Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Female Cheetah Needs Plots! Flings, Fights, drama, & more ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

This is Kazuki, a pretty blank slate.

However, because I'm lazyinventive, she's going to act as a catalyst for several of my own self-plots (from minor ones, such as fights, to helping cause visions in a seer, ect. ect.) which will result in a lot of bad fortune coming her way.

As far as I know, she's a rather sweet girl - who just happens to have the worst luck when it comes to bad fortune.

I'm looking for some plots for her - as she's pretty blank, she's open to just about anything except death.

So offer anything? Good/Bad luck, flings, mates, prides, fights, love triangles, ect. ect.

(I am unlikely to 'okay' long-term plots like mates/prides quickly, I want her to get a lot of RP interactions/plots prior to this, however feel free to still offer if you want.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm
Roleplays / Plots:

1 | A meeting of promise? | w/ Adusa (Sabra Knight) | General RP, testing for fling/future plots.
2 | | w/ Tasunke (Vesale) | General RP, testing for fling
3 |
Eyes on You | w/ Yu & Mei-li (Polette) | General RP (Yuuuuu <3)
4 | | w/ Amile (Pink Myth) | General Cheetah RP
5 |
| w/ Kira (Pink Myth) | Fight !
6 |
| w/ Zuri (Pink Myth) | General Cheetah RP
7 |
| w/ Kata (Chi Sohma) | Bad Luck / Rescue RP
8 |
| w/ Athena (Kathrynn ) | General RP (?)

Self Roleplays: [ For own reference]
1 |
When It Rains, It Pours | w/ Keito | Catalyst
2 |
One By One, The Soldiers Fall | w/ Sozin & Eyal'Savas | Fight / Rescue
3 |
Distant Memories | w/ Eyal'Savas | Protection
4 |
A Hero's Dream | w/ Yuuki | Seer Vision & Rescue
5 |
Whispers Of Safety | w/ Aynashi, Nyata & L'amiie | Talk of rumours

[ Open for posts ]

Velveteen Angel

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

I have Tasunke? He's pretty much a blank slate since I've had him forever and never really done anything with him. XD; I see him as pretty freindly and playful but all that I've really established for him is that he likes running. >>;

For uh... fling if you wanted? Or just a general RP or two. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

I could offer Adusa as a potential fling and maybe a way into the future mate? I could see him liking her from the start, but just treating her as a friend or just a companion. Not really paying much special attention to her until something happens and he finds himself attracted to her. Of course he wouldn't really think about his actions and for some reason gets caught up in loving her for one night. Being romantic/a playboy as he is he could easily fling with her and not realize the depth of his actions.

She would be hurt though –depending on how much she falls for him- as she sees him with other females clinging to him later. He’ll give the typical response of Oh, I’m sorry. Don’t you know that was just play? I’m never serious darling. =/ (Honestly he may just be running away from his own feelings because he’s seriously never fallen for anyone before for so long. Usually it only last a moon at the most for his affections before he gets bored, but this time it’s different.)

They move on. Maybe she turns out pregnant from that one night (if you would like, if not that's fine) but doesn’t want to/can’t face him/ can’t find him to tell him.

After a while he could see her again and save her from some trouble? Since it sounds like she’s going to be into a lot. xD He would help her and try to be nonchalant about the whole deal, but end up being there for her every time something comes up. Just a coincidence most of their meetings, but it always seems to be when she’s down.

Eventually he would come to a point where he finally gives in and allows his true feelings for her to show. The question is would she accept him after he hurt her?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm
Vesale
Tasunke

I'd love to do some general RP with them and see how they get along before deciding on anything? C: If nothing else, General RP is always loved. <3

Sabra Knight
Adusa

Oooh, that sounds like it would be really interesting. We could do a general RP and see how they interact, to see if they are compatible for a fling/anything more?

I'm unlikely to tie her into any mate plots yet, but having him stick around/hurt her if she did like him would add some delicious drama <3 not to mention, if he did show up to save her later, she'd probably appreciate it.

[For your amusement, one of her future SRPs will likely be an encounter with Sozin (after he's slightly less murderous >>), so you can imagine the saving she might need eventually XD ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 pm
So I was totally serious, btw. ;3 It's been awhile since I've just rped for the fun of it, and Po also loves her cheetahs. >u> Uhm, out of all my cheetahs, I'll let you pick one from my list of free guys? o:

Areia, Bali, Ezili, Yu Zhou, Fiey, and Mei-li. The last two are seers. o:

Polette
Crew

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Amile is a high spirited goofy male that is pretty clumsy one of his legs is weaker then the other so from time to time he will limp on it from it getting broken more then a few times in his life.

Plot idea: mostly just for rp Amile was my first SoA and I miss rping him. He has a thing for lioness so a fling/mate plot wouldn't really work.

User Image

Kira has been on his own for most of his life he doesn't know how to be a hyena really. He did have a mate at one point and wouldn't listen to her much hence the scar on his nose.

Plot idea: fight? >w<

User Image

zuri is a quite girl that is very cheerful despite to her almost being blind and running into things a lot. She can barely make out most colors only seeing things in large blurry blobs.

Plot idea: Cheetah rpsness!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm
Definitely. C:

That's understandable. If you do agree though the mate part wouldn't come til much later since he still needs time to fling about. It'll take a lot to tie him down. <3 But I can see it.

Yay for drama~! <3 More drama on his part since he can't leave her alone even though he knows that if he doesn't his life may never be the same again.

(OMG yes. XD Sozin strikes again!)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm
Polette

I am very happy about that >D -snugs- I miss RP'ing with you, so...ALL OF THEM /shot.

Though, seriously, I think Yu would be a hilarious encounter for Kazuki, even if Mei-Li wanted to be part of it too - make the encounter slightly more sane? XD Kazuki would probably get swept up in Yu's mentality.

Pink Myth

All three sound fantastic c:

It'll be great to get some cheetah RP with her, and the fight with the hyena should be interesting. (She's not a fantastic fighter, so it will likely end up with her loosing and running away)

Do you want to do these one by one, or just start all three and go from there?

-fluffs Sabra- c: Sounds awesome~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm
LOL, I do have an intense love for Yu. o uo And Mei-li could be there, if you'd like. c: She's the polar opposite of her daddy, so I think she's acting more like a baby-sitter nowadays. xD lololol.

Polette
Crew

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm
Drop off: RP!

<3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm
I put Katapatan on the field.
-throws pokeball- !
She has the maximum power to wonder the roguelands. Aka on missions and while she is out, this girl can give her some bad luck on something or she save your girl from something.
Her weakness is girls that are helpless!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 pm
one by one would be preferred as for the battle do you wanna plan it out before we actually do it or do you wanna do it on the dice system? I'm up for either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm
-saves the Sabra!link- <3

Polette

XDD Awweh, poor Mei-li ~ babysitting her daddy, lol. I'm happy to RP Kazuki with just Yu or Yu and Mei-li, up to you C:

Chi Sohma

Oooh, that would be interesting! I'd love to RP them together - perhaps Kazuki can cause some bad luck and Kata saves her from it? <3

Pink Myth

I think plan it out? Since Kazuki...shouldn't win. She has no formal training in fighting, and while she could hold her own in a battle, she's hiiiighly unlikely that she'd win XD

Which RP do you want to start with?

Velveteen Angel

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 pm
Yuyuyuyuyuyu....*has too much fun saying that*

Uhm. I'll decide when I set it up? 8'D Since I have to set up/reply to some other rps as well today. ^^

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff