with a chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 pm
Lily waved them goodbye. She was smiling until they closed the door. After taking a seat did the frown appear on her face.

"That girl...sure had a good cover up for her enegry...." she whispered as she pulled out her cell.

It was until a moment later then something pop in her mind. "Oh Shoot!" she stood and groaned. "Out of all the excitement i forgot to ask their names!!!" She was hitting herself on the head.

"Oh well, gotta call grandma..." she whispered as she dial her home number. She needed to confirmed something.

((Timeskip))  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games