The Red Wolf's Den Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:46 pm
This is the Den of the 'Red' wolf. The name only given to him because of red ridding hood. The cave he dwells in is large and has many tunnels. It is not wise to venture into his home for what you will find is rock and bones, hopefully yours wont join them. With the many tunnels one could be lost for weeks, months, years and never get out. But if you really want the head of this wolf he lies in the a big opening int the deeps darkest area of the caves. It is a plain place, no furniture, no lights, making it almost impossible to see and the farther your in it the more likely you wont be able to see.

It is only fair to warn you. Don't enter the Wolfs Den.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry would be asleep in the deepest part of his home of death. If anyone entered his home the echo's would warn him, with his great ability to hear no noise would be unheard. He turned on his side on the stony floor mumbling to himself as he slept

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm
Zel, aka Rapunzel

Zel stood at the entrance to the cave, looking into the darkness. "Hm," she smirked. "This looks about right for a wolf." Her hair was plaited in its customary snakelike braids, each one either floating around about her head or coiled around her throat and waist like ropes. A couple of the braids that were relatively untethered felt around the edge of the cave, checking for traps. "Calm enough," Zel said to herself, stepping lightly inside. She was well-prepared for the hunt this time, well-rested and well-armed. Aside from her hair, she had her pistol in its holster on her hip and a dagger in each boot, one poisoned, one not. She'd learned from her last encounter with Ry. "This time, I'm gonna catch him for sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry laid in his spot of sleeping till Zel took one step into his cave, it automatically woke him up his eyes shooting open as his body disappeared into the shadows of his den. His home was rather large, and he knew it well. There was barely any light and the smell of wolf over took the air inside. With these two things Ry felt safe. From the moment she stepped into his home he could smell exactly where she was, that and it was his home, he knew the dark hear and where the best hiding and attacking points where. He waited in the deepest part of the cave for her a faint smile on his lips.

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 pm
Zel, aka Rapunzel

"Hm, shoulda brought a lantern," Zel muttered to herself. Her braids continued feeling out the part of the cave in front of her as she walked. Soon enough, she came to a fork in the tunnel. "Which way, which way..." She sent braids down both ways. On the right, she came up against a rockfall blocking the tunnel. "Left it is," she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry kept his smile as an echo would start through the cave, it wouldn't give away his position because she was to far away. "Come to play again have you? " it echoed around Zel "I should warn you I'm not up for your games today, you interrupted me in the middle of my nap" He chuckled at the end of his words as he slid around in the dark, his animal like eyes and ears letting him move freely

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:52 pm
Zel, aka Rapunzel

Zel grinned. "Looks like you're the one playing games this time, wolfy Ry," she said, knowing he could hear her. "You've still got a bounty on your head, buddy. I want it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry listened to her carefully "Well, a bounty, wonder what and who its from. Murders Im guessing....I guess that leave who put it on my head" He said as he moved into a hallway of stone getting closer to Zel.

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:27 pm
Zel, aka Rapunzel

"Dunno, don't care," Zel replied, trying to figure out which direction Ry's voice was actually coming from. She came to an open space with a lot of different tunnels leading into and out of it. She wasn't deep enough into the cave for it to be the main den, but Zel was smart enough to realize that if she went to much deeper, she might not be able to get back out even with the help of her hair. "I don't pay attention to who sets the bounties. I just bring 'em in and get paid for it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 pm
~=~Wicked Witch of the West~=~

you won't see my. . .

User Image

Artemis walked inside the cave and whistled " he-re boy~ " she teased, calling out the wolf

. . . true colors

User Image  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry's eyes narrowed as she spoke, no fun he thought to himself. Then Ry's nose crinkled "I never would of thought you would bring a witch to help you" He was pretty sure she hadn't but with a new voice and smell he knew a witch was inside the huge cave. He wondered what she wanted as he was being hunted at this moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 pm
Zel, aka Rapunzel

Zel groaned. "Not her again," she muttered under her breath. "I didn't. I don't truck with witches."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 pm
~=~Wicked Witch of the West~=~

you won't see my. . .

User Image

Artemis chuckled as she over heard him " help the long haired broad?" she scoffed " I don't think so... That ship has sailed. " she walked deeper into the cave " Im here upon my own request and my own free will," she smirked " if you play nice, I may even help you~"

. . . true colors

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry smiled as Zel didn't see to like the witch very much, and well Ry was a lazy type of wolf. He hated fighting and running, and the Witch seemed to be an easy way out from a tango with Zel. He moved closer to Zel as he talked the cave echoing with his words "What is it you want witch? and how will I receive help?" He asked not wanting to get ******** over in this situation

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm
Zel, aka Rapunzel

Zel sat in the middle of the chamber she'd stopped at and listened to the wolf and witch. She didn't really want to get mixed up with the witch again, but she also didn't want to lose the bounty on Ry's head for the second time, so she just listened.  
Caves of Fear

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff