Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
"The Sissy Boy Experiment" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 pm
Anyone else see that on CNN? surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 am
I guess not. emo  

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 am
post links?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/anderson-cooper-reports-on-‘sissy-boy’-experiment

I just watched the first part so far, and I can't believe the audacity of that man for putting that kid through such tourture, and calling it a "Success"  

Saturdays Tierce

Witty Informer

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 am
Saturdays Tierce
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/anderson-cooper-reports-on-‘sissy-boy’-experiment

I just watched the first part so far, and I can't believe the audacity of that man for putting that kid through such tourture, and calling it a "Success"
I know right?! gonk
These kinds of lies should be illegal.. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm
son of a...  

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Sarah_L_Awesome
son of a...
That's what I thought. :0  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU-------!!!!!!  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Inyeri the Frozen

Beloved Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 am
I literally almost threw up.
I can't stand s**t like this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:18 am
I know this sounds over-exaggerating, but I think whoever was involved with Kirk's "treatment" should be arrested and sent to jail. Those people drove a man to suicide just so that he wouldn't be gay, and I think they should be punished for it.
I hope the mother regrets his death for the rest of her life. I know it isn't nice to say, but she deserves it.

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

xKuroxBarax

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:26 am
that poor man... all of these "reparative therapy" groups should be shut down forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:35 am
This s**t seriously pisses me off!! Dumb a** gave her son away to be experimented on! How could she do that to her own child?!?!?!?!? Then she tortured him at home with the stupid chips and had her husband spank him. I can't believe she had the nerve to say she wanted her son to grow up and have a normal life. Every single one of them who was involved with this should go to jail. And that so called facility should be shut down forever.  

urAq7

Ruthless Lover

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 pm
3Amaranth13
I know this sounds over-exaggerating, but I think whoever was involved with Kirk's "treatment" should be arrested and sent to jail. Those people drove a man to suicide just so that he wouldn't be gay, and I think they should be punished for it.
I hope the mother regrets his death for the rest of her life. I know it isn't nice to say, but she deserves it.
That's horribly morbid.. she took him to therapy, because she wanted her son to have a happy life, accepted. It wasn't as if she was a homophobe.It wasn't her that killed him, it was the whole situation all together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 pm
Duct Tape Trap
3Amaranth13
That's horribly morbid.. she took him to therapy, because she wanted her son to have a happy life, accepted. It wasn't as if she was a homophobe.It wasn't her that killed him, it was the whole situation all together.

I'm not saying that she killed her son or anything like that. I'm just saying that she should regret putting her son through the "treatment" in the first place.  

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 pm
3Amaranth13
Duct Tape Trap
3Amaranth13

I'm not saying that she killed her son or anything like that. I'm just saying that she should regret putting her son through the "treatment" in the first place.
Ooh.. okay.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces